» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

Alexandra, bomaboody, killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:34 am

Tea watched as Aurore was backing up away again in fear which makes her annoyed again. She ignores her compliment as well as her question as Tea stands back up quickly and runs at her tall opponent, she will then jump at her and grab onto her as she climbs up so she is taller then Aurore and starts to punch her face in again.

If she is able to, after a while of punching, Tea will wrap her arm around her opponent's neck with her head under her armpit and pull back to slam Aurore into the mat with a DDT.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium

Post by Kounoko Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:42 am

As the little girl ran towards Aurore on the aggression again, there's little she could do except trying to block Tea's raining fists of demolition with her arms to protect her face, before getting slammed onto the ground with the DDT.

"What just happen? What did she do to me?" Asked Aurore as she see stars, apparently, Tea was moving so fast Aurore don't ever know what happened. "Where... where is that girl?" Aurore asked in a really, really scared tone of voice, not knowing how the little one will cream her next. "These girls should be called 'Kowaiis' instead of 'Kawaiis'..." She remarked in a rather scared voice.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:05 am

Tea slides out from under Aurore after delivering a DDT to her, she looks down at the girl as she laid there and talked with a scared tone of voice. **Pathetic, simply pathetic...** Went through the little girl's head as she looked down and shook her head at the sight.

So Tea then straddles Aurore again but on her back and pulls on both of her arms by their wrists with opposite arms and then pulled on them around the Chinese girl's neck with a Straight Jacket submission hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 am

The tiny girl was fast to put Aurore in a rather painful hold, however, Aurore seems to still have some fights left, and strains her arms pushing forward in an attempt to break the hold.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:15 am

Tea grits her teeth under her lips as she pulls on Aurore's arms, she feels resistance from her opponent as she tries to pry her arms to break free but Tea wasn't going to let that happen. Since she is small and she pulled up her opponent's upper body a bit with this submission hold, Tea slams her head onto Aurore's again to headbutt her and to pull back even more on her arms, even going so for as to move back to sit on her butt to have more room to pull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:20 am

As the little one hits her head with her own again, Aurore felt rather giddy, together with the effects of the hold, but she doesn't want to lose just like that, and thus strains to pull her arms out, at the same time, she would also tries to stand up, by first moving her legs forward into a kneeling posture and trying to stand up slowly from there.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:41 am

Tea was able to stop Aurore's resistance with that headbutt but only for a little while, she feels her start to pull her arms again and not only that, the Chinese girl is slowly standing up again. So before she falls off her opponent, Tea pulls back hard with all her might on Aurore's arms before she fell off again and on her back, leaving her opening yet again. "Oof..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:58 am

As her little adversary drops down behind her, Aurore quickly turned and attempts to wrap her arms under the little girl's to lift her up in a kneeling chest to chest bearhug, putting whatever fight she still has left in her body into her arms to crushing the tiny's body against her own, their breast squashes together in a duel with each other. "This is my last hope!" She exclaimed as she really hold nothing back against the little girl, normally, her bearhug is strong enough to knock out big brutes by the pairs, however, in her greatly weaken stage, she can only try her best and hope she still have enough reserve left to force a submission.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:08 am

Tea was surprised when her opponent turned around and wrapped her arms around the little girl's body then picked her up to squeeze the life out of her with a Bearhug, she grunts a bit and clenches her teeth and then notices her arms are free as she didn't notice that she was using them to try and pry herself free and push away from her opponent.

With this thought in mind, Tea wraps her own arms around her Chinese opponent's body and squeezes her with her own Bearhug and give Aurore a taste of her own medicine. At this point it was now a duel to see who would last the longest now.

Last edited by 11297 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:31 am

As her opponent tries to pry her arms off or push herself away from her bearhug, Aurore struggles to keep the squeeze on, as the little girl seems to be still rather fresh despite the intense fight they have. And soon enough, her tiny opponent wraps her own bearhug over hers, and squeezes her back with surprising strength, the tall girl felt an intense pain from the little girl's embrace, not that pain will discomfort her however from the pain she knew that the little girl is draining her strength fast.

Even though she now have a advantage with the inner bearhug while Tea's doing an outer bearhug, which usually is the reverse when Aurore have a bearhug duel with others, Aurore still felt that Tea at least is even in this fight, as Aurore has too much of her strength drained by the maiming Tea had given her, it wouldn't be easy to win this one. Especially Tea's body seems to hide rather strong and hard muscles under it's soft and supple skin, resisting the big girl's efforts to compress it. While at the same time, Aurore can feel her body very slowly but surely given in to the little girl's strong arms. Those strong arms that had powered the raining fists of mass calamities that had nearly fractured her forearms.

Aurore fought with everything she has, attempting to crush the little girl's body with her much bigger frame, struggle to push her body to the limit and beyond against her opponent, she squeezes tighter and tighter until her arms screams with pain form over exertion, and her entire body sweats and trembles from the exertion.

But finally, after a long, straining struggle of close to an hour, Aurore finally used up everything single bit of strength she can force out of her body, her arms relaxing and fall to the side, tears flows from her closed eyes and foams flows from her lips, being knocked out cold by the little girl's mighty hug. Poor Aurore, if this duel have started earlier, she wouldn't have lose.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next