Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather vs Joy.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Heather vs Joy. - Page 4 Empty Re: Heather vs Joy.

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:26 am

Joy saw how wet Heather was getting and she licked at Heather's clit "Just explode. It is not healthy to hold such urges in." Joy said as she continued to use the lollipop to fuck Heather. "If you cum for me i will let you have a taste of the lollipop." Joy said as she couldn't wait for Heather to explode. "Now tell me how you feel? I need to know so i can document how well my drug woks."

Joy said with a smile as she waited for Heather to explode all over the lollipop and her hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:38 am

Heather was trying her best to endure, but her moans were flowing out. She heard Joy's words, her body listening fully as she would burst, her juices flowing out of her sex as she heard her continue on. "G-god..I-I..feel..hot..Th-that wasn't enough.." Heather let out at her orgasm and Joy's question, shaking her head.

"Th-that fucking drug....d-damnit I-I need more...I-I'm still...feeling the exact same....f-fuck d-does this even wear off with this??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 am

Joy saw Heather cum and she pulled the lollipop out of Heather's sex and gave it a playful lick. "Hmmm, well that is the usual response to the first orgasm. I wonder how you will respond after the next few." Joy said as she stood up and shoved the lollipop in Heather's mouth. "Oh, don't worry my drug only lasts about 24 hours." Joy said with a smile on he face "If you want i can give you another dose. I have never seen what happens after two injections."

Joy then stepped away from Heather and smiled "Lets see how long you last before you start to beg. The record is thirty five seconds." Joy said as licked her fingers clean of Heather's juices.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:06 am

"A-another!? Are you insane!?" Heather let out, shaking her head frantically. The pleasure though was still pulsating throguh her body even after she came as the aphrodisiac kept taking it's tool. "God..Twenty four hours...th-that's ridiculous.." She let out, trying her best to endure her body aching for satisfaction.

"Gugh...you better..fucking..help me with this o-or i'll use your fucking face to satisfy me.." Heather let out, glaring at Joy as she pushed herself to endure.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:17 am

Joy watched Heather curiously as she watched what the drug did to the girls body "That's not how a nice patient asks." Joy said with a smile as she just watched Heather squirm on the mat as she tried to control her own body. "I will help you but only after you beg for it." Joy said as she licked the lollipop she used to fuck Heather. "Now what would you like me to do?" Joy with with a lustful look in her eye.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 am

"Uuugh..y-you bitch..." Heather let out, clenching her fists tightly in frustration and as a way to try and endure it. She grit her teeth, breathing in and out heavily to try and make it subside, but as time went on it only got even more intense, causing her to curse out in frustration. "O-ok ok!...P-please!...J-just do SOMETHING G-god...Please!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:49 am

"Now that is how a good patient asks." Joy said as she moved over to the desperate Heather and took the lollipop out of her mouth. "Lets see how you react to this." Joy said as she slowly pushed the lollipop into Heather while her other hand moved to massage Heather's breast. "Now tell me how you feel? I want to know just how many times you can cum before you wish for an end to the pleasure." Joy said with a bit of a sadistic tone in her voice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 31, 2013 3:43 am

Heather groaned and moaned out as the aphrodisiac was just killing her with pleasure. It seemed with her pleading, Joy was finally going to satisfy her and she felt her insert her lollipop into her again, massaging her breast at the same time. She moaned out from the feeling, writhing around as she heard Joy's words. "I-I..f-feel..r-really good..j-just please..don't stop." Heather moaned out, giving in fully, wanting to satisfy the needs she was feeling from the drug.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Heather smiled as she fucked Heather with the lollipop "Don't worry i won't stop until you pass out from cumming so much. Then i might just continue on for the fun of it anyway." Joy said with an innocent giggle before she grabbed another lollipop from her bra and licked it before shoving it into Heather to begin to fuck her with two lollipops at two different rhythms. "Now be a good patient and cum for me again and again until you scream for mercy." Joy said as she fucked Heather.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4