Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 4:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 5 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 am

Kagami's smile widened as Claire mentioned getting more sushi "Well it will be hard but i can always eat more sushi." Kagami said as she smiled at Claire. "Well i really don't know anywhere to go. I usually just stay in my room or go out for sushi." Kagami said as she was a little embarrassed to mention her lack of a social life. Kagami was still rubbing her arm as it was still really sore and Kagami knew that tomorrow was going to suck because her arm was going to be killing her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 5 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 am

“Oh, okay,” Claire said, chuckling a little when Kagami mentioned that she rarely left her room, except to go get sushi. “I’️m pretty much the same. I don’️t really have anywhere to go, except maybe to a library or bookstore, and then whenever I need to train or do a match.” When the waitress came back around and asked if they needed anything else, Claire would order another round of sushi, glancing back over to Kagami to make sure that the order she was placing was alright. Once the waitress was gone, the American girl would sigh and lean back in her chair. “I know what you mean about your arm. Mine is probably going to hurt for two or three days after this…”

She paused, biting her lip for a second, before continuing, in a friendly tone: “If you want, we could go over to my apartment after this and put some ice on our arms. It would probably help, a little. Maybe take a couple painkillers, too…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 am

Kagami continued to smile at Claire as the two entered a more friendly conversation "Yeah maybe that would be a good idea. I mean we can't really have a rematch if we can only use one arm." Kagami said with a quiet giggle as she looked at Claire "Well, it sounds like a good idea but i don't know. I never really go to other peoples places or even hang out with people. I might make a fool out of myself."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:54 am

Claire shrugged, wincing a little as she moved her arm. “You don’️t need to worry. It’️s not like it’️s anything serious or, well, uh, intimate, or anything. We can just hang out and watch some television while we’️ve got the icepacks on. And, I mean, I think it would be good to get to know each other a little bit before our rematch. It could be fun, I think.” She smiled again, continuing to rub her arm as she explained her suggestion to Kagami.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:11 am

"Well it does sounds fun." Kagami said as she looked at Claire "And some ice for my arm does sound really relaxing." Kagami said as the waitress brought them their sushi. "But i think that can wait until we finish this sushi." Kagami said as her eyes light up before she grabbed a piece of sushi and immediately ate it "You had better hurry up or i think i am going to eat all of this sushi by myself."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 am

Claire giggled as Kagami told her to hurry up and eat some of the sushi. The champion certainly seemed to love this stuff, gobbling it up as if she were some sort of sushi vacuum. “Heh, alright,” Claire said, picking up her chopsticks awkwardly in her left hand and tentatively grabbing one of the rolls, popping it into her mouth and reaching for another one as she chewed and swallowed. “But, yeah, we can just watch television or a movie or something. And I could probably put out some snacks or something, too—although I guess we wouldn’️t need any after all of this sushi.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 am

Kagami was eating up the sushi at a rather fast past considering she was using her left hand to eat the sushi. Kagami stopped eating for a second to look at Claire "Well that does sound fun. I guess we can hang out at your apartment." Kagami said before resuming her sushi eating. Kagami began to think that maybe she could turn this whole thing around and become friends with Claire instead of making the girl hate her and Kagami believed that maybe hanging out with the girl was a step worth taking to reach that goal.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:15 am

Claire smiled and nodded, picking up another sushi roll with her chopsticks and popping it into her mouth. She definitely thought that the night was starting to go better, and was hoping that she and Kagami could at least be on pretty good terms by the time they met up for their rematch. With any luck, that would prevent either of them from freaking out like they did in their first encounter.

“Awesome,” Claire said after swallowing. Looking down at the plate that just seconds before had been full of sushi, she saw that only a few rolls were left. She chuckled. Kagami certainly did love sushi. And the American girl had eaten her fair share of the stuff, too. “I think we can have a good time tonight.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:25 am

As the sushi plate soon became bare Kagami looked at Claire and smiled as it seemed her fortune was turning around "Yeah, i bet we will have a great time." Kagami said before looking down at the empty plate. "Well i guess it is time to pay. In hindsight maybe i shouldn't have eaten so much sushi." Kagami said as she knew her sushi crave could take a heavy toll on her wallet even with her splitting the check with Claire. "I think the first thing we should do though is ice our arms as soon as we get to your place. I really don't envy us in the morning."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Once the plate was empty, Claire would get out her wallet with her good arm, opening it up and pulling out her half of the tab. She was glad that the two of them were able to just agree to split the bill—she had the money to cover the whole thing, but just barely, and it would have been a real strain on her finances if she had had to cover the entirety of their meal.

She nodded as Kagami suggested what they do once they got to Claire’️s apartment. “I agree with you there,” the American girl said, as the waitress came around again to collect the money. “We can ice our arms and watch some television or something. There should be plenty for us to do, I think.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next