by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match Empty Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by anegge Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:37 am

Bed wrestling; win by five second pin or KO

Valerie tugged on the hem of her suit a bit. In preparation for the inevitable clash with Bandit Bunbun Valerie had to test her opponent's ability to defeat rabbits. Which is why she was forced to dress up in a black, silk bunny suit, despite the fact that it wasn't really very much her style. She stretched from left to right a couple of times. Truthfully she was pretty excited, as she hadn't gotten to have a match in awhile, and Kagami seemed like a nice enough girl to have one with. Appropriately she bounced in place a couple times before leaping up onto her massive bed on her knees.

She clenched her fists, totally psyched up for the match. She was ready.

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match 1552195-38QQCWT.jpg
Note: Not a picture of what is currently happening.

Last edited by 121 on Tue May 07, 2013 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match GXChUKwValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match 1BElGMIValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match Empty Re: Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 am

Kagami entered the room with the bed wearing her usual assorted attire. Kagami was still a bit nervous as this was a title match and she didn't even think she deserved the shot at the Kawaii title. However, her new friend Valerie seemed to think different as minutes after their first meeting she challenged Kagami to a title match. Kagami let out a nervous sigh before jumping on the bed to see Valerie.

[url=http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/armads89/media/Mia.jpg.html:1zu838kh]Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match Mia.jpg[/url:1zu838kh]

Kagami was immediately taken back by Valerie's attire. "Um, why are you dressed like a rabbit?" Kagami couldn't help but ask as she blushed slightly thanks to Valerie's attire. After seeing Valerie however, Kagami calmed down a bit and she petted her cheeks before looking at Valerie with determination in her eyes. "Thank you for this chance at the title." Kagami would say before bowing slightly as she shuffled forward on her knees to approach Valerie "Let us have a fun match ok." Kagami said with a smile as her heard the bell ring.

Last edited by 407 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match Empty Re: Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by anegge Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:55 am

Valerie was a bit surprised at Kagami's politeness. "Oh, of course. No problem." She was expecting her appearance to ignite some sort of animal fury in her opponent. That was how cats worked, right? Oh, well, she was sure that Kagami would prove herself in time.

"I dressed up, because I'm going to hop all over you!" exclaimed Valerie. Despite the seeming non-sequitur, the champion lunged forward to meet the kitten girl and lock arms with her meaning to bunny hop her way forward to push Kagami back.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match GXChUKwValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match 1BElGMIValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 am

Kagami couldn't help but let out a laugh at Valerie's words but Kagami immediately put her arms up to match Valerie in a test of strength. "Just because you are dressed like a rabbit doesn't mean i am going to go easy on you." Kagami said with some effort as she pushed against Valerie.

Kagami was determined to prove her worth to her new friend so as Valerie pushed against her, Kagami pushed back with all her might before turning to her side to try and slam Valerie on her side.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:06 am

Kagami struggled against her as much as she could, but it was obvious she didn't really have the strength to handle her larger opponent, and soon...
Then Valerie was face down in the sheets having been twisted cleverly to the side before she could make Kagami tumbled onto her back. She looked up at Kagami and grumbled softly. She had certainly not been expecting that particular trick.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:09 am

Kagami let out a relieved sigh as she managed to topple Valerie to the bed. Kagami would immediately try to mount Valerie and pin the champions arms down with her own hands. "Whew, you almost had me there." Kagami would say with a smile on her face.

Kagami would then start to bounce on Valerie's stomach to try and weaken the champion all the while trying to keep the larger girls arms pinned to the bed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:20 am

"Ohh, ohh" groaned Valerie as the cat eared girl winded her with her belly bouncing. This was all wrong, she was supposed to be the one hopping and Kagami was supposed to be the one chasing yarn, or something. Valerie squirmed left and right under the girl's tight grip hoping to toss her off already before her tummy got too bruised.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:24 am

Kagami managed to get another butt bounce on Valerie's stomach before she was forced to let go of Valerie's hands as she was bucked off by the kawaii champion. Kagami landed to the side of Valerie with a soft thud and Kagami just lay there for a second before rolling towards the end of the bed with the pillows.

Kagami would slowly get to her knees again as she turned to look at Valerie hoping that she was able to get back to her knees in time before Valerie recovered from the butt bouncing she just received.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:36 am

Valerie rolled onto her hands and knees, huffing to get air back into her lungs as a dizzy sensation washed over her. She shook her bunny tailed butt back and forth for a second before looking up at Kagami and beginning to crawl over to her. She'd show the girl what a butt bounce could really do.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 am

Kagami turned around to see Valerie crawling towards her and Kagami let out a cute growl to try and intimidate the bunny girl. "Come and get me." Kagami would say as she braced herself for Valerie's attack. "There is no way a bunny is going to beat me." Kagami said with a smile on her face as she tried to taunt Valerie and Kagami figured she would just act like the girl was a bunny since she was dressed like one.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next