by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Test.A Simple Test....

2 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

A Test.A Simple Test.... - Page 14 Empty Re: A Test.A Simple Test....

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:32 am

As Ryan walked Anampo to the garage he said "Anampo listen....I know you had to be frightened when Alibaster kidnapped you. But you don't need to be afraid of that guy, he'll never win. I'll be there to stop him and if I'm not there well....I know other crimefighters, I'll be sure to tell them about that guy."

"I know that despite all my gadgets and tools I'm still just an 18 year old guy, I have my limits. But knowing your limits and surpassing them is what I do." he said with a smile.

Ryan would offer a hug for Anampo before looking at the old garage door.
"Now how did I open it last time? Oh yeah." he said.

Ryan would lift the door up a little before taking out his extendable staff, then he activated it to push the door up.
"Well this is the um....Savior bike. I couldn't think of a better name." he said sheepishly as the bike was revealed.

A Test.A Simple Test.... - Page 14 Tumblr_kx34wjtYr21qzh3xzo1_500.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:35 pm

(Looks like a bike from Tron.)

Anampo felt like he was reading her mind. "J-Jeez...You think I'm a poor little defenseless rabbit,dont you?" She said with a smirk. "I was just caught off guard is all!"

The reveal of that bike made Anampo smile wide. "Ooh...That looks cool"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Ryan blushed when he heard Anampo asking him if she was a defenceless rabbit. "No my dear I just....Care deeply for you." he said with a rub of his head.

He then said "Okay Anampo, I'll just get the passenger seat ready for you and I can take you back home."

Just then he noticed a problem "Um...Anampo...Do you think you could put those rabbit ears of yours into the guest helmet? I'm sure there's plenty of room." he said as he handed her the spare helmet.

While she got the helmet on her head Ryan would attach the passenger seat to his bike. As it was the morning on the weekend chance's were that no one was really out on the street.
"Let's just say that I relieved an evil-doer of this and put it towards a better use. Fighting crime and driving my lady." Ryan said with a smile as he donned his helmet.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 am

Being given the helmet,Anampo knew that her ears would be a hinderence.She took a deep breath,before her ears drooped.Very much down,floppy-like now.

She smiled,saying: "Ive seen these....Motorcycles on tv,but this one is amazing." Anampo watched as he prepared the seat for her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:55 pm

"Well it's the only one of it's kind, the villain I took this from wasn't too happy that I took it. But after I lectured him at length he caved in and gave it to me." Ryan said as he connected the comfy passenger seat for her.

With that Ryan checked his helmet was secure and got on the bike. He smiled and said "Where do you wanna go baby? Wanna go to your friends and make em green with envy? Of shall I just take you home?"

He readied the engine, it gave a loud roar as the computer screens lit up below the handlebars.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:38 pm

All of those lights....Anampo had never seen something like them before. "Woah...." Was what she was barely able to say. "Well....Take me where you'd like to go."

Cautiously,she got on the bike.There was that presense again.That dark aura from before.She swallowed and held onto the sides of the seat

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Ryan noticed Anampo being slightly hesitant "Don't worry Anampo-chan, I'll drive real careful like. A gentleman always puts his lady at her ease." he said.

With that Ryan thought about where to take the rabbit girl. There was a nice beach not too far away from here, the weather was lovely. Mr Knight decided to activate the radio that the bike had built in, it could monitor police chat as well as tune to radio stations.

This song began to play
[youtube=425,350:2xpefqj2]DWfY9GRe7SI[/youtube:2xpefqj2]

The rising sun over the town of Tokyo shone beautifully along the road that the two were travelling on.
A pleasant view of the cloudless sky loomed over them as Ryan drove them to what was called "Hayama’️s Isshiki Beach"
Ryan was silent as he drove, but he drove carefully. Not too fast to scare Anampo and not too slow either, he treated the drive like how he would treat her and that was just right.

Once he parked the bike he said to Anampo "So here we are, it's best to get here early on the weekends. Let me help you out of there." Mr Knight would take her by the hand and remove her helmet from her.
After Ryan secured the bike he would gently take the rabbit girl by the hand and lead her along the beautiful beach sand, the water gently coming in and out.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:34 am

There was still that uneasy feel in the pit of her stomach.As they moved along the near empty roads,Anampo had her head ducked dowwn behind him.The clear sky and the song did relax her.

As they ended at the beach,Ryan helped her off the seat.When her helmet was removed,her ears were revealed,still floppy,passing from her head to her chin.the girl looked at the sand with wonder. "Is this a...Beach?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:42 am

"Yes it is a beach my dear. Have you ever been to one?" Ryan asked with a small smile.

He then pointed to her ears and said "Uh you're ears are a bit floppy, are they okay? Your well-being is important to me."

With that Ryan would wait until Anampo was ready, then he'd say "Let's go for a walk, feel the wind in your hair and the waves at your feet."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

She shook her head. "At most,Ive been to a lake." After hearing his worry about her ears,she used her hands to make them straighten up tall again.

"Sorry....I forgot,you haven't seen them like that before.Lets go for that walk now." Anampo held her hand out to Ryan

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next