Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rough times and old friends~

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rough times and old friends~ - Page 10 Empty Re: Rough times and old friends~

Post by XSirenX Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Hearing the cheeky comeback from Jackpot, Yoko would just shake her head as she charged, only to see the small Irish girl duck, and slide underneath the charge. Making Yoko blink rapidly, as she would try to quickly switch into a elbow slam onto the girl's chest, while feeling Jackpot push at her attempt to hit her. "Down..you...go!" she would say, while trying to force herself forward into Jackpot's body, trying to put her down..

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Rough times and old friends~ - Page 10 CxD01fY
Rough times and old friends~ - Page 10 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:47 am

As Jackpot kept pushing, she saw that Yoko was preparing her elbow to strike at her once she got the edge. She could feel Yoko's push become overpowering and soon Jackpot will be on the ground again. But she tried to take advantage as she said, "And you...go...with...me!" They both went down and Jackpot tried to climb up to poun her opponent's face in.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Even as Yoko tried forcing herself and her body weight, to push down Jackpot, the quick Irish girl found a way to bring them both down to the mats again. Making the redhead, flail and struggle, on top of Jackpot, as she received a few pounds to her face...then to her cheeks, which soon made Yoko daze while getting flipped to the mats. "O oufffh!" she spluttered, "quick moves....q quick...moves..." she yearned, punch after punch, hammering into her face, as she was climbed onto aside from feeling Jackpot, smush her breast in the process, making Yoko blush even redder to much embarrassment...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Ashlen stopped punching for a few moments as she said, "Good, now I can get on to finishing you!" Getting off, she would try to grab at Yoko's legs before she comes to. If she did, she would turn Yoko over and sit on her back for a boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Still dazed on the mats, underneath Jackpot, Yoko WAS beginning to see some haze...stars maybe, as she forgot how hard her friend could punch. Quite well, from her face stinging with the effects of that barrage, only to be now greeted by another of Jackpots moves. Yet another Boston crab, from her position. "U uhhh w what....I forgot your f fists? awh heck no!!" Yoko yelped as her body was thrown around enough, still recovering from the hits, a she would be bent out of shape into the Boston crab variant. Bending even more of her strength, as her eyelids began to tire from the warm pain building in her muscles...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Jackpot kept up the submission as se said, "I will now be even with you and redeem myself with a win!" Wanting to be more complicated, she would try to release the legs a little to shape them into a "4". "But first, I want my good luck charm!" If she can do this, she would pull those legs back in a Texas Cloverleaf.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:12 pm

This was all getting a bit on the extreme side, it looked like Jackpot, had took things a little competitive in this spar turned fight. Making Yoko question herself, of whether it would be a good time for a half time round..."w wait, there are no half time's in wrestling?! that's boxing!" she thought, wincing as she was bended back out of shape, into Jackpots 'lucky' cloverleaf, making her twitch and struggle within the tight space. Feeling like she could snap under all this pressure...while sweat, dripped down from her hair, this was not going to end well yet again for Yoko.

"G good luck what? a -aghhk!!!" she yelped, having trouble speaking, let alone try and get out of the tight lock. Jackpot was in the mood to make things even, so that next time they fought, Yoko would know to be on her guard from this fight of they're's.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Jackpot kept up the submission, but loosened it a little when seeing that Yoko was looking like she's about to break. "Sorry if I'm taking things too far in this, but I want to make things even so I thought this was the way. So if you don't want anymore pain, I suggest you tap out."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:45 am

Jackpot wasn't playing around, and Yoko knew about that full well in this position, feeling her body, elevate in heat and muscle pain as she writhed on the mats. Seeing Jacky, had gotten stronger, for her size in the submission parts to make Yoko bend like that even...making her back, even more sore from stretch. "I I'm not....quitting!" she grumbled, when in her mind, she was about to tap from it all...

Last edited by 11215 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:53 am

Jackpot shrugged her shoulders as she said, "Okay, you asked for it." Saying this, she would slowly pull on Yoko's legs to see how far she can bend. If Yoko couldn't take it, it was best to tap out now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next