Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger - Page 5 Empty Re: Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Makie's own eyes blinked dizzily as she remained seated on the turnbuckle, her vision still a spinning, incomprehensible mess. She was barely staying upright on the turnbuckle, and unconsciously grabbed at the rope to keep from falling over. At least the urge to throw up was now gone, but that did little to help her at the moment. Not with her still dazed in the turnbuckle.

Groaning, she willed herself to open her eyes fully. After her vision swirled a little more, she felt the second rope teeter a bit, and suddenly found Mark standing in front of her, face-to-chest. Makie involuntarily blushed-- a blush that increased as Mark grabbed for her head and the edge of her outfit. "H-hey!" she stammered, launching one of her arms forwards in a punch at his face or chest, to hopefully knock him off the turnbuckle entirely. Otherwise, she would be at the mercy of whatever move Mark had planned...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger - Page 5 Empty Re: Those Who Slay Dragons: Makie Akamatsu vs Mark Jagger

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Mark was feeling dizzy from all those spinning but now feeling a bit more focus when he put Makie on the top turnbuckle and slowly climbing up, he really couldnt help himself from blushing from being up so close to her like this, and even more when he slowly putting her head under his arm as well grabbing onto her shorts, something he felt bit nervous about yet, trying to do better in this match, just so far hes been going down hill from the start.

"Sorry Makie... I am going for the wi---- OUF!" Out of nowhere, he felt his face took a surprise punch that lost his balance on the ropes, letting her go and falling backward with a loud thud hitting the mat with his back. "AUGH!" He roll his body until he can get on all fours, slowly pushing up as he can until he could get to his feet, hoping that Makie didnt do anything crazy at him while hes recovering. **Dangit!**

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Makie's punch hit home, slamming into Mark's face and slamming him down onto his back. "Baka no hentai!" Makie shouted angrily, enraged that Mark would apparently try to take advantage of her like that in the middle of a match. That was it, she decided as she clenched her fist angrily. No more Miss Nice Wrestler.

As Mark began to pick himself back up, Makie would brace herself, pressing her booted feet up against the corner post. The moment Mark stood back up, Makie would launch herself at him, spinning through the air to slam both feet into his face or chest for a spinning dropkick. "HYAAAA!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Mark slowly getting up to his feet as his face hurts so much, he can hear her shouting out loud something "Baka no hentai?" **What does that mean? I think I know whats hentai mean... wait what?!** His eyes grew when he remember what it is, it was something about pervert but he doesnt know why so suddenly she said that, something of him trying to super suplexing her from the corner?

Once he got up, he tries to turn around at her and said. "H-Hey Makie... I was trying to pull the super suple---- gahhh!" His face took a harsh boots from her flying dropkick, sending him backward toward to the center, groaning while facing down as he barely struggle to get up, clutching his face and thinking. **Damn... what did I do wrong?** Hoping for a friendly match and he messed it up big time, but he'll try to get her mind straight if he could, slowly, he barely pushes himself up on all fours but only able to get his hands pushing himself up instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:36 am

There was a tremendous crash as Makie's flying kick nailed Mark and sent him crashing down onto his back. Dropping onto her butt, Makie rolled back up to her feet and raised a weary fist to the crowd. "YEAH!" she shouted, eliciting a series of cheers from her fans as she took control of the match again.

Turning back and seeing Mark slowly pushing himself up, Makie ran forwards, bouncing off the ropes before launching herself at Mark, feet-first, for another drop kick. "HYAAA!" she shouted, aiming to punish her male opponent for his earlier touchiness.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Makie seriously showing no mercy to Mark, he wasn't doing anything dirty. **I think?** and Makie was bursting with energy just laying Mark out with that harsh drop kick that nearly sending him flying, though as of now, laying on the mat suffering from his young face takin the blow like that, slowly he got up on all fours, doing what he can to get himself standing.

"I-I don't know what I did to you.... I'm sorry okay!" He plead, yet his mind kind of wonder while standing himself up only to be taken down again from her drop kick. "Ugh!!!" He isn't sure if she'll listen to him anymore, he have no other choice but to really be tough on her and pretty much snap her out by getting the win somehow, if he could recover that is. Barely crawling toward to the nearest turnbuckle, he would use the ropes to pull himself up and resting his bak against the corner, panting from the pain he was suffering. "Huff huff huff...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Makie paused as she heard Mark plead with her, and paused. Come to think of it, Mark hadn't done anything. Maybe she was over-reacting, after what Clyde Gastin had tried to do in their last match? She felt a sudden pang of guilt when she realized she had flown off the handle on Mark for no good reason.

"Apology accepted," she said to Mark as she followed him to the turnbuckle, "but we're still in a match, big boy." As Mark rested against the corner, Makie snapped two successive kicks to his chest, before grabbing at his wrist and twisting, trying to whip him across the ring.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:22 am

Mark been doing the best he can to calm the raging Makie from really whooping his butt so much, but finally his words got through to her ears and seeing that she frowned a bit and accepted his apologize. "T-Thank you... huff huff...." He closed his eyes for a moment to rest up for a second before opening his eyes to see her coming in up close as she talked, then kicking him hard right to the chest, twice. "Augh ACK!"

Then, Mark felt his wrist being grabbed and with a quick twist before yanking him, pulling the man towards to the other side of the turnbuckle. **N-Need to turn this match around!** He quickly grab onto her wrist thats grabbing his, to spin himself around and using their momentum to pull her toward to the turnbuckle instead and Irish Whipping her. Hopefully it works before he could take a quick breather until he could hear her hitting the turnbuckle, one huff of air then rushing toward to the corner where she would be, he cant hold back for much longer and tries to use his arm to clothesline her into the corner, sandwich Makei. "Yes.... we're still in a match, Makie!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Makie tensed herself as she grabbed at Mark's wrist, aiming to whip him across the ring. At the last second, though, the redhead grabbed her own wrist, causing her to blink in surprise. "What the--" she gasped, before Mark counter-spun, sending Makie backwards into the corner! Makie had a momentary bout of panic before she slammed, back-first, into the turnbuckle. "AWGH!" she cried, her back arching painfully from the impact before she slumped weakly against the corner, teeth clenched in pain.

Her woes wouldn't end there, however. With Makie now incapacitated, Mark was able to follow up with a devastating clothesline at close range. Makie's head snapped back in a spray of sweat, and the blow sent her flipping over the clothesline and tumbling outside the ring. The crowd collectively gasped as Makie bounced down onto the ringside floor and lay on her side, barely moving.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Mark using whats left of his strength to power himself out from trouble as he counter her whip with his own, sending her to the corner where she would of put him in, adding to that, he pumping in another ounce of strength to rush right into her and clothesline Makie into the corner thinking he could sandwich her for a bit of stun but it didnt turn out to be that way. "Huh? Ah!"

When he clothesline her and instead of squishing into the turnbuckle, he put a bit too much power and sending her over and outside of the ring, Mark dropped down to his knees and looking outside of the ring to see her laying there barely moving and felt so bad what he have done, panting heavily before slipping out of the ring to go check on her, he didnt mean to do that and feel like he needed to check on Makie. "H-Hey... are you alright?"

Slowly kneeling down beside her to move his one arm under her back as the other hand holding on her shoulder, looking at her face and leaning in closer to her face to see if shes okay. Not thinking in his mind that his face is getting bit too close to hers, his mind filled with concern and making sure shes not too badly injured or anything. "Hey Makie... awake up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next