Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests

Kickinshinz, Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 am

"It doesn't matter what match type it is or if you have more experience. I will beat you and i will keep my title." Kagami said as she looked across the table at her soon to be opponent "You don't stand a chance against a champion of my caliber. I let you win our last match because i felt bad but this time no mercy." Kagami said as she was getting pumped up about her title match. "I won't let you take this away from me without a fight."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami) - Page 3 Empty Re: Something to Discuss (Claire and Kagami)

Post by Daaharu Mon May 27, 2013 9:32 am

“Oh, I don’️t think so,” Claire responded, her eyes narrowing as she stared back at Kagami across the table. “Not only do I have more experience with the sumo panties match, but I am stronger than you, too. Plus, we both know that neither of held anything back in our last match, so you might as well stop acting like a sore loser and admit that you lost that one fair and square. Remember: you got so worked up that you bit my pussy. You bit it so hard that you made it bleed. So shut up.”

Kagami seemed so confident, however, that Claire was getting a little worked up already. She wanted to start the fight right now. But she knew she would have to wait for that. But that didn’️t mean they couldn’️t test each other in battle in a different way. Claire would slam her elbow down on the table and gesture to the champion. “Arm wrestle me, right now. I’️ll prove to you that I’️m stronger.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 28, 2013 8:04 am

Kagami was a bit taken back by Claire's sudden challenge "You think you can out arm wrestle the champ?" Kagami said as she put her arm on the table. Kagami knew she wasn't the strongest kawaii in the league but she knew she could beat Claire. "Your going to regret challenging me." Kagami said as she grabbed Claire's hand. "Get ready to lose." Kagami said as she would wait for Claire to say go before trying to beat the girl at her own game. "Loser pays the bill, OK?" Kagami said as she really didn't want to pay for all the sushi the two of them just ate.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2013 8:53 am

Claire nodded curtly. “Of course I can out-arm wrestle the champ. It’️ll be easy,” she insisted, as the other girl put her elbow down on the table and took ahold of Claire’️s hand, accepting her challenge. The schoolgirl would push the empty plates that once had held rolls of sushi aside to make room for them to try to pin each other’️s hands against the tabletop. When Kagami upped the ante, saying the loser paid the bill, Claire smirked and nodded. “Fine by me. You just set yourself back fifty bucks,” she said. “Now, if you’️re ready…then let’️s go!” And Claire would put all she had into trying to force Kagami’️s hand backwards.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 31, 2013 3:14 am

Kagami was ready for the battle to start but since she wasn't the strongest Kawaii her hand slowly began to move against her will "Your good but i won't lose especially when a free meal is on the line." Kagami said as she squeezed Claire's hand and began to push back with all her might "I won't lose to you." Kagami said through gritted teeth as she refused to lose to Claire as Kagami really didn't want to pay for dinner.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 31, 2013 3:34 am

Claire had some early success in their arm wrestling match, forcing Kagami’️s hand back a few inches. The schoolgirl’️s hopes for a quick victory were dashed, however, as the champion seemed to gather her resolve and redouble her efforts, forcing their hands back up into an even position. “I won’️t lose to you,” Claire insisted. “Not now, and not for the title, either. I’️ll dominate you both now and then. Now get your hand down on the table!”

Despite her confident assertions, however, Claire felt her hand losing ground, and begin to be pushed backwards. She was not very strong, either, and Kagami was beginning to take advantage of Claire’️s inexperience right now. Unwilling to lose, however, Claire would put all she had into pushing, trying to force Kagami back. It was quickly becoming clear, however, that the two of them were fairly evenly matched.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Kagami felt that she was slightly beating Claire in the contest but then her opponent pushed back even harder and Kagami had to use all of her strength just to hold whatever slight advantage she had over Claire "Just give up. You can't beat a champion." Kagami said as she tried to put more of her weight behind her arm to push Claire down to the table "You will lose and i will get a free meal." Kagami said as she looked straight into Claire's eye with fierce determination.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 am

Claire could feel that Kagami was using all her strength to try to maintain her advantage, and grew more confident knowing that it would require some monumental effort on the champion’️s part to force her hand all the way down. Unfortunately, Claire was using pretty much all of her strength as well to keep the two of them in an even position. “Can’️t beat a champion?” Claire repeated, glaring back into Kagami’️s pretty red eye. “I beat you in the ring, and I’️ll beat you again. I just hope you’️ve got plenty of money in your wallet, because I plan on ordering a few more plates of food after I win!”

Putting all of her weight behind it, Claire would keep doing all she could to try to push Kagami’️s hand back down onto the table.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 am

Kagami felt Claire start to push back even harder and Kagami tried her best to stop her opponent. However, Kagami soon found herself on the losing end of their duel and she knew she had to fight back. "I let you win because i felt bad but this time you are going to lose." Kagami said as she tried to push Claire back so that the two girls were even. "I hope your ready to pay because i can eat you under the table and eat this restaurant out of business if i wanted to." Kagami said as she fought against Claire.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Claire scowled and glared coldly into the champion’️s eye. “Kagami. Stop saying that you let me win when it’️s obvious that you didn’️t,” she said. “It’️s sort of pathetic. Just accept that for what it was and start planning for the future, okay?”

The schoolgirl’️s brief window for victory quickly slipped away from her, as her opponent managed to push them back into a relatively equal position. There they stayed, pushing against each other as hard as they could, for several minutes. Claire’️s arm was beginning to get tired, but she was not about to give up until she had defeated Kagami in this test of their strength. “Just…give up…” she growled. “I’️m not paying for this meal.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next