Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 3:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:27 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 1:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Test.A Simple Test....

2 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

A Test.A Simple Test.... - Page 7 Empty Re: A Test.A Simple Test....

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 pm

"We all know who did it,even Alibaster.But....Jay and him are too evenly matched. " Anampo squeaked and stopped,for she told Ryan who it was.He said something about breakfeast and decided to use that to switch subjects. "U-Um,yeah.Lets go to a resturaunt or something."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Ryan smiled as she took him up on his offer, the name she said gave Ryan some concern. But frankly he was hungry and investigation was not needed at this point. So Ryan made a brief mental note to try and find the name Jay later.

"Okay well wait outside, I'm gonna head back to my place and get dressed out of this. I look like some guy at a gothic rock concert in this sometimes I swear." the young man said with a laugh.

With that Ryan would leap out the window he had entered in after gathering his things.
Then sure enough Mr Knight would don his normal clothes. It consisted of a wicker fedora, bright red jersey, white camo shorts and black sneakers. All in all it was summer wear for the current climate that the town of Tokyo was in.

Once he was ready Ryan would run to the entrance of Anampo's apartment building to see if she was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:39 pm

It took Ryan all of about a few minuets to gather his things and get out the apartment from out the window.

It also took him quite a bit of time to come back for her.She was still fine,just waiting outside of the Friction dorms.It made her think,Ryan was able to get in their fairly easy before....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 am

Ryan had fast walked over to the dorms where Anampo resided, when he saw her standing there he felt a pang of guilt. Perhaps it was because it looked like she had been standing there for a while, that he was late for a date or something like that.

However Ryan brushed those thoughts aside, thinking like that was akin to a virus. If you didn't stamp on it in the bud it's spread all over and then one day you just couldn't face anything anymore. Ryan of all people knew this and swore to never be like that again.

He walked over to Anampo and smiled "Shall we?" he would say politely.

Just then he noticed that she seemed to be thinking of something "Is there something on your mind? You can tell me anything you know..." he would whisper so that only she could hear it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

She hadn't noticed it when Ryan came walking up towards her while she waited for him to arive.As soon as he asked if she was ready to go,her ears perked up straight and she smiled.

"Yes,I-Im ready!" Anampo exclaimed,tying to sound happier than ever before.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Ryan noted that Anampo was sounding real upbeat, this brought a smile to the young man's face. He always liked it when people he cared for were happy.

"Alright then my dear, there's a nice place I know not too far from here. I'm a regular there, they do live plays and band performances there and all." he said.

With that Ryan would Anampo his arm to hold as he'd take her over to this restaurant/club.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Anampo was able to throw Ryan off her trail of worries that she had that were slowly building up.Seeing his smile confirmed this. "Oh? That place sounds nice..." The rabbit girl thought of how that place looked and sounded.She took Ryan's hand and let him take the lead.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Anampo was able to throw Ryan off her trail of worries that she had that were slowly building up.Seeing his smile confirmed this. "Oh? That place sounds nice..." The rabbit girl thought of how that place looked and sounded.She took Ryan's hand and let him take the lead.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Ryan gently took the hand of Anampo and led her into town, the place he led them to was not too far from a major bridge. However it was still only about half eight in the morning so it was a tad quiet.

With an opening of the door which rang a bell above the two were inside, Ryan was greeted by the barman with a happy smile.

"Hey there Ryan! You're up early."

"Got a big day ahead pal. Any chance of some breakfast?" Ryan said, the young man was a regular here at this place.

Ryan led the rabbit girl over to a table on the far right opposite the bar, that table was the one that Ryan always used for it gave one a higher vantage point to see the stage. It was at the top of a small bump in the floor.

Mr Knight, being the polite young man that he was slid a chair out for Anampo. "They do all sorts of things here for food Anampo-chan, I'm buying." he said as he took his own seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Comming from where she came,Anampo was not used to so much technology and civilization quite yet.When they entered,the first thing she recongnized was telvisions.

She heard Ryan conversate with the man behind the bar before being led to a table.Ryan would see her look of shock as sh looked around. "You don't say....Like what?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next