Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The pain after the incident.....

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 2 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Ryan clicked his tongue that was hidden behind his mask. When his tail flicked around Ryan noticed it but again that was hidden under his mask "I've put him on edge a little, better take this slow and steady." Ryan thought to himself.

"Very well....Let's get down to business then." he said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Now what will I ask first?.......How about the start, what made you betray the town mayor? From what I have on record you had a pretty decent time, but something happened didn't it?" the savior asked calmly.

Back to top Go down

The pain after the incident..... - Page 2 Empty Re: The pain after the incident.....

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Rain began to clear.At least,for the moment.It was still gloomy and dark.However,Jay still sat down on the semi-wet ground. "He betrayed me first.After getting attacked by a gang,and beating them all,I had suspicions.Then,before we took a test at school one morning..." His eyes narrowed. "He came in and attacked.the first few swipes killed the teacher and three students.He wanted us all gone since we were witnesses to his way of evil."

A deep pause ensued to allow the Savior to reflect.Jay then asked his promised question. "What does Ryan see in Anampo? Its against custom law to have relations with cross-species and humans."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 am

The savior nodded as he took the words in "I see...." he muttered.

Then Jay asked his question and the savior responded with "He sees a girl who has been traumatised by the past incidents of her life. Ryan too has suffered in his past and swore to not let it rule him, he was able to relate to her."

"Now for my next question Mr Jay....There is a man named Alibaster who you know and so does Ryan....What does he have to do with the past events?" the savior said politely, there was no need for violence here. The savior wasn't looking for a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Jay sighed,being asked about Alibaster meant remembering the second half of the fight. "After I killed his father,he came after me.I was leading the survivors to new homes in the forest and small towns.Every time we met,we clashed.Alibaster also killed any half animal he could to 'redeem' his father.We decided a stalemate when we fought last time because when my claws hit his sword,it instantly rained..."

Indeed,that fight had caused it to rain.Since both were not really accustomed to society,they thought that it was a sign to stop.Jay reflected on how Ryan and Anampo came to be....It still wasnt right.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:46 pm

"I see....The sins of the Father passed to the son. Well you did the right thing by leading the survivors out to safety." the savior said in agreement.

"Now it's your turn, you wish to ask something about Mr Knight yes? Then state your question and gain an answer." he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Jay smiled,seeing something few would notice. "This is sort of a 2 part question.One,how do you know so much about Ryan,and why do you want answers from me anyway?"

It seemed like the lion was onto the Savior,but not as much as one would think.He was still adding 2 and 2 and getting 7...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Dark savior quickly thought of what to say back to Jay "To respond to your first question, I was the one who saved him from his past. I pulled him from the brink and watched over him as he turned around for the better.....Now to reply back to your next question you were brought to my attention when Ryan detailed the time he met you, it was on a beach if I'm not mistaken."

"Now my turn, just how do you know Anampo?" Ryan said, this was his main question.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 pm

"Ah...To be saved by you sounds awesome.I-If you dont mind me saying." Jay sounded like a fan again,and he wanted to stop. "Anampo? She was in my class.She passed by the crowd everyday that wanted to fight me.Not much a big talker,shy,reclusive..."

Then,a glare appeared in his eye. "Until recently.She challanged me to a fight.There are four claw marks on her side,and on her arm now."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:47 pm

The savior at first nodded "Sounds like what I know of her, she didn't talk much."

Then when Jay said he fought her recently Ryan's eyes narrowed to slits behind his mask.
"I see.....But why would she even want to fight you? You didn't coax her into fighting did you?" if Jay had done so then heaven help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm

"What? No.If your research showed it,I never ask someone to fight me.They make the first move,or challange me first.The first time,she didnt listen to my warnings and got hurt." Jay paused again,still trying to figure out the Savior,and what his intentions were. "The second time...She ran towards me,and the fight ended in about 5 seconds.Her blood on my claws..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next