Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akuma vs Celeste battling it in the back rooms

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Akuma vs Celeste battling it in the back rooms - Page 6 Empty Re: Akuma vs Celeste battling it in the back rooms

Post by kiranar Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 pm

While Akuma lead her deeper into the darker parts of the arena her own breathing slowly returns to normal as she begins shifting her focus to her hearing so she can listen and zero in on your breathing. What Akuma didn't know is Celeste memorized all these dark rooms so unless they were changed by moving a lot of boxes around she would be fine. She would try throwing her voice as it would seem to be near Akuma to the side of her with a vampire like accent" well my prey lead me to my favorite feeding grounds" even though she wasn't a vampire people easily referenced her vampires because she was born in the mountain range inside Transylvania.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Akuma vs Celeste battling it in the back rooms - Page 6 Empty Re: Akuma vs Celeste battling it in the back rooms

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:22 am

"This may be yours but it wont do you any good." Akuma would lissen for the sounds of Celeste. But Celeste had this place memorized in her head Akuma had not. With haste Akuma would get on the crates so once Celeste attacked her their be limited room for them, if one of them fell they would land hard.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:21 am

Celeste listening hears you start to climb up some crates as she moves quietly in the shadows. She will try and push the stack of crates Akuma is on over to send her tumbling down to the ground along with smashing several crates.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Akuma heard the moving, quickly she jumped off before the crates fell! Akuma would turn to Celestle to go in for a drop kick on Celeste. If this worked Akuma would sweep Celeste off her feet and deliver a body shot.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Celeste not expecting you to leap from the crates like you did turns right as you slam your drop kick sending me crashing into a different stack of crates causing them to fall on top of her. She will groan as they all fall on top of her struggling to push herself free of the mess on top of her knowing you are waiting somewhere nearby to strike again. If she manages to get free she will struggle to her feet breathing hard with her guard completely down if Akuma chose to finish the fight now.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Akuma would just walk away after seeing Celeste struggle she'd walk away again leaving Celestle their. But this was only a fake out, Akuma was really going to be right behind her when she gets out, and once the happen she would preform her instant hell murder attack.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Celeste struggled to her feet planning to keep on fighting Akuma even if it would end with her in the hospital. Suddenly she starts spasming as the multiple hits from Akuma's signature attack batters and bruises her body narrowly avoiding many broken bones as she falls onto the crates as a nearby ref with nightvision goggles watching the fight calls for the mobile bell to ring as the medical team carries off the unconscious Celeste to get her to the hospital.

Akuma wins via brutal KO
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:20 am

Akuma would look at her defeated opponent as she was lifted up, " I told her to stay down..." Akuma muttered as she walk away not noticing the ref. Exiting the building Akuma would start the long journey back to the castle. It be about a day doing so by foot reaching their island off the japan. Their was GreatForce waiting for her "Hello sister how was your trip to the AFW? Akuma would frown at GreatForce, "Waste of my time all I see their are weaklings..." GreatForce would chuckle "You sure that's not what it looks like on TV!" Akuma face would turn red has anger built up "What are you talking about! Let me see!" Akuma would go on the TV and would see her battle against Celeste! "They... They got it on tape! When I didn't even try one bit!.. FUCK!" GreatForce would laugh at her sister and would carry on with her day.

The end
Thanks for reading!

Last edited by 10269 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6