Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 pm

"Doesn't that mean that I am NOT Kelli with an I, but indeed Kelly with an Y? The ring announcer says so too, I am Kelly with an Y. Besides, I never said that I am impersonator, that was your idea."
Kelly grinned, thinking of herself as pretty clever when she saw how her name was spelled. And the lone voice of reason in her head congratulated her sarcastically to know something that followed her for 19 years did her part either.
"So what do you say to my performance? Not in the Kelli Diwhatever impersonator department, more in the *whew, Kelly already wrestled a big girl and has won, do we take her in or what?* way."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 Empty Re: Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:38 am

"DiVanetti!" Izzi shouted as soon as Kelly dismissively called her "DiWhatever"

"So you're not a Kelli DiVanetti impersonator..? In that case Cham Cham got just one question... Why would you pretend to be Kelli DiVanetti impersonator? Its like being an impersonator of the impersonator!"

"Wouldn't that mean she is impersonating you Izzi?"

"Feh.." Izzi said to the idea of her being impersonated as a Kelli DiVanetti impersonator "And I say 'feh' to your video as well.." She said waving her hand at the laptop. "So you beat one big girl... The Brat Pack are fighting a continous war against 'the enemy', so I think we'll still have to see you prove yourself some more if you're thinking of joining our super elite army.. Maybe face two big girls in a handicap with one arm tied behind your back... Hmm.. what other stipulations can I add in...?"

"Uhm Izzi..." Dani whispered "Don't you think you are setting standards too high with that..?"

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 ELZuoMvBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 OG5hnuaBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 Cg3CzYmBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:10 pm

"If I play am impersonator's impersonator, I am still me cause I did a 360° turn then. Crisis averted!"
Kelly replied instantly in a stroke of obvious genius, at least obvious for her, making a pouting face when her video received only a "feh" reaction.

"So how come you two are in this army them?"
Kelly asked the founders of the Brat Pack, crossing her arms in front of her chest and her best strong girl impression while looking at either of them.
"As I recall, you two barely managed to defeat the tasty Cecilia in a handicap match. I did this all on my own. No shenanigans, only me, Lisa and some oil!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Izzi slapped her hands down on the table and stood up dramatically..

"No shenanigans at all you say?! and that is why you fail! shenanigans is to be expected.. it is part of the Brat way! Its the corner stone of Brat Pack life! And besides that, me and Chammers aren't the ones on trial here, we OWN the Brat Pack. Our bratty army.. Our bratty rules... Now drop down and give me twenty."

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 ELZuoMvBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 OG5hnuaBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 Cg3CzYmBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:58 pm

"But..but that's not fair! And I am not on trial anymore, the lap top was not explosive or something..."
Kelly complained before sitting down on the floor, rummaging through her purse until she found two ten yen coins to let her hand move up on the table to put the twenty on it that Izzi had demanded.

*That is probably an administration fee or something like that*
She thought while sitting on the floor, a little brooding and watching the feet of the other girls while she was waiting for the brat pack's leading officers or whatever the catgirl and the evil general one had in mind with her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:40 am

Izzi looked at the 20 yen... of course she had intended Kelly to give her 20 press-ups, but...

"Close enough.." She said quickly grabbing the 20 yen and pocketing it just a split second before Cham Cham's paw swiped for it.

"Cham Cham wants shinnies!"

"But.. 20 yen is barely enough to pay for a bus fare.."

"I've still made more money then you today, so..."
Izzi then poked her tongue out at Dani

"But we get paid from AFW that's more than that each day.."

"Paid...?"

"Well ok then..." Izzi said before looking to Kelly "Did I say '20 yen'..? I meant to say 20 million yen.."

"Ahem.. Anyway.. What style of wrestling do you do?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:31 pm

"Whhaaattt? 20 Million yen? I don't have 20 Million yen, all my money goes to uhm, important things! You know, booze and stuff! but I have, ehm...a pack of chewing gums, a little mirror and some stuff in my purse, like uhm, a library pass from Canada and my Heroes club card. Uh no, can't have let you the Heroes club card, the Sasquatch has signed it. I also have a set of DVD's from my adult movie films and uhm, around 50.000 discs of my first and only album!"
Kelly said while rummaging through her purse again with a busy impression.
"A wrestling style? Not sure about that. I guess I can submit girls pretty good."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:28 am

"Well.. I guess we can accept monthly continuous installments if you were to join up with Brat Pack... Couldn't we girls..?"

"Cham Cham not accept cheques... Cham Cham not tall enough to reach kisok till at bank.."

"Ohhh...?" Dani said with a note of surprise "You have a bank account Cham Cham?"

"Cham Cham doesn't know... Cham Cham can not reach inquiries desk at bank to ask."

"Ohhh..." Dani said with notably less surprise

Izzi sat down as she was still stood up... But only so that she could abruptly stand up for dramatic effect

"Right then!" She bellowed, slapping her fist into the palm of her hand. "Its settled.. You can join us if you pay us monthly installment, not by cheques... You have to learn the shenanigan ways of the force... And also, insert random stipulations here which I will think up at a later date."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:04 pm

"Okay, how about this: Pizza, Sushi or other quick meal Food and movie Party at my place every month. Or a raw fish or whatever Cham likes instead of Pizza. I'd only end up being late with my payments when other important stuff happens. Oh, and I can look if Cham Cham has a bank account too. Banks have stools, you know..."
Kelly suggested, trying to let the unknown stipulation fall under the table in this way too. Still she had a grin on her face, surely this would be great for her in the long term. You could never know enough allies and at this point, she could only learn some wrestling from the both 24/7 champs.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:46 pm

"Raw fish!" Cham Cham exclaimed poking out her tongue. "bluuurk..! Raw fish indeed... Cham Cham stick to the sushi thank you very much..."

"Wait a minute.. wait a minute.. wait a minute..." Izzi said putting up her hand, surely she had just caught out Kelly on her attempt to let the unknown stipulation slip away... "Stools at the bank.. lies.. LIEZ I tells ya! I've never seen no stools at the bank. Get outta here with your stools and witchcraft!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next