Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 6 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 am

Sam chuckles as she fondles Mona's little cute breasts while she demands that Sam to stop and let go all while she continues anyway and Sam moves her head near Mona's ear and whispers. "I did say hentai was allowed no?" Sam says as she licks Mona's ear as she then starts to pinch one of her nipples while her other hand is fondling the other breast.

Back to top Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 6 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:30 am

As Mona continues trying to make Sam let go, she would say, "But I-I-AHH!" She yelped as her nipple was pinched."I-I don't know anything about fighting in hentai!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 am

Sam laughs a bit at Mona who is unaware of how to do hentai. "Well then, think of this as a learning experience Mona." She says as she gets fierce with her sexual assaults as she slips one hand out of Mona's breast area and then moves it down and slips it in her sex area as she then starts to rub Mona's sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:46 am

"AHHH...Uhhh..." Mona moaned out as she was rubbed between her legs. She still held onto Sam's arms as she said, "Please not too hard. I don't know if I can do this!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Sam is enjoying playing with Mona's body sexually as she continues to fondle her breats and rubbing her sex gently as she pleads for Sam to not rub her hard."I'll be very gently with your cute and sexy body Mona." She says as she starts to lick Mona's neck and rubs her sex with her palm in a circle as she also rubs her clit with her thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Mona shivered as she felt Sam lick at her neck while fondling her breasts and rubbing between her legs at the same time. She would moan as her body continued to feel her opponent playing with her. She's hoping she'll stop, but at the same time, she might have an idea how to add hentai to her fighting.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Sam continues her assaults on Mona's body as she feels her sex getting really wet. "Ahhh your enjoying it." Sams says as she does a long single lick from Mona's neck to her cheek while still fondling her breasts and rubbing her sex. "I hope this has been a wonderful learning experience for you Mona." She adds as she stops all she is doing and slides her hands out of Mona's swimsuit and then smirks as she wraps her arms around her waist as she stands up with Mona in her arms and then flips her upside down while continuing to hold her tightly "Now shall we continue?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:19 pm

"Eeyeah, I guess," said Mona just wishing that this all coul stop right now. When Sam was finally finished, she would wrap her arms around Mona's waist. "Hey, let me go!" Mona cried out before she was flipped over into being set up for a piledriver.

Mona groaned, "Aw come on..."

Last edited by 971 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Sam keeps smirking as she suspends Mona in the air for the st up for the Pile Driver. "Down we go!" Sam yells out as she hops up and lands on her rear as she slams Mona in the mat with the Pile Driver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:41 pm

"AHH!" cried out Mona as she was slammed head first to the mat. She groaned as she held her head and said, "It's not fair! I'm taking more hits than you are! I want to fight too, you know!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next