Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The pain after the incident.....

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 8 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:43 pm

The savior winced under his mask as his back was assaulted by Jay's volley.
Quite a few of the punches hit his ribs square on, forcing him to jump off Jay in shock.

D savior would roll away from Jay in the hopes of getting some distance between them.

Back to top Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 8 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:10 am

Jay groaned and crawled away while holding his back.What the Savior siad to him made him even more furious. "You've seen my ability on paper.Is this not enough?!" He stood up slowly and faced him,growling like what his attire showed him to be: a lion. "You want me to force the answer out of you,is that it?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:08 pm

The savior began to stand back up and faced Jay.
He entered his stance once again and said "Only when this battle ends will I answer your question. To do so now would only distract us both from the battle at hand, and a warrior never thinks about nothing else except the battle when it occurs. That is our fate and mentality."

He would wait until Jay had gotten back up to his feet before trying to rush at him with a spear into the corner!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Jay got onto his feet,but lowered down again on all fours in an offensive stance. "Screw fate! I'll make my own way,and you're in my way!" He charged towards the hero at about the same time he advanced on Jay.He tried to stop to sweep the Savior's legs by tackling them while he ran.This failing would most likely result in him getting trampled,or kicked.

Last edited by 11367 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:57 pm

The savior was stopped in his tracks by Jay's tackle. He trampled over Mr Zokaro and tumbled to the mat.
He stayed silent as he fell, not saying a word to Jay. The savior rolled onto his belly and began to get back up.

He would get to a crouching stance and await Jay to get near him and attempt to do a counter attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Getting stepped on by the other man forced Jay to fall.his reckless attempt at a tackle did make the Savior fall,though.He groaned and grumbled some incoherent words as he got back up on his knees.,holding the side of his body,closer to his back.

He turned and faced the Savior. "Well,you gonna attack me or what?" His words sounded just a bit slurred,he was losing a lot of the energy that was fueled by anger.And quickly...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:48 pm

The savior gave a heavy breath, almost as if to express disappointment over Jay not attacking him.
But he noticed Mr Zokaro seemed to be getting weaker a bit, which was good because the savior was a tad injured himself. He was able to get to a standing position and looked right at Jay.

"Very well....I shall come at you!" he yelled out as he preformed a cartwheel into a backward leaping elbow!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Jay saw the Savior coming towards him with an amazing flip.He tried to jump out of the way to have him land down on his elbow.If this were to be,then Jay attempted to straddle him,grabbing his arms and pinning his arms to the ground.He looked into the eyes of the Savior,trying to intimidate him with his piercing green eyes. "Accept defeat so this can end....Now! "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:13 pm

The savior cursed his luck under his breath, his attack had missed and was way off.
Then when Jay said his words and pinned his arms to the mat, the savior's mask resembling a skull stayed unnerved.

"I would rather perish than submit....." he muttered.
The savior would clench his hands into fists and began to move his arms up, using a great feat of strength to power out of this. Once he got his arms high up enough he'd try to deliver a swift headbutt to the temple of Mr Zokaro.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 am

Jay realized that he wouldn't get any sort of reaction from the Savior,or the blank expression that he hid behind called a mask.He calmed just for a moment,this being a bad mistake.

He didn't have the focus on his pin.And the amount of force that the hero put into getting free launched him forward to headbutt Jay.He fell back,laying there for a few moments in shock.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next