Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rough times and old friends~

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rough times and old friends~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Rough times and old friends~

Post by XSirenX Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":288zbsxt]"That would be great, thanks much," said Ashlen as she rose up from the couch to get to the table. She pulled out a chair and sat on it in waiting for Yoko. "Say Yoko, since we don't have much to do today, maybe we should do something together as friends."

Tilting her head of long red hair, in its natural form, Yoko poked her head over the cupboard door, eyes blinking, wondering what Ashlen had in mind for the day, "hm? what did you have in mind? I mean...if it were up to Boota, we'd just be watching those re-run bikini matches he likes...huh...about that..." she said, blushing a little as her pet, laid belly up in Ashlen's comfy lap. Cracking out some ingredients fo a speciality meal of hers, noodle salad, since the last of her money went on rifle repairs, "well, we can hardly spar...or, maybe we could? or, take a run or something? nice weather and all today..." she said, pouring a packet of noodles into the bowl, before warming them up on her stove, then to slice up up of bagged salad from the local markets. Almost cutting herself, as she swiftly handled her knife cutting skills...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Rough times and old friends~ - Page 3 CxD01fY
Rough times and old friends~ - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Ashlen would watch Yoko work her magic to create the meal as she heard the suggestions. "Well, maybe we can spar and perhaps go for a little walk to the park for some wee little exercising. I can treat us both out for lunch in the meantime."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 04, 2013 6:31 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":pferqhkq]Ashlen would watch Yoko work her magic to create the meal as she heard the suggestions. "Well, maybe we can spar and perhaps go for a little walk to the park for some wee little exercising. I can treat us both out for lunch in the meantime."

By the sounds of it, that didn't sound the bad idea at all, just a peaceful day of fun spending time with Ashlen...what could possibly go wrong? especially with Yoko's current mood, which would be quite the pick me up to cheer her up. "S spar?" Yoko said, blinking a little as she had cut off a little more salad, than expected, "uh....s sure! I mean, I can take ya all right hun...then again, you have changed since I last fought ya..." Yoko said, teasing her with charm, part of her nervous, yet all for that activity later after breakfast...and maybe a good race to see who were faster on they're feet.

The gym would be slow going, but not short of faces.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Ashlen giggled in hearing Yoko's compliment and said, "Thanks, lass. Ever since my first few matches, I had to train a lot more and I was aiming to get the gold, so to speak. This time, I won't let you beat me!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 05, 2013 10:14 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":ycnzxkpi]Ashlen giggled in hearing Yoko's compliment and said, "Thanks, lass. Ever since my first few matches, I had to train a lot more and I was aiming to get the gold, so to speak. This time, I won't let you beat me!"

Withe a smile at Ashlen's morale boosting skills, and to hear she was quite confident in her fighting skills, Yoko was happy for her friend, really taking a step up to the masses of the roster. After all, Yoko and Ashlen after they're fight, had become quite close in terms of friendship and skills in the ring, so a little spar with Ash...would be something Yoko would not resist. "Gosh Ash! you just wait for that!" she giggled, thinking Ash would be even tougher this time with her "lucky charms", while carrying over they're breakfast of noodle salad, for two, including a little blotch of the mush for her greedy pet. "But your not going to show me the lucky charms you daze others with, on a empty stomach, t try some!" Yoko said, plopping herself down next to Ash, to have a little taste of her homemade goodness...

It tasted....quite good, but her skil in cookery wasn't a K.O punch, at least, that's what she thought so far of her cookery. "M mmm, cold bur...healthy..." she coughed, feeling the cold slimy slush in the bowl, squash under her fork.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 06, 2013 12:13 am

Ashlen giggled again as she replied, "Okay, okay, I'll eat first." She then saw her plate of crunchy noodle salad as she added, "Oh, thank you, Yoko."

The taste wasn't as bad, but Yoko didn't seem to like it. Then Ashlen got an idea."Here let me show you something." She would look in the fridge to get some oil, lemon, honey, and seasonings. She would quickly prepare a vinaigarette to go with the salad.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon May 06, 2013 10:46 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":2n0ydgrv]Ashlen giggled again as she replied, "Okay, okay, I'll eat first." She then saw her plate of crunchy noodle salad as she added, "Oh, thank you, Yoko."

The taste wasn't as bad, but Yoko didn't seem to like it. Then Ashlen got an idea."Here let me show you something." She would look in the fridge to get some oil, lemon, honey, and seasonings. She would quickly prepare a vinaigarette to go with the salad.

Yoko blinked in surprise at Ashlen's cooking skills, just how quickly she got to it, sprinkling over the nice add ons just amazed Yoko at her talents, for she had never really seen this side to Ash, before. Watching her prepare it as she sprinkled and shifted the perks into her bowl, for it was in her lap too, as Yoko smiled...scratching her head, but was eager to try it, "mmm...mm.......that, is rather...quite nice Ash, just, where did you learn how to do that?" Yoko said, for it did taste gorgeous than anything she ever made! questioning Ashlen, about hers skills aside from bodyslamming her in the ring.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 07, 2013 1:47 am

Ashlen blushed when she was commented on her food. "Thank you, Yoko. I actually learned it from my Mum, she is a really great cook in the house and I was always interested on how she made things. So, I started to follow her recipes and I was even surprised at how good the food tasted when we made it."

She would continue eating her salad which was quite enhanced and it tasted a lot better. Hopefully, Boota likes it too.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 07, 2013 11:23 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1jr74446]Ashlen blushed when she was commented on her food. "Thank you, Yoko. I actually learned it from my Mum, she is a really great cook in the house and I was always interested on how she made things. So, I started to follow her recipes and I was even surprised at how good the food tasted when we made it."

She would continue eating her salad which was quite enhanced and it tasted a lot better. Hopefully, Boota likes it too.

Took by more surprise hearing of Ashlen's past in Ireland, she couldn't help but eat her breakfast, while listen to every word that Ashlen spoke, since speaking of the past, usually fascinated Yoko pretty much to her mind. Just, living here in the present...was enough to make Yoko finally admit the truth, that she came from the future, it sounded bogus and far fetched, but she would not mention it in front of Ash at all, "really cool, kinda reminds me how I got a interest in buying firearms...and then testing them on critters..." Yoko said, killing the mood as her head was still all over the place, "eeee..eee-eeeeek!" the pigmole blurted out, making little Boota squeal in fear as he dived into his bowl of scraps. Causing Yoko to giggle, as she pinched his flailing butt out of there...

"Jeez Boots, not critters like you, you have a cute human Irish girlfriend remember?" she said, aiming that at Ash for giggles.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 08, 2013 1:54 am

Ashlen raised an eyebrow in confusion when she heard Yoko's response. "Uhh, your folks permit you for that?" Then she saw Boota becoming scared and jumped into his bowl of scraps. But she would giggle as she responded, "Of course, lad, come here. Let me give you a kiss."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next