Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~

Post by Kounoko Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:39 am

Surprised at someone suddenly appearing, Noel looked at the new girl and asked "Who... are... you?" Rather confused, well, Noel has always been a bit too lazy to think.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:43 am

Tatsuki kept her sites on GreatForce even after her claim of holding back and rubbing her back. "If you really were holding back then the match wouldn't have ended so quickly Sasha-san!" Tatsuki said using GreatForce's real name and didn't hear Noel asking who she was while in the moment as she rubs Noel's head while hugging her.

Last edited by 11297 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:46 am

GreatForce mouth would drop as Tatsuki used her real name H-How did your fu-find out me name!?" GreatForce was speechless as only two people knew her name, her sister GreatThing and StoneWall. "Ta-Tatsuki who told me my name?"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:51 am

Tatsuki can definitely see that GreatForce was truly surprised from the fact that the athlete knows her real name and freaked out about it, asking who told Tatsuki her name. "Ayumi-san told me your name." Ayumi Takazumi, also known StoneWall told Tatsuki GreatForce's name when they met and talked about her, she was supposed to not call her by her name nor mention StoneWall told her, but she forgotten about that during this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:58 am

"Oh that makes seance then..." GreatForce would stop rubbing her back as she step back a bit, as her name brought back the painful memory of her mom and dad, but holding the emotions in she'd walk back up. "So Tatsuki how did you meet StoneWall?" GreatForce ask as she was wondering how StoneWall may have bumped in to her or something like that.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 am

Tatsuki looks at GreatForce who looks a bit down from mentioning her name and can see in her eyes that she remembered something painful. "I-I'm sorry GreatForce-san..." She would say now feeling bad and remembering and understanding why StoneWall told Tatsuki to not use her name. "Let's talk about that later okay?" She would say to answer GreatForce's question for now.

Tatsuki then looks at Noel with a smile. "I'm sorry for this Noel-chan! I am Tatsuki Le Feuvre, and I am also a wrestler here!" She should have introduced herself earlier but at least she has now right? "It's nice to see you return to the ring ever since Wrestle Angels shut down, but its a pity your in the Kawaii league though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:16 am

"Nice... to... meet... you......" Noel replied to the new girl's self introduction. "I... need... a... job..." She explained the reason why she has to join AFW, "What's... wrong... with... Kawaii......?" She asked, "I... am... not... sure... about... the... differences......" This girl speaks way too slow~

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:26 am

Tatsuki smiles more widely when Noel replies back to the athlete and says that she needed a job as well as questioning whats the difference with being a Kawaii and an actual Friction Wrestler like Tatsuki is. "Well Kawaii's mostly fight soft matches and sometimes hentai matches, which you'll have to do eventually. I mean you were lucky to face GreatForce-san here, and for your first match no less."

Also Tatsuki couldn't help but ask Noel something as well since this was bugging her since she saw Noel debuting in the AFW. "So where is Kazuki and Mitsuki? How come they haven't registered yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 am

"I... am... alright... with... soft...... but... no... Hentai..." Noel comments, "I... am... strong...... She... defeated... me... but... not... many... girls... can......" Rather true, her bearhug have crushed many opponents, men and girls alike, most much bigger in size then herself, "Kazu-Chan... and... Mitsu-Chan? Oh..." Noel responded to the questions about her two friends whom were also her partners, "Mitsu-chan's... having... exams..., may... or... may... not... join... us... Kazu-chan... she's resting..." Well, Mitisuki always knows that girl's wrestling is hard to be a lifelong career, and had been studying hard even when she was still with WAS, and Kazuki really needs a rest.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:13 am

"Oh I see." Tatsuki says and nods at Noel's response to Kazuki and Mitsuki's current status and then sighs in disappointment. "I would really liked to have had a match with Kazuki-san should she registers into the league.. The athlete then thinks for a while and then comes up with something. "So Noel-chan if your friends with GreatForce-san then you are a friend of mine too!" She says energetically before looking around and remembering they are still in the ring. "Oh we should probably get going soon. So the next match can start soon right?"

Last edited by 11297 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next