Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shower Match! Sofia vs Aiden

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shower Match! Sofia vs Aiden - Page 4 Empty Re: Shower Match! Sofia vs Aiden

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Sofia laughed again at her opponent's expense as she saw how easily riled her opponent got as she started to four walk her way towards Sofia. Smiling Sofia would get on her fours and crawl towards Aiden as well, taking it slow to prevent any slip ups. "Bring it on Red! Try and take me down!"

As the two nude beauties crawled towards each other, Sofia would stand on her knees as she prepared to tango with Aiden once again, "What's wrong Red? Afraid to go body to body against me? Afraid I'll get you to cum until you pass out?" she taunted the redhead, which probably wasn't a smart idea as Aiden was literally about an arm's reach away or less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Sofia's continuous taunting eventually made Aiden rushed herself as she wanted to just knock this girl down for good. Her irritation was written all over her reddened face. The redhead really wanted to shut her opponent up and fuck her to oblivion.

She felt like she's close enough with her kneeling opponent, and decided to pounce at the blonde from where she was. Unfortunately, however, her left knee slipped a bit just before she threw herself at Sofia, causing Aiden to dive face first towards the girl's breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Sofia's taunts were hitting gold tonight as Aiden charged at her once again, but she ended up slipping and went face first into Sofia's breasts. Sofia herself wasn't prepared for the slip up and almost bowled over when Aiden crashed into her, letting out a moan when her breasts served as a cushion for Aiden's face. However she did not let this opportunity go to waste as she would immediately wrap one arm around Aiden's head, giving her a half breast smother as her other arm would shoot down between Aiden's legs and begin to finger her.

"Are you ready girl? Are you ready to cum by my fingers?" she would ask Aiden as she would start her fingering slowly before picking up speed with each succession of fingering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:28 pm

"Mmpph!" Aiden grunted as her face bumped onto Sofia's large breasts.

It was soft and all, but her momentum still left her a bit dazed. The redhead tried to back away only to find the blonde's arm locked around her head, shoving it back towards one of those voluptuous mounds. Aiden's protest was half muffled and cut short when Sofia's fingers entered her already wet sex.

"N-no!" she cried after letting out a moan, her back slightly arched from the feeling. "G-get off...!"

As she began to panic, one of Aiden's hands reached for Sofia's arm that's locking her head to try pulling it away. Her other hand, however was wrapped around the girl's back to support herself. Her legs began to feel a bit shaky as Sofia's fingers working their wonder inside her sex. Aiden's mind was still trying to resist, but her rear starting to wiggle happily, like a puppy wagging its tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:37 pm

This time Sofia wasn't going to make a mistake and let Aiden escape, she was going to attain the first climax from Aiden as she hugged tightly on the head of Aiden with her arm as she fought against Aiden's pulling arm. Her fingers would go in and out of Aiden, making lewd noises with each pump as Sofia sped up her fingers. She would then notice Aiden wagging her butt but paid no attention to it as she continued to finger the redhead.

"Come on dear, cum for me!" Sofia would shout at Aiden as her fingering continued as she would begin to rub her chest into Aiden's trapped face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:49 pm

"H-haaa... N-no..." Aiden was still trying to be persistent as she fought the losing battle against Sofia's expert fingers.

Each time the girl's digit hit the inside wall of her sopping pussy Aiden jumped slightly while letting out a lewd moan. The pleasure was beginning to overwhelm the poor redhead rapidly, and her butt would wiggle some more as a result. Her struggling ceased and her hand eventually ended up just holding onto Sofia's arm. Aiden's eyes narrowed as her breathing became faster until the blonde girl ultimately commanded her to cum.

"O-oohhh! Aahhhhhnn!" she moaned loudly as her juices began to flow out from her sex to drench Sofia's fingers.

Her hips bucked lightly, causing her sex to hump the blonde's digit responsively until her orgasm subsided. Aiden would limp away and breath heavily afterwards, feeling lightheaded from the combination of an orgasm while still being put in a headlock. Her face was a total red.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 am

Sofia smiled as she scored first 'blood' in the bout as her fingers were covered in Aiden's sweet juices as she pulled them out of the redhead while giggling.

Sofia would release Aiden's head as she would pull the winded girl up into a hug, pressing their breasts together as she leaned in close to her ear. "Didn't that feel great? How should I make you cum next? With my tongue? Or maybe I should grind your pussy with mine until you squirt again?" she whispered into Aiden's ear as she moved her chest up and down, causing the British girl to moan out as she would stick out her tongue to lick at the bottom of Aiden's earlobe.

After a while of licking, Sofia's hands started to run up and down Aiden's back before dragging themselves down to Aiden's butt cheeks, remembering the hard spanks they gave each other not too long ago as Sofia would grope both of them mildly and massage them as she thought of which way to earn another orgasm and closer to victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:13 am

Aiden whimpered as Sofia pulled her fingers from her dripping sex and hugged her exhausted body again. She half glared at the blonde as the girl taunted her, but couldn't help to moan as well when Sofia began to grind her breasts against her own again.

"Ah!" she let out when the blonde licked her ear. "T-This isn't over yet..."

While Sofia running her hands on her back and groping her pink buttcheks, Aiden was barely resisting. She was still recovering from the orgasm that drained a good amount of her strength. The showers weren't exactly helping either. Sure they cleaned the rest of her juices, but it also urged her body to feel more relaxed than it should.

Wanting to get away from Sofia, Aiden would gather her strength to attempt pushing the girl onto her back. Due to her own exhaustion, however, it's more than likely for the redhead to fell on top Sofia too, which gave the blonde an opportunity to prevent her from escaping if she's fast enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 am

Sofia giggled as she squeezed on Aiden's rear end, playing with her opponent as she did as she pleased without resistance. The British girl continued to have her way with Aiden however she would let out a surprised gasp as Aiden managed to push her to the tiles and letting out air gasping grunt as Aiden soon fell on top of her.

Although it wasn't that much air knocked out of her, Sofia still took a few seconds to processed what happened. Being in a similar situation as earlier in the match, Sofia would bring her legs up to Aiden's hips as she attempted to mimic her earlier move, "Oh? Back in this position already? You wish you could make me cum in this position don't you?" Sofia continued with the arrogant taunting, which appeared more and more often as her ego was starting to grow with her luck in the match, perhaps to the point of where it could be turned against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:30 am

Aiden clicked her tongue as she realized Sofia's legs trapped her waists again just like she did earler. The redhead realized that she didn't have much option as it was. Breaking out from the hold in her current state would only drain her further, but obviously she couldn't allow the blonde having her way with her even further.

"Tch... Just you wait..." she hissed before her hands reached for Sofia's arms, trying to pin them to the floor while she slightly shifted herself upwards.

The redhead decided to gamble. She just came a while back so she might had a chance to make Sofia cum with what she's planning. Aiden would press her wet sex against the blonde's own, before she would start grinding herself against Sofia. She would use the pinned arms of the girl to support her weight, not really wanting to go breasts to breasts with the blonde at the moment.

"Ah..." she let out a soft moan before looking at Sofia. "Y-you're going down this time..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next