Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rough times and old friends~

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rough times and old friends~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Rough times and old friends~

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Gasping from the belly to belly suplex, Yoko laid there, and allowed Ashlen to get back up and fight. While Yoko herself, would spring up back on her feet, ready for if Ash had a comeback to top that, "yea, but I got you down! more rainbows coming up~" she said, confident now, while giving off a taunting stretch of her thin body. Checking her bra, and bust, to see if that was in good condition, since last time it snapped...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Rough times and old friends~ - Page 9 CxD01fY
Rough times and old friends~ - Page 9 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:10 am

Ashlen glanced over to Yoko as she was stretching out. She noticed that she was checking her bra and chest and wondered why. Then it gave her an idea, but she had to be quick.

So Ashlen got back up and charged to Yoko again, but at the last moment, she attempted to go low and tackle her by the legs. If this worked, she would climb on top of her opponent's stomach to hold her down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:47 am

[quote="Dynamo44":f475uzxh]Ashlen glanced over to Yoko as she was stretching out. She noticed that she was checking her bra and chest and wondered why. Then it gave her an idea, but she had to be quick.

So Ashlen got back up and charged to Yoko again, but at the last moment, she attempted to go low and tackle her by the legs. If this worked, she would climb on top of her opponent's stomach to hold her down.

All things seemed in order with her bra, while then she would look back up to check on Ash, noticing she was coming in for a tackle. "Huh? hah, stay right there Jackpot!"" she said, pulling a smirk as she would try to launch her arms forward, and try to grab Ash while she got close...only to be double crossed, as Ash took Yoko down in a tremendous fall to the mats. Sending the redhead down, as her head jolted into the mats hard...

"Auhhh!" Yoko groaned, pinned down by Ash while she flailed, slowly, trying to avoid another of her friends locks.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 am

Jackpot did her best to block off the attacks coming her way. If she managed to hold off, she would also try to punch at Yoko's breasts since they seemed like an asset to her. "Quit hitting the mat with me body!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:49 am

As Yoko was struggling, downed on the mats yet again, she felt Ash hail a few punches at her chest...each fist hitting her boob, while Yoko's eye's would widen. Feeling a seethe of pain, settle in, trying to roll away from Ashlen's punching Irish fists of steel, "o owwww! mind....my.....bust..." Yoko moaned, that was a dirty move indeed, making her hold her chest while slumped against the lower ropes.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:35 am

Ashlen just laughed as she said, "Mind me curiosity of you fixing yer own bust there." Yoko would then cover her chest, preventing Ashlen from punching. But the Irish redhead would attempt to grab at both arms to spread them away.

If this worked, she would headbutt hard on each of Yoko's breasts.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Blushing red in the cheeks from Ashlen's teasing on her own bust, Yoko frowned her eyebrows, "h hey, just trying to keep myself from being too revealing now, Jackpot~" she grumbled, blocking Ash's punches only to see the girl pry her arms apart, and do the unthinkable to her. A dirty hit to her chest! flailing her arms trying to escape this, as it would be too late...feeling Ashlen plough into her chest with one mean headbutt...along with another...and yet another for good luck? causing Yoko to bounce back into the ropes, trapped there, a little dizzy from those dirty hits to her lady bits.

"G guahhhh...dirty t trick...." she groaned, clenching her arms back on the ropes, trying to barely recover some strength...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:21 am

When she was through, Jackpot would immediately get off of Yoko and let her rest for the moment. "Heheheh! If you're desperate to keep it covered, maybe you should change your shirt." She would stretch her arms out to relax them so she can be ready again. She wanted redemption from the last match and she'll do anything to get it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Yoko gasped for air as that headbutt barrage, was quite rude, and sneaky of her friend to be that centred on targeting Yoko's chest like that. Already feeling them perk up a bit, just from Jackpot's head burrowing in to the squishy orbs. "I I'm not wearing a shirt! besides, this look helps with my condition in a fight..." Yoko said defensively about her revealing looks on the outside, blushing a little, before wiping her nose to bring herself up off the mats, and stand ready to get some payback on Jacky.

Readying herself up, to run into a running elbow charge into Jackpot herself, hoping to floor her his time in order to body slam the girl down...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

"Sure, Sure, whatever you say," says Jackpot as she prepared herself back in her fighting stance. She would see the running elbow charge coming from Yoko and Jackpot had to think of a way to fight against it. She too would charge, but she tried to duck under it and hold against the redhead to push and hold her ground.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next