Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An athlete discharge from the hospital

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An athlete discharge from the hospital - Page 6 Empty Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:25 am

"Oooooh, I see." Tatsuki wasn't really much for religion but she respects those who take part in any religion unless they were hardcore extremists that do ridiculous thing. The athlete takes another big bite of her burger and chews it up thoroughly before swallowing it along with a big drink from her soda. "Indeed I am Ayumi-san!"

Back to top Go down

An athlete discharge from the hospital - Page 6 Empty Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:28 am

Ayumi giggled and said, "That's good. So, Tatsuki, tell me a little about yourself. How did you come into fighting and what sort of fighting style do you have?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 am

"Hm?" Tatsuki raised an eyebrow when Ayumi asked about the little athlete of how she came into fighting and what her fighting style is. "Well Ayumi-san, as I told you I am a highly trained athlete and have been since I was a little girl. I wanted to compete and win the Ultimate Athlete Tournament which was my dream. I entered the tournament every year once I was at the appropriate age which was, believe it or not, 11. I lost every year but always in the Semi-Finals and sometimes in the Quarter-Finals, but I have made it to the Finals ONCE before losing. But despite my losses I still had fun and didn't mind that I lost. I was able to win the tournament last year but I felt like I wanted more so I didn't take part in this year's tournament and instead of doing my family's special training I decided to train normally at a regular gym for a change. While I was there I saw on TV an AFW match between Chigusa Yuuki and Magic Mia Megumi and from there I found my calling and trained how to wrestle and watched every AFW match I could, as well as AFW and old Wrestle Angel reruns and when I was ready I packed up and came to Japan with my mother and little brother." Tatsuki explained about how she came into the wrestle career and takes a drink from her soda. "Now as to what my fighting style I use my acrobatic athletic ability with my fighting style but I specialize in High Flying techniques and Grappling techniques which specializing in Suplexes. But I mainly prefer High Flying as my style since I can do amazing stunts in mid air."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:19 am

"Wow," said Ayumi feeling impressed. "You sure came a long way from those previous championships. I believe eyou'll have better luck here. And it's good if you can be skilled in acrobatics while still being able to grapple. It isn't easy if your opponent can be too tough to fight unless you can quickly go above and over him."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:39 am

Tatsuki grins and chuckles a bit. "Hey I fought on even terms with GreatForce-san who is an Amazon while I am small and she even said I lasted longer then anyone else she has ever fought, so that is saying something and I can just outsmart them with my speed Ayumi-san!" The athlete then takes another bite of her burger to finish it up as she chews thoroughly and talks with her mouthful but the words can be heard clearly. "But hey you never know right? Plus I plan to become an AFW Champion!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:15 am

"That I can see," said Ayumi taking another big bite of her burger am chewing before gulping it down. "But I hate to break the news to you. You're not the only one who lasted a long time with her." She took some more fries and another sip of her coke to cleanse it all down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 am

Tatsuki takes 6 more fries at once and dips them in the ketchup before putting them in her mouth and chewing on them as gulping it down with another sip from her coke. "Yeah, I know Ayumi-san. Unlike most of the wrestlers in the AFW, especially the men in Tension, I don't let these kind of things go to my head and get overconfident, it's unhealthy and it will lead to your down fall." Tatsuki says as she takes another sip of her soda. "That aside however do you think Tension is a little bit barbaric?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:50 am

Ayumi nodded and said, "I second that." She took another bite almost finishing the burger before taking another sip of her coke. "I had to train with Greatforcethe first time I was here and I wanted to prove myself here. I may be a little bigger than the others, but I'm strong enough to protect myself and my friends."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:05 am

"I see, and you know I will never understand the purpose behind Tension and its mixed wrestling." Tatsuki says as she grabs the last 9 fries and eats them without ketchup and drinks it down with a little bit of the last of her soda but leaving some left. "The men really like to just dominate the women helplessly and humiliate them. I mean.... look at Talia Wilson of Tension who is not here anymore who lost almost every single match she was in and was humiliated each time, and TWICE by Johnny Higurashi!" The athlete the sips the rest of her soda as she tosses the plastic cup up and kicks it with the tip of her foot and it lands perfectly in the garbage can. "I have two friends in Tension, Purin-san and Aki Hibino-chan and Purin-san was my first opponent who I defeated, and I will never understand why they are in that league. They can do so much better here in Friction. Tatsuki finishes as she slumps in her seat with a pondering expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:14 am

Ayumi was impressed when Tatsuki kicked her drink cup to the garbage can perfectly. She would also take another bit as she said, "Well, not all men are like that, wanting to take advantage of women. I'm sure there are those who think otherwise. I mean just-" Suddenly, she gulped when one name was mentioned. "Talia Wilson? Oh no...She...She was..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next