Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

2 posters

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:39 am

She laughs nervously. "Sorry..." Yoshiro looked up at the ceiling. "Before I really knew Nick,he and I went to the same school.That lion boy was his rival.Whenever they fough,the lion always won." She sighs. "Honestly,it wasnt Nick's fault.That boy was just too strong for anyone in that town."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cat And The Bird: Black Cougra vs Yoshiro Onamay

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:57 am

"Oh," said Cougra. "Has he ever beaten him at all? Nick had a lot of guts to face someone as tough as that."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am

"As far as I know,no boy or girl has.Out of about 200 kids,no one ever did." She looks down,as if remembering a tradgedy. "When anarchy broke out,he was fighting any and everyone who even came towards him.He was ruthless."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:19 am

Cougra gulped at the thought of how tough that lion boy was and even now. "What happened to him now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:29 am

"As ruthless and cold as he seemed,he knew that he had to protect the town.The last I saw of him,he was running towards the mayor's office.Conza and I fled." She had a small smile. "When we were getting ice cream,I looked out the window because...I felt as if he was there.Watching us."

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 am

"That's good to know," said Cougra. "Maybe one time he can join us in the federation." Then she would sigh and ask, "You really wanna go for another round?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:47 am

"I hope not.He cant control himself well..." Yoshiro finished.She heard Cougra ask if Yoshiro really felt up for another round. "You bet I do!" She sat up speedily and was getting ready.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:18 am

"I see," replied Cougra in understanding. They can't take the risk of him hurting others while in the league. Then she would ask, "Okay! How should we do this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:28 am

Yoshiro thought about it. "How about a submissions bed match?" She still redied herself as she waited for an answer.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 am

"Alright, a submissions bed match it is." Cougra readied herself as she added. "I beat you once and I can do it again!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next