Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 18, 2013 3:54 am

"The same goes to you," said Volcanica as she offered a hand to get Jay back up. "But I want to be a friend to you, Jay, not an enemy." Once she got him back up, she would get back in her fighting stance and go back to fighting. She aimed for three punches to the face plus a kick to the side. It might be a beginner's combo, but it had to at least be effective.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 18, 2013 4:01 am

Jay took the helping hand with a smirk. "We'll just see about that." He again got distracted by trying to calm down still to not see the punches.He backed up as each one connected.But,the kick...The kick he saw.Jay moved his arm to try and block,then grab Volcanica's leg and pull her towards him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 18, 2013 4:42 am

As each punch was connecting, Volcanica was trying to push Jay back. But when it came to the kick, Jay managed to block and catch it to pull her towards him. Volcanica grunted as she fell on her back with a thud and was pulled to him. She tried to scramble to get away, but he's got a good grip on her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 18, 2013 4:48 am

J watched as his opponent fell back.He moved his leg around the grabbed one attempted to grab her other leg and cross them over his own.Jay stared at her. "I told you,I just have to wait,and oppurtunity came again." Jay tries to turn her on her stomach for a sharpshooter.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 18, 2013 5:52 am

"No...NO!" Volcanica cried out as she was turned over and placed in a sharpshooter. "AHHHH!!" Volcanica was feeling so much pain in her back and legs, she couldn't help but scream in pain. She would pound the mat in pain but not give up yet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat May 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Jay smirked as she screamed in his hold. "You know,submissions arent really my style.But Im starting to warm up to them." Jay would bend her body in half just a bit more,just to see Volcanica's reaction.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Volcanica still grunted and groaned as she was struggling against this submission. She would then say, "Well, you are doing a good job, I'll give you that. But I don't go down easily." With all her might, she would try to push herself up so she can throw Jay off of her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 19, 2013 3:54 am

Jay was able to only sustain the submission for a few more seconds. "GAH!" He was flipped off off of her and his face slammed into the mat.Jay landed on his stomach and cringed. "Now...How do you plan to understand me when you dont want to feel a fragment of my pain?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 19, 2013 3:57 am

Volcanica moaned as she rubbed her back and tried to crawl away from Jay. "You...You make people understand you just through pain. Isn't there another way?" She wanted to understand him, but there had to be a way other than violence.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 19, 2013 4:05 am

"Violence is all I can remember.It was my way for me to make people understand me...Not many of my opponents ever saw what I saw.Killed like I killed." Jay paused and looked down.He seemed to have choked down emotion. "No one listened.Everyone wanted to fight."

Last edited by 11367 on Sun May 19, 2013 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next