Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Becky Welsh VS Lucy Grange.

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Becky Welsh VS Lucy Grange. - Page 3 Empty Re: Becky Welsh VS Lucy Grange.

Post by Edward_Lightner Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Lying on the ground, Becky was the perfect thank you Lucy. Fortunately for the young cheerleader, her sexy opponent took a moment to define what she wanted to do. Add the noise made by the public, Becky just had time to realize what was to follow.
She waited until his opponent is in the air, then a sudden movement drew his knees on it. The idea was to hit the belly or breasts Lucy with knees raised Becky.

If it succeeded, it would correctly Becky avenge Lucy! First enjoying his state of weakness forced, it did not come out of this kind of contact unscathed, then inflicting significant damage.
To do this, Becky had raised Lucy fireman carrying inverted position, placing his back against his shoulders and placing a hand on his chin and one on his thigh.
Finally, if successful against her!
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Lucy yelped out as her ribs landed on the knees of her foe, her arms clutching them in pain.
Then she was picked up by Becky into an inverted fireman's carry, the lights above the ring filled her vision.

"Get out of there Lucy! Now!" Ryan yelled out to his adopted Sister.

Once again the advice of Ryan had reached her ears, Mr Grange's baby girl would flail her arms about. She hoped to elbow Becky in the jaw to force her to let go of the hold, if she was too late then Becky could finish the move in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:32 am

Becky mouse to the crowd as she raised Lucy without too much difficulty. His powerless over his shoulders opponent, the cheerleader was about to smash the ground when something else caught his attention.
The man who encouraged Lucy from the bottom of the ring ...

When he spoke, Lucy began to defend effectively and Becky just had time to avoid it taking a hit in the jaw.
She walked right over man, always wearing Lucy, then exclaimed:

"Catch-So your girlfriend!"

On the movement of the arms and shoulders, Becky Lucy threw over the top rope so that atterisse in the arms of the man. Or right if he could not catch up!

"And now-closed there!"

Becky then waits in the ring. If Lucy was quite damaged, it might end when the return to the ring. If instead Lucy remained unconscious outside the ring, Becky would get it ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:21 am

Ryan made sure that Lucy landed in his arms, he then shot a glare at Becky.

"You okay Sis?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah I'm hanging on." Lucy muttered.

"Should I run interference?" Ryan muttered as Lucy got to her feet.

"No not right now at least Ryan." Lucy would mutter back.

Lucy would slowly get back into the ring, Ryan meanwhile was folding his arms and just shook his head at Becky.
Mr Grange's baby girl would quickly go for a dropkick at the knees of Becky to make her legs go numb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:59 am

Becky looked at the little game between Lucy and the man she did not know. The cheerleader could not help but laugh at this one:

"And then, Lucy? You can not face me without this man to look after you? Maybe more like a nanny?"

The idea was to irritate Lucy in the commission of an error. She had already suffered significant damage, Becky asked how far it should go for the win.
Next Lucy carefully, Becky was more than ready to return her to the ring to dodge his attack, let it crash to the ground and try to continue with a camel clutch!
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Ryan heard Becky doing trash talking "Yeah keep talking, this Knight will trample you with his horses hooves." he said back to her.

Lucy got back into the ring and would do a cartwheel towards her foe, leaping up to strike her down with a brilliant clothesline at Becky's neck.

If Becky dodged and managed to lock in a camel clutch then Lucy would swiftly respond back by jerking back her head to wack Becky on the chin, if Becky was close enough that would be sure to hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Following the battle was some confusion can. Becky and Lucy tried any two different technique, but his return to the ring this was Becky who had the advantage.
Finally, the cheerleader herself sitting astride the back of Lucy to take in a camel clutch.
Becky pulled as hard as she could, but a whim Lucy made ​​her let go of one of his hands to come into the chin:

-"Uch! Dirt!"

His only remaining hand, Becky gave a slap in the back of the skull of Lucy before this meeting and prepare a back kick as soon as Lucy was on her feet ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:09 pm

When Becky slapped Lucy on the back of her head she yelped out loud, Mr Grange's baby girl would get back up only to be wacked hard on the back of her head.

Lucy didn't have the great endurance of Ryan or John, she was rather banged up right now.
Mr Grange's baby girl staggered over to a turnbuckle, hoping to have Becky try and run over to her.
If she did then Lucy would attempt a counter by ducking out the way and then when Becky was trapped in the corner Lucy would spear her into the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Becky had time to recover from what these emotions and see what was going on. Lucy waited on the ropes. The young cheerleader was certainly not a veteran of the AFW, but she saw what might happen if she hurtled at him ...

Trying cunning, Becky ran toward Lucy, but places to go straight on it and the corner waiting for him, she stopped his race against Lucy.
Becky was preparing to receive paussible jump on it, and in this case it would have just removed to let Lucy crashing to the ground. But if Lucy did not attack, Becky planned something else ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Lucy was groaning as she tried to regain her breath.
When Becky stopped her run half way Lucy didn't move either, rather she laughed and panted at the same time.
Mr Grange's baby girl was only going to dodge at the last minute with her plan.

Lucy stood back up to a standing position and waited to see what Becky would try to do to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next