Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

reika mercedes - "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes - Page 3 Empty Re: "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:05 am

"Hmpf...." Mercedes gave Reika a sly smile, her eyes half closed as if she was amused by her need to dominate, her need to make Mercedes helpless and weak. The girl was amused by how blinded she was by her own appetite for dominating her foes that she left herself open. The Brazilian girl grinned ear to ear when her legs sunk in and essentially started choking her out like a rear naked choke with the lower and upper part of her thigh pressing down hard like a pincer on the sides of Reika's throat.

"Ahhhh..." Mercedes gave a little yawn and put her hands behind her head lazily as if she was sun bathing down by the beach as Reika thrashed around for the ropes like her life depended on it. The Cocky Brazilian did nothing to try and stop Reika from reaching the ropes unaware of what a rope break was. Instead, she kept bearing down with her legs trying to choke the life out of her opponent.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

reika mercedes - "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes - Page 3 Empty Re: "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes

Post by XSirenX Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Noticing the hold Mercedes was trying to lock her in, Reika's eye twitched in quite the rage, as she would throw her hands around Mercedes throat to stop her from smugly, 'relaxing' there, wrenching her hands to Cede's throat tightly to hear her struggles. "Shut your mouth..." Reika said with a growl, pulling a little unimpressed look on her face, while she went to work on Mercedes more violently this time, using a violent approach, which never went a miss with Reika's more 'confident opponents. Something Mercedes had which could relate fully to her student. In a position like this, where her opponent had her in a lock too, Reika would go in to picking up Mercedes, with all her strength, just to show the woman what it meant to challenge someone like the Viper herself, crushing power, unrelenting strength, and a violent fight style.

This way, she would pick up the girl and throw her away efficiently, without having to worry about being locked up again. "Get out of my face, bitch..." Reika grunted, picking up Mercedes while the girl still had Reika locked up, throwing Cede's like a rag doll..

Last edited by 11215 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

reika mercedes - "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes - Page 3 CxD01fY
reika mercedes - "I SUBMIT!" Match- Reika Suzuka vs Mercedes - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:19 am

Mercedes, a black belt in Brazilian Jujitsu, was an excellent grappler and submission artist. Despite her amazing talent, she wasn't very violent nor would she call herself a fighter. The Brazilian girl merely laid back and watched Reika try and muscle her way out. Mercedes easily held her back and continued choking her. It was clear to Mercedes that Reika was inexperienced and as a fighter was more or less incompetent. In their current position, Reika was unable to pick up anyone like a ragdoll much less Mercedes. Prior to this, Reika had put Mercedes into a school girl pin. Mercedes had figure foured her legs around Reika's neck while pulling her backward. Reika's feet and legs were trapped as Mercedes bent her backwards causing Reika's spine to bend backward as she applied the deadly choke. If Reika leaned forward, she would up choking herself into unconsciousness and if she leaned back she would put more pressure on her spine.

"Not to bright are you? Don't worry this won't hurt a bit." Mercedes said hugging Reika's thighs with her arms keeping her legs in the same position. Adjusting her legs tighten the hold as her legs pressed down on the sides of Reika's neck with full power. The submission master would put on a blood choke to disconnect the blood flow running from Reika's body to her head causing Reika to black out in a matter of seconds unless she tapped.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Reika had to react fast, for Mercedes was NOT joking around with this strangely elegant but painful form of a submission move, the blood choke, not something to be the receiving end of...as Reika herself snarled at her elusive opponent. Thinking that having her floored, was a bad idea now. "N no thanks....bitch..." Reika said, coughing a little her spine, was going through much hell to the submission masters own skill, but in a freak burst of body strength, Reika forcefully with a few budges of her body, rolling to the side...with Mercedes, to break this near breaking-point move once and for all...

After all, being choked out wasn't her intention of losing here, in someway, she wanted to break Mercedes more than ever instead, since the fans were surprised at the two really going at each other. For they were both trying at any means, to lock each other in, Reika on one side with her schoolgirl pins, and the other, Mercedes with her sensual fatale locks. "Bad idea flooring her, she seems to be used to the tactic..." Reika thought to herself, still scowling at Mercedes while planning her next attack...

Pretty much evenly matched, as no one knew who was going to tap, scream, or just collapse from either of they're violent ways. If Reika could escape this tangle, with a few pushes and shoves, she would wail a few of her fists right into the face of Mercedes, to practically stun her into a fierce daze.

The Queen pit fighter would not fall so easily...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:54 am

Mercedes smiled as Reika would roll to the side, a good way to escape the threat of being choked out. However, her foe wasn't out of the woods just yet. Getting out of Mercedes' hold was one thing but escaping her was still something Reika still had to do. In trying to roll, Reika broke the figure four hold Mercedes had around her neck. Reika would then end up in a pretty bad position immediately after her escape. She was now faced down with Mercedes sitting on the back of her head.

"Oh... where do you think you're going?" Mercedes said with a smirk as she kicked out her legs to the mat planting her feet heels up onto the mat. She would push down with the weight of her hips against the back of Reika's skull forcing the viper's viper's face to be crushed against the canvas. Although the pit fighter champion was tough, Mercedes must admit, the viper needed more than just tough to defeat someone at her level.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 pm

From down on the mats, literally, Reika was a little less amused at how this was going, Mercedes was countering her in most ways on the ground, while a small majority of Reika enjoyed the challenge for once...but only through receiving some pain from her opponents lately. Since her body was developing rapidly for her age. "Nnnngh...have a guess..." Reika would growl out, as the side of her head, began to sink quite deeper into the canvas, gritting her teeth, as she could hear the small 'crack' sounds utter through her skull...which looked like more of a quick attempt to make Reika black out. Reika had every intention of making the girl chokeout, something to make her precious 'Rei', weep and anger about for the next week or so...

Mercedes was a piece of work, but so was Reika, by rethinking her toughness into a tactic that was not just dirty, but wearing on Mercede's body too. A tactic to make her lose her breath, and ultimately, weaken the submission Master in the grip of the Viper...

Anymore of this pressure, and Mercedes buttocks would flatten the Viper slowly, rather than quickly, as Reika reacted, by pushing herself up with her upper body strength, to make Mercedes fall off her with enough effort of her strengths, so that she could then shift herself with a determined slither, behind Mercede's, and wrap her arm around her neck tightly, to painfully chokehold the bitch for payback on that little submission fest...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3