Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio - Page 9 Empty Re: Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:13 pm

“You’️re a nice girl,” Irezumi smiled as she looked down at the naked, glistening, inverted and exhausted Mio. “If you’️d just admitted that you weren’️t a match for a real ninja, maybe some of this could have been spared,” she mused, whilst gently teasing the sex of her prey.

“Ah well, I guess the outcome is pretty clear for all to see anyway…” she grinned. The naked ninja leant forwards over the top of the turnbuckle, lowering her head, and burying her face between Mio’️s spread legs. Slipping her mask down, she ran her tongue over the other girl’️s hot, wet sex, and began flicking her tongue over her clit.

Upside-down oral sex was a pretty unorthodox way to finish a hentai fight, but Irezumi was nothing if not inventive. She kind of felt sorry for the fans on the far side of the arena, who couldn’️t see any of this display, though at least they would be compensated by the sight of her bare ass bent over the turnbuckle. The cameras and the big screen would surely be capturing Mio’️s humiliation, anyway, she reasoned.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio - Page 9 Empty Re: Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:29 pm

"Unnghhh...! Sh-shut up..." Mio hissed between her moaning, which seemed to get louder and louder. "Haaa...!"

Eventually she couldn't hold it anymore. With Irezumi mercilessly assaulting her sopping wet womanhood with her tongue, the brawler could do nothing but to let out an explosive orgasms and a cry of delight. The fake kunai inside her sex was slightly pushed out as her sex spasmed almost uncontrollably, turning every muscle inside her into jelly. Mio felt like it's a wonder that she could still hanging on the ropes despite being barely able to stand as it was.

"Haaahh... haa... f-fuck..." she muttered between her heavy panting while hanging limply on the ropes, her own juices drencher her front, some even got to her face.

Her mind went blank, like totally. She was upset, sure, but after cumming hard like she did seconds ago, she barely had energy for anything else. Her eyes narrowed while her mouth still half opened, her chest moved up and down as she sucked as much as air as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Mmnhhhn!!” Irezumi gave a muffled cry of delight as she felt Mio orgasm massively, the ninja tasting some of her victim’️s juices, whilst watching the rest ooze down the body of the upside-down girl.

The match bell rang to signify victory through orgasm. Whilst a lawyer might have argued that it happened outside the ring, no one was going to question Irezumi’️s dominance at this point.

She pulled back triumphantly, re-positioning her mask, and stood up on the ropes, giving a little bow to the cheering crowd before jumping back onto the canvas. Leaving the spent Mio hanging, Irezumi casually collected her clothes from the ring, slipping on her ninja robes, before climbing out of the ring down the steps.

On her way past the dangling loser, she couldn’️t resist stopping for a final taunt. “That was fun!” she beamed. “I’️d help you down, but I think it’️s best you stay and think about your defeat. One last thing for you to remember…”

Irezumi turned her back on Mio and pulled her robes away, presenting her bare ass towards the upside down girl’️s face. She jutted her rear, leaving it just inches from her victim, wiggling it seductively, before pointing to the Red Lotus tattoo which sat just above her ass crack, at the base of her spine.

“Don’️t mess with the Red Lotus, honey,” she chuckled, before pulling back, yanking up her robes and proudly exiting the ring.

Irezumi wins

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9