Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Her opponent was a pretty unusual one. Lia was often up against someone bigger than her, but she never had someone with such a size difference but not someone who wasn't a lot stronger than her.

Even so, she wasn't going to start complaining about someone who couldn't take her down instantly, so she would try to crank up the pressure on Aloysia's leg, bending it further back.

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche

Post by Kounoko Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 pm

"No!!!" Yelled Aloysia as she continues to struggle, trying everything in her power to free herself, but her leg felt as it's slowing being broken into two, and there seems to be nothing she could do to help, "Ah!!! Please... don't... don't!!!" She cried in despair.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Lia wasn't used to being in a position like this, as in in control, and so although Aloysia thrashing around shouldn't have been too much of a problem, after a while and much struggling, it was growing difficult for her to keep a hold and finally she had to let go.

Instead of using this time to try to force Aloysia into another painful move, she just got up and backed away quickly.

"That was... really good."

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 am

All Aloysia could do after her opponent let her was to lie on the mat in pain, not being to move due to being very tried and hurt, "I hate you!" She sobbed as she lies lifelessly on the floor.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:52 pm

"Umm... are you alright?" Lia asked her carefully. She didn't know what to do, she had never seen someone so big go down so easily before.

She didn't know if she should continue hurting hte girl while she was down, but at the back of her head she knew it was still a match. If her opponent didn't get back up soon, Lia would be forced to use another move on her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 am

"Alright? Of course I am not Alright! I will make you pay for this!" Yelled Aloysia as she attempts to stands up, her legs wobbling from the effort, "I will not go down so easily!"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Lia didn't know why, but she was a bit relieved when her opponent got back up. At least she hadn't broken anything. "OK! Here I come!", she said a little too happily for someone in her situation.

Running back towards where Aloysia was standing, she would try to circle around her when she got close and jump up to grab hold of her shoulders. It was probably a reckless move, and if Aloysia just spun around, it would fail completely, but Lia wasn't worrying about that.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Seeing her opponent moving towards her, Aloysia would attempt to jump at her opponent with a leaping kick to the chest, "Take that! You monster girl!" She yelled, hoping that the kick would at least slow her opponent down a bit.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Since Lia was already running, it wasn't easy to change directions, so when she saw her opponent bend to try something, Lia had no choice but to keep going and hopefully survive whatever Aloysia had in store for her.

And once again, she was knocked down, but becuase of her forward momentum, she fell into Aloysia this time, and tried her best to also pull Aloysia down onto the ground with her to prevent her from having too much advantage.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

As Aloysia's feet impacts with Lia's body, she felt a sharp pain in her leg, it would seems that her bones were starting to crack from all the strain of the combat, and she let out a scream due to the pain, "Ah!!!"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next