Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 am

Valerie grinned as Kagami let go of her breast. This was it, Kagami was obviously running out of steam now. Valerie literally reared up readying the finishing blow that would send her kitty friend into slumber land.But then she raised her eyebrows, was Kagami's hand on her butt?

The dizzy kitten suddenly delivered a sharp wedgie. Valerie bit her lip, she wasn't really used to this costume. She certainly hadn't expected the soft, velvety teasing surface on her crotch to suddenly just slip up between her lips like that. She tumbled forward onto her face falling right out of the smother. She lifted up onto her feet and put both hands between her legs gasping from the sudden heat between her legs, inadvertently leaving her opponent completely free.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 4 GXChUKwValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 4 1BElGMIValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 4:31 am

Kagami pulled with all her might as she wanted to desperately get out of the breast smother and soon after she gave Valerie the painful wedgie she was let free. Kagami immediately crawled away from Valerie so she could catch her breath and recover. Kagami looked behind her to see the vulnerable Valerie and she decided instead of resting she was going to jump at Valerie to try and land on the girls back. Kagami would then smile and say "Ok, rabbit i think it is time for you to hop around like your supposed to." Kagami then began to bounce on Valerie's back to get the girl to move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 4:36 am

Valerie gripped the very bottom of her suit and tugged, freeing herself from the wedgie but then her eyes widened. She had pulled so hard that the tight top had popped right off her chest. This costume was just impossible!

But then the feral fighter pounced on her sending her crashing onto the bed. The curious kitty punished her back and her stomach some more as she flattened it into the bedspread. "Uh, what?" Valerie asked unsure what Kagami was getting at.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 4 GXChUKwValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 4 1BElGMIValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 4:41 am

Kagami bounced up and down on Valerie's back "Awww, is the bunny tired out?" Kagami said as she teased Valerie while trying to keep the cat and bunny thing going. However, Kagami knew that doing this would finish her the match so she turned around and grabbed at Valerie's costume again. "I wonder what will happen if i pull on your cotton tail." Kagami said with a giggle.

Kagami would then grab onto the bottom of Valerie's costume again before pulling up to tr and make the wedgie even worse for the larger kawaii.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 4:46 am

Valerie glared up at Kagami in defiance for a moment but then the dominating cat girl reached down to pull on her tail. From this position the leverage was worse so it was a nice slow tug just dragging the soft felt up against Valerie's sensitive skin. Valerie blushed, her jaw dropping as she unavoidably moaned out in arousal "Ohhh," Her entire body sort of went limp for a moment as she was distracted by the sensation.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 4:49 am

Kagami pulled up on Valerie's costume until she felt Valerie go sorta limp "opps, did i pull too hard?" Kagami said before she got off of Valerie and tried to push the girl onto her back "I'm sorry if i went to far." Kagami said before she would bounce up onto Valerie's chest. "Also i hope you don't mind but i am going to try and win right here." Kagami said as she shuffled forward to sit on Valerie's face again to try and smother the girl in unconsciousness.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 4:54 am

Valerie was dizzy as the kawaii kitten rolled her over onto her back exposing the wet fabric tucked into her sex as she inadvertently left the exhausted champ spread-eagled on the bed. Kagami was easily able to mount her after having worn her out so much. "No," protested the brunette but she could only pant as her face was filled with the kitten's underwear.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 4:57 am

"Yes!" Kagami said in response to Kagami as she rubbed her crotch on Valerie's face "Looks like the cat beat the rabbit." Kagami said as she rubbed slowly causing her to blush and moan ever now and then. Kagami then looked back to see Valerie's wet costume and she blushed deeper than she did before "Uh oh, did i do that?" Kagami said as she reached behind her to poke at Valerie's sex to see just how wet the girl was. "Oh, i hope Valerie will forgive me for doing that to her." Kagami said as she was worried that she may have gone to far.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 5:04 am

Valerie blushed madly, as the kitten pawed at her, this fight especially the surprisingly sensual wedgie's had her soaked. She couldn't take much more of this, it seemed like the kitten knew exactly how to keep control of the match and keep her humiliated. She absolutely had to get out right now. She kicked up in the intention of getting her legs around Kagami and pulling her off, but in her weariness her legs rose in almost slow motion. It was a less likely move to unseat the cat and more likely to get her locked into an even more embarassing position, and to top it all off Kagami still had one hand on her mound!

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 5:07 am

Kagami had her hand against Valerie's mound when she felt the girl lift her legs up. Kagami was caught by surprise but thanks to Valerie's legs moving in slow motion Kagami was able to grab one of the and tuck it under her arm. "Ha, i got you now." Kagami said as she continued to blush as she rubbed herself against Valerie's face causing Kagami panties to grow wet. "I'm sorry about this." Kagami would say as her one hand that was still at Valerie's mound began to rub against the wet velvet.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next