Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match - Page 3 Empty Re: Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

Post by Ozone Tue May 21, 2013 11:50 pm

"Aahh!!" Ekibe shouted from the pain of her ankle being twisted and with one of her legs raised up it would be it would be difficult to attack Grange, though he had a nice view of her sexy brown thighs and her underwear.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match - Page 3 Empty Re: Ekibe Nafretiri Vs Dr. John Grange Debut match

Post by Deus001 Wed May 22, 2013 10:44 am

John kept the leg locked in his ankle lock. Ekibe would need to so something and do it fast before she got too injured.
"Nice legs." John thought as his pervy side was present. But this was not the time or the type of match to be getting too playful.

"I think next time I'll have a hentai match. Show that I'm a real swinger, maybe go for a fumble under the ring too." John thought as a playful grin was on his face.

"Nice move Doctor! Keep it on her!" Ryan said as he pounded the ringside.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed May 22, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Thu May 23, 2013 5:27 am

Ekibe grunted at the pain and tried to reach Grange if she can and pull herself close to him and try to balance herself as she was about to fall.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 23, 2013 9:17 am

John had the ankle locked in, but the pervy side was emerging in his mind. He was getting a bit un-focused.
He was taken a bit by surprize when Ekibe was reaching for him. Since she was about to fall she tugged with despair at him.

Mr Grange's right leg was lifted up and he was taken by shock. He fell down to his back while banging the back of his head on a turnbuckle behind him. He grunted and cluched his head while Ryan was yelling "Doctor! Are you okay?!"

"This whole thing reminds me of a crazy date." John muttered as both he and Ekibe were on the floor, it was netural ground now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Thu May 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Ekibe would hold her ankle and stretch it a bit as she slowly got up by using the ropes, and looking down at Grange who was still down Ekibe grabbed onto both top ropes on the turn buckle and started stomping on Grange for revenge.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 24, 2013 8:34 am

John grunted in pain from the relentless assault from Ekibe. If his body was not at peak condition then he'd have surely fallen by now. However he had taken much worse beatings before this. He hoped to catch Ekibe's legs mid stomp and then power out of it.

If he could catch them on the thighs then perhaps he could get her into a powerbomb. But luck was the main factor here.

Elsewhere Ryan had vanished, this could be a sign that someone else would appear soon.
Away from the crowd Ryan grabbed a can of hairspray and placed a patch over his right eye.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Mon May 27, 2013 2:55 am

Ekibe's stomp made contact with his stomach as it missed his hands, she then continued her assault on him stomping again and again.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 27, 2013 12:07 pm

"Dammit! This ain't good." John thought. If this kept up he could start bleeding internally.

He decided to grab her waist and throw her into the nearby turnbuckle head first, that could get him back to neutral ground. But he was starting to hurt bad, he might just run out of gas real soon after that beating.

Elsewhere above the eyes of all in the arena, a young man with grapple guns and black hair was perched atop the rafters......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:05 am

As Ekibe was stomping Grange, enjoying that she was beating him but didn't notice till it was too late that his hands where on her waist and she was thrown into the turn buckle head first. "Gack!" Ekibe shouted and groaned at the pain not being able to stand up for a bit.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 pm

"Okay while she's down." John thought. He quickly moved a hand up her belly and brought her over him for a school boy pin. He hoped that Ekibe was too stunned to think clearly, but there was a chance she could kick out.

Meanwhile the boy in the rafters watched ever so intently, he seemed to be waiting for a key moment.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next