Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Aki Hibino

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Aki Hibino - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Aki Hibino

Post by Deus001 Fri May 03, 2013 9:24 am

Ryan was climbing back up to the ropes when he noticed Aki running towards him. Normally he'd like people going towards him and accepting him for who he was but this was not it.

Feeling risky or it may have been his meds wearing off Ryan decided to avoid it in a way she would not expect.
He dived into the ring via the space below the top rope and above the middle one. He was hoping it would go like this, Ryan would go under her dropkick and be able to get behind her and be able to German suplex her or something like that.

Or he'd get his face bashed by this cute girl's boots, if that happened then he hoped his nose would not bleed otherwise evil Ryan would take over and would do God knows what to that poor woman.

"C'mon luck I normally don't believe in you but I'm doing that now!" Ryan thought as he did a leap of faith.

Ryan Knight AKA Mr Mental
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

John "Mr Mental's Minder." Grange
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/john-mr-mental-s-minder-grange-t8340.html

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 am

Aki knows that taking him down to the ground would be the best choice for her, since hes pretty big, nothing in her mind can take him down with grapples unless she use her whole weights and momentum in order to timber the big man. "Osu!"

She rushes at him hoping to get close enough and jumping up for the big dropkick, but that man was able to avoid her dropkick completely missing it. "AHH!" She was about to fall down onto her back from nothing able to hit with her feet but she felt her body being caught from behind. "Oh thank you... wait what?! WAHHH! UGH!"

Suddenly he got her from behind and slamming down into his German Suplex, flatten the petite colorful wrestler as she was folded over, though tried to kick out and escape from his hold, but laying on the mat clutching her back. "Owww..."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Ryan had aced that German suplex and began to do a follow up. He lept up with Aki still wrapped in his arms and aimed for a second German suplex in the hopes of going for the 3rd one. The mental patient knew he had the strenght to do it.
But what worried him was when he got up to standing base. If Ryan did not do it quickly he would be countered.

After just flinging himself into the ring and doing a well placed move Ryan was a tad winded. He may take too long in getting the second one ready. "C'mon luck, you got me into this now help me get out of it." Ryan muttered as he and Aki began to rise up. Ryan was trying not to focus on the sweet smell of the girl's hair or the feel of her soft outfit.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/john-mr-mental-s-minder-grange-t8340.htm

Last edited by 11503 on Fri May 03, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri May 03, 2013 10:11 pm

With her back slamming down to the mat after taking the surprising German Suplex, she didnt want to expected from him other than a major surprise, but he wasnt done just yet as he roll her up onto her feet with him, preparing to get much worst. "Nhhhhhh!"

Even her upper shoulders and head hurts, she tries to endure the pain as she lifted up once again only to fling her front upper body forward with her legs out, going around his waist so when she could roll forward to grab onto his legs, she would roll him forward and getting on top of him into a sitting position on his chest while holding his legs, Victory Roll him into a quick pin.

Otherwise, she'll go for another ride of his deadly moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm

"Oh crap!" Ryan yelled as he was rolled into the pin. Altough normally he would not mind a cute girl sitting on him this was not the time nor the place. Feeling where his legs where he thought about what to do. One second passed.

Time slowed for the mental patient, maybe he was entering a new state of mind. Or maybe the meds were wearing off. The crowd was drowned out, his Doctor was yelling to him. He could feel the heartbeat of both him and Aki. In this odd moment of clairty Ryan had an insight.
This was his first match, and he would be dammed if he was going to lose this soon and like this. Another second passed for him.

His body sprung into action, the legs of him slipped out of Aki's grasp. Ryan then grabbed the legs of Aki, he lifted his shoulders off the mat and wrapped his arms into Aki's ankle's. The crowd was in awe at Ryan's shocking power, they were also jealous as it looked as if Aki's rear end was above Ryan.

However the mental patient was inent on throwing her front first onto the mat. However keeping this balance was a tad hard for Ryan. Either he'd go down on his back or Aki would kiss the mat. "My meds must have changed ingredients.That or this is a sweet buzz that they call adrenaline." Ryan muttered to himself, the whole thing was incredible to Ryan. Aki looked like an angel covering the lights above him and he felt like a kid who just met Santa. But could he send the angel to earth or would she fall onto him?

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/john-mr-mental-s-minder-grange-t8340.html

Last edited by 11503 on Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Aki was hoping to end this match quickly so she doesnt have to work too hard to take him down for the win, since she doesnt know too much about him and having his partner, his doctor to watch over the match makes her nervous, who knows what happen if something change this man. "AH!" Her mind was thinking too much as she wasnt focusing on keeping the man down for the pin, she was forced to release him and fell forward while he grabbed onto her legs in an awkward position. "H-hey!"

Once there, he lifted her up as she yelp in surprise of his strength while shes in the air, not sure which way he'll be putting he through but she'll have to do something to keep the winning on her side of the table. "Hmmmm!" She tries to reach out behind to grab onto his head and tuck under his arm, hoping to get some weights down and getting him to fall forward so she would landed on her behind and slam his face/head to the mat with the Bulldog, or else her whole front would be slamming down hard, flatten her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Ryan was in another state right now, it was a sort of legal high to him if you will. His head was buzzing and everything seemed so clear, even the debates in his mind were dulled out. It was just him, the ring and the foe. His Doctor was yelling "You can do it Ryan!"

The mental patient was in his own film right now, the road to recovery starring Ryan Knight. His arms were shaking and so were his legs. He took a few steps forward before hearing the crowd again. The buzz was going down and the patient was noticeing how he was shaking.
He quickly dropped Aki, hoping that she would'nt take any of this personally. If it was a heel he was doing it to then he would not mind.

"But this girl's a fair player. Maybe I can get to know her in a more relaxed setting." his inner self said.

As both of them landed on the mat Ryan found himself looking up at the lights and moved a hand over his eyes. "You know I could get kinda used to this feeling." he said aloud to anyone who could hear it. Maybe Ryan really could recover from his dementia, the people were fun and the good times were rolling.

"Check into Gran AFW for good times." he mentally said.

"The rings and women are fine." the pervy self said.

Without thinking Ryan said aloud "I did'nt hurt you too bad there did I? I was in another place there."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat May 04, 2013 12:25 am

Aki clinging onto his head to pull him down with all her weights possible, only able to slamming him down AS WELL slamming her at the same time. "AOWWW!" Her body bounces off the mat and rolling a bit away from him where she held to her body, clutching in a bit of pain, though she tries to get herself up before Ryan can, but unsure how fast he would recover compared to her. "Ow ow ow..."

Panting a bit as she needed to back off for a moment and moving to the nearest corner to rest her body for a bit, looking out inside the ring to make sure she can study his movement and see what she' can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Ryan was on his belly. The effects of his buzz were wearing off and now he felt like he had a hangover, except he never drank.
"Guess it ain't all la dolce vita eh?" Ryan thought. The hangover effect must have been from Aki's head slam to mat move.

Just then he felt a bad feeling in the pit of his belly. "Aw jesus." he thought.
Without any care for the match or the crowd Ryan crawled over to the edge of the ring.

With that many of the people in the crowd was shocked as Ryan spewed his breakfast and dinner over the edge of the ring to the floor below.
Even his Doctor was shocked by this. Ryan then slowly got to his knees by using the ropes to support himself.

The Doctor then slowly went near, trying not to stand on the puddle that Ryan made of barf. "Are you okay Ryan?"

He wiped the leftover vomit from his lips and said "Okay now that that's out the way. Think it's just I'm not used to this sort of feeling, I will in time." he was feeling more or less normal but still inwardly tired. He staggered back up to full stance and said "Sorry you had to see that." to Aki-chan. His limbs were cold but he refused to quit, not until he got the 3 count.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat May 04, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat May 04, 2013 9:40 pm

While Aki recovering from the slam she was put in as well able to slam him too, looking on at his direction and seeing he did something gross that made her cringe a bit. "Ewww.... are you... okay?" She doesnt know if she wanted to continue on this match with him if hes not well like that, only one move to hurt him and already like that? A big red flag telling her that this match isnt going to be good for him at all.

"Should we... cancel this? You dont look too well...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next