Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An athlete discharge from the hospital

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An athlete discharge from the hospital - Page 10 Empty Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by Cy_Man Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 am

Tatsuki watches Ayumi pick up a pebble and skip it over the lake as she asks the athlete if she has any friends from different nations. "Unless you count GreatForce-san, no." Tatsuki picks up a small pebble as well and threw it to make it skip as well, going slightly farther then Ayumi's. "I did meet others from different nations though during my competitions as an athlete, especially at the Ultimate Athlete Tournament for all the years I competed there."

Back to top Go down

An athlete discharge from the hospital - Page 10 Empty Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 09, 2013 4:08 am

"The Ultimate Athlete Tournament?" Ayumi felt intrigued as she skipped another pebble across the water. "What were your achievements there?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu May 09, 2013 4:19 am

"Hm?" Tatsuki raised an eyebrow when Ayumi asked what her accomplishments at the Ultimate Athlete Tournament were and said the word as if Tatsuki never mentioned it before after she skipped another pebble. "Ayumi-san, did you forget? I told you I am last year's champion of the tournament. But other accomplishments were being a frequent Semi-finalist and I have the highest record of returns to the Ultimate Athlete Tournament." Tatsuki says as she also takes another pebble and skips it across the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 09, 2013 5:26 am

"Oh yes, that's right!" Ayumi said, embarrassed that she forgot. "I guess if you have a record of returns, I guess you must be a crowd favorite."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu May 09, 2013 5:33 am

Tatsuki giggles at the embarrassed Ayumi after she remembered and guessed that Tatsuki was a fan favorite due to her returns. "I am yes, but I kept returning because of just the thought of competing against someone in a challenge, and that I wanted to be the Champion since it was my dream from a young age." Tatsuki explained before taking another pebble and skipping it as well. "But what made me well liked was because of my good sportsmanship. I always play fair and treat my opponent kindly and show them respect, even if I lose I still see the fun in it and congratulate the winner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 09, 2013 5:55 am

"Yeah, that's good. Having good sportsmanship can make you feel good when you lose. And I think I told you already about what my friends and I do to congratulate the winner." She skipped one more pebble before walking on.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 am

Tatsuki watched as Ayumi skipped one more pebble and resumes to walk again. "Yep you did. You treat them to food as a way to congratulate the winner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 09, 2013 7:47 am

Ayumi nodded as she continued, "Some of the people we faced against felt as if this was undeserving. But we insist anyway to show how much we care." She soon found a bench and went to sit down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat May 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Tatsuki giggles at what Ayumi said about her opponents who defeated them think that treating them to food was undeserving but her insisting to show they care. "They would think that. After all they did beat up who was treating them and would feel bad about it. Usually its the other way around but its still good to be a good sport and treat the winners to something." She said as she raises her arms and puts her hands behind her head as she sits down next to Ayumi on the bench.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat May 11, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 12, 2013 12:29 am

"Indeed," said Ayumi with a nod. "We even do it to those who lost too. At least, they too would feel like winners in the end now that they would have an ally and someone to lean on." She would relax a little as she felt the breeze coming in and saw the birds feeling "twitter pated". "What a gorgeous day, isn't it?"

Last edited by 971 on Sun May 12, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next