Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 2 Empty Re: An irratated Dragon (Open RP)

Post by Cy_Man Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:37 pm

"No she has no problem, but its not just the Boston Crab but all submission involving the legs plus the Camel Clutch. She "likes" it." Sam explains minorly and gives Mona and slight hint about Xiùlán getting turned on by leg submissions and the Camel Clutch, and then looks back at Mona who wants a match with Sam and is interested in how she fights. "A fair warning, I consider myself neutral but the way I fight will label me as a heel. I fight dirty as people said back at the underground fighting league I was in."

Back to top Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 2 Empty Re: An irratated Dragon (Open RP)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Mona nodded as she replied to both sayings, "I see, well I've faced worse and I can handle if you're gonna play dirty. Should we do it on our current training outfits or our actual outfits?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Sam raises an eyebrow at Mona's statement "Oh? Here and now?" She asks as Mona also asks if they should do it while in their training outfits or their actualy outfits. "How about we wear these instead?" Sam says as she takes off her tank top and her shorts showing she has a black and green one piece gym swimsuit underneath and also takes off the bandages and replaces them with white wristbands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Mona was surprise that Sam was wearing one-piece swimsuit under her outfit. She would blush and say, "Uhh, sure, but I only have a bra and panties underneath my clothes. Should I go change?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Sam smirks and chuckles at Mona. "Bra and panties or a Gym swimsuit. You pick." Sam says as she also goes to her back by a bench to replace her black short boots with white wrestling boots. "Either way, we both will look sexy for this match." Sam finishes as she keeps smirking at Mona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:20 pm

"Okay then," Mona nervously said as she got to the locker and quickly changed into her aquamarine swimsuit. She still had her pink shoes on as she met up with Sam. "Okay, Sam, your call. How do you want us to fight?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 pm

"Standard match, no penalties so illegal moves are allowed, win via pinfall or submit. And for a fun twist. Hentai tactics are allowed." Sam announced the set up for the match with a smirk as she starts to make her way towards the gyms ring. "Lets go now missy." Sam says as she playfully spanks Mona's ass as she walks by her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Mona listened to Sam's rules and gulped a little when she heard that hentai tactics are allowed. "Uhh, okay. I guess I can handle that. EEP!" She would yelp as she was playfully spanked. She rubbed her rear and chuckled as she followed Sam to the ring.

As soon as they both got there, Mona decided to remove her shoes since she was comfortable fighting barefoot before.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Sam isn't one to go with hentai matches or tactics but Mona just looks so cute and sexy that she wanted to make an exception this time and also decides to add one more rule for the hell of it. "Oh! One more way to win. Via orgasm, but its optional." Sam says as she adds the last optional way to win as she climbs up and enters the gym's wrestling arena with a smirk, eager to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Mona hears the other option to win and it felt uncomfortable to her, but she nodded as she said, "Okay, I'm good with that." She would climb onto the ropes and could feel the cold mat on her feet. She remembered being used to it before she wore her sneakers, but it didnt matter to her now.

Mona was ready for the match and wanted to see what Sam's got.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan - Page 2 Empty Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next