» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Forces collide Good vs Evil!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Forces collide Good vs Evil! - Page 4 Empty Re: Forces collide Good vs Evil!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Linda had gotten into her woods but she still didn't feel safe... "Why do I still feel that he is hear?" The dragon girl thought as she pressed some buttons on her control dragon, while she did this she'd open up a fake tree having ammunition for of all her dragons. "Heat detection system on!" Her scanner would show a two dots one being her and another being someone else, Linda's even would widen as it was just on top her. "Die!!!" Linda fired a lazer at the position, all her dragons reloaded and ready to fight.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:28 pm

The lazer had hit right at the spot where Linda thought she was. Ryan would have been zapped to oblivion, had he been actually there. But no he was right there behind Linda, he promptly grabbed her into a choke hold. However he was just in his boxers now, this was part of his plan though.

He was what you would call genre savvy, someone who's heard of situations like their own and what worked and what not. This fight had reminded him of a sort of battle between the dark knight and Mr Freeze. In it Batman would sneak around Mr Freeze who would scan around for the heat left off from batman's footprints. He'd follow it with single minded determination, relying on his tech to find batman. The dark knight would take advantage of this by manipulating Freeze's own tech and mindset against him.

At the same time Ryan had invoked what was known as a batman gambit. That's a plan that revolves around people doing what you would think they would do. Ryan knew that Linda would try and scan around for a trace of the dark savior, her mind filled with paranoia. And he'd take advantage of it, by putting a dummy where he thought she would fire, namely up at the trees.

And how did he coax Linda to fire upwards you may ask? Well Ryan picked up a small part of a tree, about as large as his chest. He then quietly dressed it as him. Then using his knowledge of animals he used a near quiet bird call to attract a flock of crows, he then used leftover chili pepper liqud from his eggs and sprinkled it around the log.

The crows would go onto the log, creating a large buildup of heat around the log to mimic Ryan's. Linda would've been so paranoid that she'd not have bothered with the crows, her only focus was finding Ryan.
And how was he not detected? Simple, by stripping to his bare boxers his heat was reduced by the cold midnight air.
He also hugged the cold grass, further reducing his body heat. He then creeped along like a snake to catch her out.

Something told Ryan that Linda would've just figured it out as she began to pass out.
"How does it make you feel? To know that the savior can outwit you at your own game? That he did so in your home? The savior knows all and conquers all in the darkness. Farewell."

He kept draining the energy out of Linda, surely she couldn't use her systems this close to defeat......

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:51 pm

"Aaaaaah!" Linda thought she had Ryan only to find him behind her and in a instant she was in Ryan's choke hold. Linda would pull out all the stops now, turning her water dragon head at Ryan, and firing the entire container to his face which would cause a really bad burn... but Linda would also be hit by it but it was a small price to pay!

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Ryan saw the dragon head turn towards him, he knew there was bad intentions coming from it's maw.
"I won't let it!" the savior thought. He thought quickly on what he could do.

The dark savior had an idea, while still keeping his arms wrapped tightly around Linda's neck he lifted his legs up. His feet grabbed the top of Linda's left dragon wing. With a might feat he tugged the wing upwards, almost right out of the suit. "If she's got such fancy tech then surely this wing can take it." Ryan reasoned as the liqud shot out.

Thankfully the wing was made of hi-grade protection. The liqud bounced off harmlessly, but a some did get onto the dragon helmet of Linda. "A fair trade, if only to wound the pride of this demon." the savior thought to himself as his choke continued unabated, he hoped that Linda would have passed out soon.

"Please just let this foe be vanquished." the dark savior thought in a silent prayer....

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Linda skin burned a bit but she was start to pass-out as the lack of air was really something! "If I'm going down then I'm taking you with me!" Linda would use her dragon hands the grip Ryans sides from their she put full pressure and released all the energy the suit has. This would not maker her pass out but would cause extreme pain.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Ryan yelped in pain as the hands grabbed his arms. He knew from what she said that it was not good.
"Not here and not now!" the savior thought to himself. Ryan had an idea, he tugged as hard as he could.

The arms gave a slight creaking noise, Ryan continued to keep struggling. His power was at full limit, a one-shot burst, his second wind. With a loud yell he ripped the hands right off and lept off Linda as her suit released it's energy all around her.

Just to make sure she'd stay down Ryan lept onto her head with both feet, plowing her face into the grass.
Ryan then tugged both dragon hands off, they left bad bite marks but nothing too major.
"I can't take her to the cops. I'm too banged up, I need to just get out of here. She won't forget me, neither will I. Till we meet again you demon." Ryan thought.

He whistled for the same flock of crows that dispersed when Linda opened fire. They handed him his trousers, but his shirt was blown up and he would have to get a new one. The crows handed him the rest of his gear and flew off, Ryan did the same and headed to the Tension bulidings to retire and rest his body.....

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Linda screamed as the electricity shocked her body, she fell on her knee before laying down in defeat. Slowly she lost her conciseness with Ryans attempt to make sure only speeding it up. As she watch Ryan call his crows and get his gear on she would memories his face so that if they were to meet during day that she could finish him off, but in Linda's mind somthing about Ryan just interested her. But right now she needed to open the entrance to her base. Slowly crawling she'd clear the gravel covering the pass code of the hatch. Now entering her codes the hatch would open and Linda would crawl in forgecting there was a ladder and falling a decent amount knocking her out.

It would be 4 hour's before she would wake up slowly getting up and she would say to her self "I will have my revenge... I will..." but right now she needed to find the light switch, as the hatch would close by it's self. Once she did she'd press the defense system button, turrets hidden in the forest would shoot at anyone that wasn't Linda and the gravel would be back on top of the hatch to prevent anyone from finding her. From their Linda would slowly stagger to her communication device to contact her medic "Hu-hey Elia c-could you come over here some time I'm serusly injured... Thanks." Linda would get out of her dragon suit and would just flop on her bed naked. In the end it seams that the Dark Savior was now her main enemy...

Last edited by 10269 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:47 am

[size=150:2tm3snl8]The end until Next time!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4