Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Aki Hibino

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Aki Hibino - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Aki Hibino

Post by Deus001 Sat May 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Ryan heard what Aki said and he gave a small laugh. "Nah. I can still feel my legs. This is my first match and I ain't quitting until it ends with one of us winning. I think next time I'll just take my medication earlier, don't think it digested yet know what I mean?" Ryan gave the girl a polite nod and smile with a sly wink.

He then unbuttoned his asylum shirt and flung it off to his Doctor. Showing his slim but toned chest. He flexed his body and said "The shirt is off and the dance is on!"

The mental patient then dashed foward hoping to ram Aki into the corner. "LEEEROY JENKINS!" he thought to himself.

"Yep that's what you're doing." the other Ryan said in his mind.

"Frankly my dear I don't give a damm." the main Ryan mentally said.

His Doctor chatched the coat and muttered "This is like a race at Daytona." with a smile at Ryan's spirt.

Ryan Knight AKA Mr Mental
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

John "Mr Mental's Minder." Grange
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/john-mr-mental-s-minder-grange-t8340.html

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat May 04, 2013 10:14 pm

"Riiiiight..... " She already feeling awkward around him now but theres almost no turning back, that wink of his isnt gonna make him any cooler or ease on Aki after seeing that and his condition, feeling now that this is her second match against a guy and thinking theres always some creep or weirdo she have to get in with. First match was a guy who violate her not caring about the actual rules and end up DQ, never see him again, ever. Now this guy, an ill man trying to be cool not working out for him. **Why am I wrestling with these kind of people?** She pouted thinking and feeling little depressed, nevertheless... she'll try to push herself to get this match going as far as she can, hoping to finish this soon.

Now seeing him come charging at the colorful wrestler, the young Aki taking a moment waiting for him to come closer and closer, until she can drop down using her legs to catching his, twisting quickly to pull him forward bring Ryan down face first to the turnbuckle pads.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat May 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Ryan had just gotten back up to full height. With a full on charge Ryan could not stop himself from falling right into the trap that Aki timed perfectly. "Ah damm shoulda seen that coming." he thought.

"Yeah you should have." his other self said.

His forehead went right onto the pad, the cushion did'nt help much to stop the hard impact on Ryan's head. With a "Ping" sound Ryan fell down.
He felt drowned out voices around him, like when he had to take sedatives at the asylum. He could notice that the ring ropes were near and just above his head. But right now there were birds singing around him. Now Ryan could only hope that if she tried a pin or submission then Ryan could reach the ropes. But he still had his Doctor to help. "Heh at least my opponent's cute. Come to think of it I heard a lot of guys get this sort of thing happening to them." Ryan thought.

Speaking of which he was at the corner where Ryan had just fallen and was barking at Ryan to carry on. "C'mon kid! Fight on! You can do it! Remember the training!" he was yelling to the young man and pounding the edge of the mat in the hopes of getting him up before Aki could try anything.

Ryan Knight AKA Mr Mental
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

John "Mr Mental's Minder." Grange
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/john-mr-mental-s-minder-grange-t8340.html

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Aki was successful on countering him to the turnbuckle and slowly pushing herself up to get some space between the two wrestlers, panting a little that she needed, or more so, wanted to end this match soon, not having to deal with him for too long. **Come on!** She hoping to predict her chance that he'll get himself up standing in the corner, once he does, she tries to rush at him and jumping up, bringing her right arm out aiming to squish him into the corner with the clothesline, knowing it may not hurt him much but thats not the only thing she got in mind.

She hoping that clothesline arm wrapping around his neck so his chin on her shoulder, she would fall backward to slam him face first to the mat, the reverse STO she thinks that what its called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 05, 2013 9:56 am

Ryan had staggered up to the corner that he was running at. His mind was swimming and he wished he had one of his animals here to root for him. "Maybe I'll bring sweetie the robin with me to my next match." Ryan thought.

He then noticed Aki running towards him again. "Aw this is stupid." Ryan muttered.

Aki then lept past him into the ropes getting her right arm around Ryan. "Is she giving me some kind of hug?" Ryan muttered.
Deciding to return the favour Ryan moved his left arm around Aki's neck.

"Ryan what are you trying to do? Rub her tummy?!" His Doctor asked.

Ryan did not bother saying a thing, he was trying to go for a finisher. He called it the no hope left which was a twisting flipping over the shoulder leg hook belly-to-back suplex. If Ryan could just get her right arm off and get his head under her left knee then it could all be over.
"C'mon this is for my animals. Winser the snake, sweetie the robin and all the others." Ryan muttered as he tried to tug Aki's arm off before he hit the mat, if he did then he could lose.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun May 05, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun May 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Aki tries to fall backward to get him to go down with her and slamming his face to the mat, but it didnt seem to work since he held onto her waist as she gasp by surprise, not sure what to do next other than of him trying to position her into something shes not sure of. **Oh shoot!**

She slightly panic since it would seems he wanted to put her in a move as well, she held onto his head as she can, though in desperation she tries to quickly release the hold so she could spin herself upside down to bring her legs up around his neck, hoping to lock in tight enough and using her weights to swing forward so he could flip head over heels, aiming to slam his head to the mat into her own finisher- Hibino's Axis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Ryan knew it was all or nothing here. If Aki locked in her move then Ryan would wake up having lost. It would be just like when he woke up at the hospital. "You attemtped suicide by overdose." one of the Doctors said to him as he laid helpless in his hospital bed.

He shook his head and muttered "No, never again."
Aki was trying to get her other leg around his head. It bashed him on the forehead and Ryan felt the surge of pain.
It was a rush to his bones, the overdrive gear was kicked in as Ryan grabbed the leg his head was under with his other arm.

Feeling the rush of air into his hair he flew into the move full motion. Aki was doing a full backfilp with Ryan drilling her face first into the mat.
The no hope left was nailed into full effect with Ryan flinging her over his back. He looked up to the lights.
His Doctor was yelling "Kid pin her now! I don't think she ever saw something like that! C'mon!"

Ryan turned his body and began to slowly crawl towards Aki. He draped an arm over her shoulders to let the ref start the count.
"Can I get this? Is the yellow brick road starting?" Ryan muttered while breathing heavily. The ref was on the one count.......

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Aki was doing her best to switch position and bringing her legs up hoping to catch his head into her finisher possibly weaken him or better yet, ending the match so she could get at least her first real victory, but as soon she brought her legs up and suddenly, he pulls her to flip backward and pulling down slamming her front, face first to the mat making her quickly yelp in pain as she lay there.

Soon she felt her body were pushed over facing up into a pin allowing him to cover her as the referee counting down on them. "Nghh....." She hears the two count, hoping to try kick out as she can to break up the count if possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Ryan could hear it, the cheers of the crowd. The warm breath of Aki near his cheek, the slamming of the ref's hand to the mat.
And the yelling of his Doctor "Never heard him yell that much, not even at taco night." Ryan thought.

It was two count now, Ryan could have a heart attack at any moment now. If she would stay down for just one more second then Ryan could taste the sweet sugar of 1st match victory. "Please.....Please." Ryan muttered to himself.

His arms felt tired, just like his legs and back. Ryan hoped that Aki was too stunned from that no hope to kick out.
The ref's arm went lower to the mat. All time seemed to slow around that ring. "Just half a second......" Ryan thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun May 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Aki still laying there being pinned down after that unusual move that taking quite a bit out of her, she did tried to kick out before the count but all there was was the three count the referee hit the mat which giving Ryan the win just before she was able to kick out, realizing that she lost, she feels bit depressed about it, yet at the same time it was pretty decent match at least, regardless, she havent got an single win in her record since she joined the league. "D-darn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next