Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 25, 2013 5:30 am

Kagami heard Claire's words but she decided to woman up "No, it is your match so we can do it however you want." Kagami said even as her face was still a deep shade of red. "I have been naked before but i just don't feel comfortable doing it in the ring." Kagami said before eating another sushi roll. "But i will try my best to ignore it so we can have a fun match." Kagami said with a smile as she looked at Claire with her one eye. "But let us make a pact. No, dirty tricks this time no matter how angry we get." Kagami said as she really did not want a repeat of last match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by Daaharu Sat May 25, 2013 5:58 am

Claire was a little surprised when, after she had agreed to wear a shirt or a bra for their next match, Kagami would then affirm her intention to go through with the topless match. Well, Claire was not about to argue with that. “Alright. I don’️t like being exposed very much, either, but I’️ve slowly been getting used to it. It’️s happened to me quite frequently since I came to AFW…”

“And that sounds like a good agreement to me,” Claire continued, when Kagami suggested that neither of them pull any dirty tricks in their next match. “The wedgie rash we get afterwards will probably be more than enough lasting punishment, anyway. No sense in stooping to any lower level.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 26, 2013 1:28 pm

When Claire mentioned the wedgie rash the two of them were most likely going to get from this match, Kagami winced a little just thinking about it. "Yeah, but a wedgie rash isn't that bad. I just have to remember to bring some ice with me." Kagami said with a chuckle as she tried to make a joke even a horrible one like the one he just told. Kagami then ate another sushi roll before looking at Claire "I just hope your ready to lose." Kagami said with a grin on her face as she tried to start up some friendly competition.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Claire nodded when Kagami took the mention of wedgie rash in stride, and said that she would just have to remember to bring some ice. “That’️ll definitely help relieve the pain,” the schoolgirl agreed, gobbling up another piece of sushi. She was not quite keeping pace with the other girl, but she definitely was not eating slowly, either. “You’️ll want some ointment, too. And I suggest getting a pair of boxers or something for afterwards—underwear that won’️t ride up and give you a natural wedgie that worsens the rash.”

She would pick up another roll with her chopsticks and pop it into her mouth, savoring the delicious taste and wonderful texture of the roll as she chewed and swallowed. When Kagami told her to be ready to lose, Claire couldn’️t help but smile. “I’️ve been here for three months,” she said, “and I’️m about to get a chance at winning the kawaii title. I’️m not going to pass that chance up. There is no way I’️m going to lose to you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Kagami nodded her head when Claire mentioned ointment and a pair of boxers to wear after the match. "I'll have to remember to bring all that or else i won't be able to sit down for a month." Kagami said as she grabbed another sushi roll and ate it. Kagami then smiled at Claire "If you think you can beat me a second time then think again. I am the Kawaii champion and i was just going easy on you in the last match." Kagami said with a laugh as she tried to act like a champion would.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Claire nodded. “Trust me, the wedgie rash afterwards can be pretty bad. I’️ve had two sumo panties matches since I got here, and I was hurting down there for almost a week afterwards, even when I did take all of these precautions. It was not very fun.”

She would pause to eat another sushi roll, listening to Kagami say something about taking it easy on her the first time around. Claire’️s eyes widened and she did a spit take, little pieces of rice dribbling down her chin as she quickly reached for a napkin and tried to clean her face up. “Hah..huh…easy?” she repeated. “You bit my pussy hard enough to make it bleed. You were definitely not taking it easy. Besides, if I can beat you in a smother match, then a sumo panties match will be no problem. When it comes to giving and taking wedgies, no other kawaii girl even comes close to comparing to me.” She jabbed her own chest with her thumb.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Kagami was a bit taken back by Claire's reaction to her taking it easy joke and Kagami looked away when Claire brought up the biting of her pussy. "I said i was sorry." Kagami said before looking back up at Claire "HA, i can out wedgie you. I am the champion." Kagami said as she pointed to her chest. "I won't lose to a newbie like you." Kagami said before sticking her tongue out a Claire.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Claire scoffed when Kagami said she could out-wedgie her. “You can call me a newbie all you want, but the fact is, I’️ve only lost one match in my AFW career. My debut match. I am not about to lose any more, especially not when it’️s a sumo panties match. I’️ve already won two of them. How many times did you win a sumo panties match before you became champion?” She laughed, sticking her tongue out at the other girl. “By the way, I’️d love to hear more about your career, especially about how you became champion.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Kagami looked at Claire and she couldn't lie when the girl asked her how many sumo panty matches she won. "Well i have never actually been in a sumo panties match. But that doesn't mean i am not going to beat you and keep my belt." Kagami said as she stuck her tongue out at Claire again. Kagami was a bit taken back when Claire asked her how her career has gone.

Kagami looked down at the floor before answering "Well actually i really haven't won all that much. I usually end up losing but i try my hardest. I worked my butt off to get this belt and i am not going to let you take it from me without a fight." Kagami said with a look of fierce determination in her eye.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Claire was not exactly surprised when Kagami said that she had never participated in a sumo panties match before. It was not necessarily one of the most common match types for an AFW wrestler to participate in—besides the two times she had been in them, she had never actually seen another one. Maybe it was because a match that was all about wedgies wasn’️t as exciting as other types of matches. But Claire didn’️t care—as painful as it was for her butt to be in a sumo panties match, she had gotten used to them, and she had proved herself to be pretty darn good at them.

“You’️re not going to beat me. I beat you once, and this time we’️re going to be fighting my way,” Claire retorted. She was very confident in her ability to out-wedgie Kagami and take the kawaii title belt away from her. “I’️m going to go after you with everything I’️ve got. Even if you haven’️t won too much, you’️re still the champion, and I’️m not going to underestimate you one bit. That belt is mine.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next