Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hydra vs. Amaya(submission match)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Hydra vs. Amaya(submission match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hydra vs. Amaya(submission match)

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:46 pm

It was not really hard work to keep the former geisha down, which was barely moving.
"....Aagghhh..."
She weakly gasped when her legs were taken for a hold and she wiggled effortlessly to free herself from the weight of her opponent when she felt her legs getting bended.
"OH NO! THAT HURTS SO MUCH!"
She screamed at the tops of her lungs with her face grimacing in strong pain as her hands were helplessly squishing and flapping over the floor and her upper body flopped against the mat. It was clear to see that she would give up any second if the hold was kept on going.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Hydra vs. Amaya(submission match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hydra vs. Amaya(submission match)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 am

Hydra would see that her Boston crab was working now that Amaya was down. She could hear her screaming and pounding the mat in pain. "I know!" chuckled Hydra. "I hope you can take more of what I got for ya!" Hydra would then try to switch up the submission by crossing the ankles together and pulling up by Amaya's feet and toes. This was supposed to be a mix between a double toed leg lock and a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:13 pm

"AUH!!I GIVE, I GIVE!"
Poor Amaya screamed desperately while she was getting tortured in the modified clover leaf, screaming like she was tortured with a red hot iron and hitting the mast rapidly with both of her hands as she was struck by the full brunt of the submission hold. Never in her whole wrestling career had she been this tormented, and she only wanted it to stop at this point, hoping that she had done well enough to be seen as a real wrestler at this point and not just a girl that had been dragged into a ring and randomly gave the match away now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Hydra would release Amaya from the submission as soon as she submitted. But as she stood up, she would see Amaya in so much pain, that she couldn't help but feel bad for her. She would kneel to Amaya as she said, "Amaya, are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far. You fought really good! Honest!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Amaya was still grasping for imaginary straws with her hands when Hydra finally let her go and she could rest on the floor, flopping around a little bit even after the hold was removed as she was not aware of the end of the hold until Hydra came to check on her and she calmed down a little bit but was still rolling over the floor and held her now free legs for comfort until the pain began to slowly subside.

"O...ok."
She stammered, sobbing a little bit but not allowing herself to cry.
"I am just glad that it`s over, this hold. Best of luck for your future endeavors, Hidora-san."
She would say and roll slowly out of the ring to carefully leave the arena slowly.

Winner: Hydra

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:24 pm

(GOOD JOB!)

"Wait! Amaya, stop!" Hydra cried out as she tried to stop Amaya from rolling. If she can do that, she would say, "Please listen to me. I'm not one to leave a defeated opponent sad. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" She would even offer back Amaya's socks and boots. "I can take you out for some ice cream if you like."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:38 pm

(Glad you liked it.^^)

Amaya was on her way out of the ring when Hydra stopped her for some kind words. She looked a little bit worried first, suspecting a trap or something like that, but when the other girl gave her socks and shoes back she had all forgotten about, a shy little smile came back on her face.

"Thanks a lot for your kind words, Hidora-san. I hope you don`t think bad of me for it, but I just want to go home now before I go to any other places, right now I am looking forward to my hot bath. Maybe another day."
She answered honestly, bowing politely before attempting to leave the ring again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Hydra nodded in understanding. "Okay, see you again soon." As Amaya was leaving the ring, Hydra would leave as well. She was quite tired after today and just wanted to relax back at her room.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8