» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match)

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Jake silently cursed himself as Kelly easily left him laying on the ground. And before he could stand up, he felt Kelly sit on his back, pinning him back down. Kelly grabbed his neck, and he was trapped in a camel clutch! He tried raising his hands up toward his neck, to attempt unhooking Kelly's hands.

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jake Casko Vs. Kelly Hinata (Standard Match)

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Kelly kept her opponent in her strong hold and bent over taunting him a bit,saying "Hmm,don't you think tapping would be a good idea?" as she tightend the hold.Kelly soon though saw Jakes hand start to come up,she had a smile on her face thinking he was about to tap but instead had Jake grabbing her arm,trying to get her to let go of it head."Ugh,I don't think so!" said Kelly keeping him under her bottom.Kelly was tired from the match though and it would not take a much to get her off.But she still would try her best to stay on top.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Jake grimaced as Kelly tightened her hold on his neck. It was already weak from before, and this wasn't helping! "Gah... You really don't want me to breathe, huh?" He said sarcastically, pulling at Kelly's arms. He managed to finally unhook them, but Kelly was still pretty heavy, and Jake was weak from the match, and he couldn't buck her off. He chose the alternative of rolling over, lightly slamming Kelly to the ground, as well as leaving them both on their backs, Jake on top of his opponent.

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Kelly chuckled at Jakes small joke,she kept the hold on her opponent untill Jake raised his hand a second time and grabbed Kelly's arm!She stuggled to her his hand off her arm but could not get him to let go.Soon enough,Kelly let go of her opponent and he was out of the hold.But Kelly stayed on his back,knowing he would have trouble getting her ass off his back.After a few moments of Jake's stuggling,he rolled over knocking Kelly off him and causing Jake to fall on her.With him on top.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Glad to finally be rid of Kelly's butt on his back, Jake wasted no time going for another move. He would stand up and reach his hands around his back, grabbing Kelly by the hips to keep her on him, and then fall back, hoping to slam Kelly down. This was a risky move, however, as he was vulnerable to Kelly's hands.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Kelly lay on the mat,sweaty and tired.She was breathing heavily until she soon felt Jake get off her body.Kelly was going to get up to her feet slowly until suddenly,Jake grabbed her feet!Kelly struggled to get her feet free from Jakes hands but it was too late for her.Jake fell down and had his back smack onto her belly."UGH" moaned Kelly as she had her opponent slam her to the mat.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Jake smiled as he fell on Kelly. He was panting, but he felt like this match was going in his favor! "Ready to give up?" Jake grinned at Kelly now that he was laying on top of her again.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:02 am

"Ughh....not yet.." said Kelly as Jake was laying on top of her once again.She moaned as she tried to wiggle from out of him but after a few moments of stuggles she just stayed still and hoped she could stop Jake's next move.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 am

"I like your spirit!" Jake said, grinning. He was pretty sure he had this match, and was in good spirits. Jake layed on Kelly for a bit longer, before quickly rolling over on her. He quickly wrapped an arm around the back of her head, grabbed her arm and pulled it over himself, laying on his side on top of her. It was a kesa-gatame hold, a simple judo hold he had learned in a class he took for a few months.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by Battleofomega4 Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:21 am

After Kelly was still laying on the mat,feeling unable to move from Jake's drop.She soon felt Jake lay his body on hers and she stayed put under him.Kelly thought that Jake was going to attempt going for the pin for a few moments but soon she found her self quickly put in a another hold!Kelly stuggled to break free of her opponents hold but with no luck,she started to move harder and harder.
Battleofomega4
Battleofomega4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next