Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 9:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mimura vs. Cougra

2 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Mimura vs. Cougra - Page 12 Empty Re: Mimura vs. Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Cougra would hug Mimura's chubby body close as she kept sucking on both of her nipples at the same time. Milk continued to flow from them and she kept taking big gulps in satisfaction as she silently breathed through her nostrils. "Mmmm..." the cat girl moaned out as she wanted to drink until the last drop.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Mimura moaned as she felt more and more milk being sucked out of her own breasts. She started to feel her breast slowly going dry and Courgra kept sucking on her breasts. "That's right keep drinking my milk."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:16 pm

As Cougra was continuing to enjoy Mimura's milk, she would try to softly push Mimura to get her lying on her back. The cat girl wanted to get an easier grip on the breasts and she felt more pleasure when her body was lying on the sumo's chubby one. Still, Cougra took it nice and slow so the milk won't go as fast and that she can savor it all.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Mimura lied on her back as Courgra softly pushed her on to the bed. She felt the milk flowing out more slowly as she panted a bit. At the same time she would stroke Courgra's far as she sucked.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Cougra giggled in her mouth as Mimura stroked her hair (or fur so to speak). She continued taking her time as she massaged the breasts and slowly sucked on the nipples. The milk was SO good and she didn't want this to end even though it would eventually. She would even rest on Mimura as if she were a baby wanting comfort.

Cougra felt as if she wanted to hear a lullaby from Mimura now that the cat girl is being the baby girl and Mimura is now the Mommy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Mimura would slowly lay down as Courgra gently pushed her on to the bed. "Come on baby keep on sucking these breast." Mimura would starting singing a lullaby.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Cougra kept sucking on Mimura's nipples as the milk kept flowing. In hearing Mimura's lullaby, Cougra sighed like an infant as she snuggled close to Mimura while still sucking on her breasts. She hugged the sumo like a mother and hoped that Mimura would still sing her lullaby and comfort her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:28 am

Mimura felt more and more like a mother to Cougra and would start singing a lullaby to Courgra. At the time she would trying to keep the milk flowing nicely for as long she she could.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:47 am

Cougra kept moaning and cooing in her mouth as she kept sucking on Mimura's nipples for milk. She would hum a little herself in Mimura's lullaby as she snuggled her cheek against the sumo's chest. She stopped for a moment before looking up and licking her lips of milk, saying cutely, "Thank you, Mommy. Your milk is so yummy and I've been vewy vewy hungwy. May I have mow milk pwease?"

Cougra awaits Mimura's answer and if the sumo says yes, Cougra would go right back into sucking both of Mimura's nipples and milk.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Mimura vs. Cougra - Page 12 Empty Re: Mimura vs. Cougrae

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:40 am

Mimura would look at Courgra with motherly eyes as she stalltime ed a bit to give her breast time to get more milk before she'd reply. "Of course you can have more milk my child..." Mimura said this as they slowly rubbed Courgra cheeks together.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next