Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

squash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:26 am

Kia couldn't believe the amount of a pounding she was taking right now. She would try and fight back by throwing her arms around to try and punch as many times as she could, yet the punches would hardly be at full power. Being slammed down causes Kia to splutter and swear jumped off her whole body again. The fact that Ursula came down on her bust as well pretty much flattened the girl. Her body screamed in pain and so did she.

"You... You wait.." She spluttered "If i get up i will finish you. If i cant beat you here i will beat you backstage. I am not going to lose to a freak like you!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

squash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Ursula moved up slightly, resting one arm down on the mat so that her armpit and shoulder blade was hovering just over Kia's face after the Samoan drop..

"Still a feisty little one huh? I could just put you out of your misery, but if you just want more..." Ursula said before sitting up properly so that she didn't need to use her arm to prop herself up.. Reaching behind her, Ursula would roughly grab ahold of Kia's white t-shirt, trying to yank up over her head to reveal the younger girl's breasts.

"I can happily oblige."

Spotlight
characters:
squash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 ELZuoMvsquash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 OG5hnuasquash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 Cg3CzYmsquash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 am

Kia was still fuming. This woman was starting to annoy her. Even more so by the fact that she slammed her down. Again. Kia yelped when her shirt was almost ripped off, revealing that Kia doesn't wear a bra underneath. She let out a feral growl "You Bitch!" She twisted around at the sitting Ursula and pounced at her, wrapping her body around Ursulas and throwing a many punches as she could into the girls face and midsection. Kia was almost blinded by rage, her body now pushing itself further than ever before just to do some damage to this brute.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Ursula was taken a little by surprise, she didn't expect Kia to be doing much else more other than taken the beating that Ursula wished to administer for as long as Ursula wished to administer it for. So the Bamazon wasn't prepared to defend herself as Kia went in for the lunge.

"nh!" Ursula grunted out as Kia's smaller body collided with her and took her down onto her back on the mat, punches raining down on the bigger woman's stern body and head as she tried to shove the smaller girl off of her

Spotlight
characters:
squash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 ELZuoMvsquash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 OG5hnuasquash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 Cg3CzYmsquash - Ursula Vs Kia - Standard Match - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:12 am

Kia was too light to be able to stay on after the shove. She would grunt and fall back onto the mat. Kia would recover quickly and get back up onto her feet. This was a small opportunity to for Kia to catch a break and Kia wasn't going to say no to it. She would always keep an eye on Ursula however. Just in case she decided to charge her

"Even if you are a brute and even if i am going to get beaten i am not going to just let you willing do it!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4