Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 6:04 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 8:39 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Forces collide Good vs Evil!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forces collide Good vs Evil! - Page 3 Empty Re: Forces collide Good vs Evil!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Linda kept jumping with Ryan shooting his grapple gun at her, it didn't get her body, but got her wings but they were to thin to be grappled. Linda had to face Ryan no mater what so on the next jump she would jump backwards clashing with Ryan, "GOD DAM YOU!" Linda would try to get her dragon claws on Ryan before putting max presser to make the teeth stab into his flesh!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 pm

The dragon claws pierced Ryan's left arm. He grunted from the pain as they fell towards the building.
Once the pair landed Ryan rolled and promptly lept up to get atop Linda to deliver a no holds barred beatdown with his bleeding left arm and right arm. His adrenaline was on overdrive, like superman on crack. Or Ragna with his azure.

He got himself over to Linda and dug the leftover dragon teeth embedded in his arm. He placed each tooth between his right hand to form a sort of knuckle duster, her own weapon was now being used by Ryan!
"This is but a taste of the pain you have inflicted onto others." he muttered as he began to throw fist after bloody fist, he didn't care what happened right now. If he beat her within an inch of her life or beyond that. If his wounds were too major or not.

"The dammed be me, the dammed be her." Ryan thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

"AAAAH... FUCK YOU!" Linda was getting her own weapon used against her! Her arm was now pierced and bleeding out, bit her blood was coming out black,due to all her illnesses. But ingorning the pain Linda saw a chance to get some damage in!"Bad move Dark Savior!" Linda still had a beam left so using whats left of the her head battery she'd fire a beam the would cause second degree burns right at Ryan's face! Linda didn't care if Ryan died or not. If that worked then she'd have her should dragons bite down on Ryan as well!

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 5 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 am

The flame shot out, however due to the height of the building and the wind it blew onto Ryan's top.
He promptly ripped it off, it flew off the roof into the air around them.

"Your attempts at harm are futile, your punishment will not halt." Ryan muttered.
He moved to her rib cage and quickly dug the shards into her armor via sheer power.
Once the savior was certain they were embedded he quickly grabbed her neck.

He raised a fist and muttered to her "Gaze into my eye, for it shall reveal your fate."
The savior was going to try and pound her forehead to knock her lights out.
If that worked the savior would take her to the nearest police station to get her arrested.
"Even though she doesn't deserve it. It's what the people that I protect would want." Ryan thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:54 am

"Aaaaaaaahhh, what the hell!" Ryan made her shards pierce her metal plate. Linda could do nothing to stop Ryan from grabbing her neck. "UGH!" Ryan raised Linda off the ground even tho she was bigger. She looked into Ryans eyes only have her forehead smashed "Nugha!" It didn't knock her out but it did some damage. "Ugh you... BASTARD!" Linda was firing out tazer shot at Ryans face to be able to get a good shock on him. If this worked and slows him down she would run, she was into no condition to keep fighting.

Last edited by 10269 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 am

The tazer hit Ryan at point blank range. "Gaaaah!" he said in pain. Linda was making a break for it "Fleeing like the villain she is, they are a superstitious and cowardly lot." he thought to himself.

He was forced onto one knee as she made a break for it. "I will not falter here, the savior is relentless and unending." he muttered to himself.

With time slowing down thanks to his senses on overload he aimed his spare grapple gun. Firing it at Linda once again, he'd pull himself to her and the two would fall off the building. If Ryan's calculations were correct then the two would land in a dumpster next to the police station. He'd land on top of her, then he would get off the dumpster and kick it out the alley for the police to deal with. "This has been a long night." Ryan thought as his gun was fired.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 am

As lind was jumping building to building Ryan grapple gun was able to pull him in towards her. "NOOOO!" Linda yelled as the grapple gun ruined her jump causing her to crash into the building sides. Falling down she knew to escape Ryan she'd have to pull out the big guns now. As the fell Linda clamped her dragon heads on the side of the building stopping her from falling. Now was the time her for to pull out the trump card! Linda focused her mind to combine all it's chemicals into one super chemical that gave her a power boost ranging for x2 all the way to 10x "Dragon Power times 2!"

Linda's body grew in size a bit, the veins were showing, and she was now twice as fast and strong than she was before. Using this boost shed quickly get on the roof letting the grapple gun rip off her tail fabric. She start to make a brake for it again, both of Linda and Ryan are in no condition to fight but both of them ignore that, Linda is just going to recover tho from all the punishment she's taken.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:36 am

Ryan looked around for anything he could use to get to her. "There!" he thought as he lept off the roof.

He saw that a train was heading in the same direction as Linda was going. The savior quickly latched onto it and hid himself on top of it by lying down. "Never forgive and never forget. I shall hunt you to my dying breath." Ryan muttered as the train sped onwards.

He hoped that Linda was unaware of him "Please let her think I'm gone, that I'm too injured and don't know where she is." Ryan thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:46 am

Linda saw the forest in site, it was only about a couple blocks away from were she was she'd look around for Ryan but didn't find him. "Looks like I lost him." Linda would sigh in relief as she kept heading to the forest. If Ryan were to follow were she'd have to advantage.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:21 am

Unknown to Linda Ryan was right behind her, after leaping off the train he hid in a bush nearby. He was good at hiding in bushes and small places thanks to his abusive upbringing. It was going to be a game of hide and seek, but Ryan seemed to have the edge right now. "She doesn't know I'm here. Good that means I can get the drop on her." he thought.

He had some other tools he could use. Namely a small bottle of pepper spray, he also still had his staff and even a taser. The savior also had his grapple guns on him, but both were starting to feel the burn. One move on either could win. "The savior shall prevail, her corrupt soul cannot conquer me." Ryan thought as he snuck around her, hoping she'd not notice him, if she did he could still go for a fight. Worse case he may need to turn and flee, but if he had to then he knew that Linda would not forget the pain he put her into.

The dark savior stalked her into the forest, unheard and unseen......

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next