Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shadows of the future [for cirno]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shadows of the future [for cirno] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadows of the future [for cirno]

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 18, 2013 6:48 am

Cecilia grit her teeth as she was being punished by Mikasa's might knee strikes that was certainly doing a number on her back and on her butt as well, but even though Mikasa seemed to have her in a very good position to keep punishing the Hardcore Queen for quite a while, it started to look as if she wasn't satisfied with that. For Soon enough Mikasa went to pull Cecilia out of the corner and as she did so Cecilia would try and quickly drop down onto her knees and use all her power and weight in order to try and bend forward and use Mikasa's own tight hold against her as she would try and flip the girl over to try and throw Mikasa forward into the corner, using the Hardcore Queen's own strength and weight in order to try and take advantage of a window of opportunity.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the future [for cirno] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadows of the future [for cirno]

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 am

Mikasa's plan was quite challenging because her opponent was no ordinary fighter, she could feel the amount of strength within Cecilia's body as she was being resisted every step of the way. She narrowed her eyes when she pulled Cecilia away from the corner but not quite being able to set up the suplex. Finally, with a burst of strength, Cecilia managed to use Mikasa's own plan to redirect her over and against the turnbuckle instead, a soft grunt escaping the brown haired fighter as she was laying upsidedown against the corner, quickly trying to position herself right to roll out of the corner though.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 am

Cecilia shook her head a bit as she had managed to throw Mikasa off of her and slammed the girl's back against the turnbuckle, taking a move that she had felt before at the hands of Raiye, although changing the throwing point a bit. Even so the Hardcore Queen looked down on at the lovely Mikasa as she watched the girl start to move out of the corner, something which made the Hardcore Queen attempt to move in after the girl and then try and drop down to slam her elbow down against Mikasa's downed frame for an elbow drop. " You're pretty damn good there Mikasa! But you did one fatal mistake... you underestimated me."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 am

Mikasa had not completely understimated Cecilia, but with the position and the hold she had Cecilia in, she was pretty sure that the girl would not be able to retaliate, let alone overpower her to put Mikasa in this predicament. Still, she refused to remain in the corner and rolled away quickly, narrowly making that elbow miss and hit the mat instead while Mikasa brought herself back onto one knee before she would raise herself onto her feet, bringing her hand up to rub the other hand's wrist softly. " .... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:49 am

When Mikasa moved out of the way the Hardcore Queen could do nothing but fall down onto the mat, her elbow crashed down hard against the mat and made a heavy thud sound that resounded through the gym. The beautiful blond quickly rolled up onto her knees though and wrapped her other arm around her slightly hurting, she faced Mikasa and eyed the dark haired girl for a few seconds as she then pushed herself up towards her feet, grinning as she looked on at Mikasa. " Oh ? don't think that you have underestimated me ?" Cecilia let out in a clearly teasing and joking tone as she would move herself into her grappling stance and gesture for Mikasa to come at her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3