Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lover and Pet

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 16 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 am

Azami purred as Janet slided her hands behind her back to unhook her bra, and she would caress the girl's thighs in response. Slowly and sensually, she would brush Janet's inner thighs before reaching for the girl's pantie. With a slightly mischievous smile, the blue haired girl gripped the back of her lover's pantie and lifted it up a bit to give Janet a little wedgie.

"Mmm..." she let out, licking her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 pm

“Oooh!” Janet squeaked as she felt her panties lift lightly up her butt, giving her a little wedgie. She wiggled her rear end back and forth, trying to relieve the irritation of the fabric digging into her crack and into her womanhood. “Oh, you sneaky little devil…” the Lakota girl purred, unhooking Azami’️s bra and plucking it from the princess’️s chest. Once she had it off, Janet would lean down and press her face into her lover’️s cleavage, shaking her head back and forth to cause the Japanese girl’️s lovely breasts to jiggle beneath her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Azami laughed softly at Janet's reaction before releasing the wedgie as she only intended to tease her lover with it. The moment the girl finished stripping her bra, Azami let out a soft moan when Janet pressed her face on her breasts, causing her to squirm lightly.

"Ahh~" she let out as her lover shook her head, slightly tickling her breasts with her hair. "Oh, Janet-chan..."

Azami kinda tempted to wrap her arms around the back of Janet's head to smother the girl for a bit with her breasts. She didn't do it, though, and caressed the girl's head instead with one hand while allowing the girl to play with her mounds as she liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 am

Janet would giggle and look up at her lover, a playful gleam in her eyes as she paused from pleasuring Azami’️s breasts for just a moment. “You like that, sweetie?” she purred, before once again pressing her face down into Azami’️s lovely orbs, taking some of the sweet breast flesh into her mouth and sucking on it hungrily as she did so.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 am

"Of course I do," Azami giggled in response to Janet's question. "Mmm!" she purred in delight as her lover dived onto her breasts again.

A soft moan escaped the blue haired girl's lips as Janet sucked her breasts. Her back arched slightly while she gripped her lover's back and head a bit tighter. The gym floor was kind of cold, but her body was definitely hot!

"Ouhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Janet smiled, breathing warm breaths into her lover’️s bosom as she took a brief break from worshipping the Japanese princess’️s incredible chest. Slowly, she would try to move a little lower, kissing the bottom of Azami’️s breasts while, at the same time, reaching down with her hands to try to slowly peel the panties off of the girl.

“Heh heh heh…this is going to be very, very fun, sweetie,” she giggled, between gentle breast kisses. “We definitely need to do this sort of thing more often.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Azami purred as Janet blew her breaths on her bosom, looking at her lover with lustful gaze. When her lover began to take off her pantie, she caressed the girl's hair and cheek, moving her own legs to make it easier for the girl to do it. Hearing what Janet said, Azami smiled teasingly. More often? Well, she couldn't say yet.

"Well, maybe, if you can convince me well enough~" she shrugged before letting out a soft giggle. "Can you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:24 am

Janet took her sweet time pulling Azami’️s panties off, using one hand to rub the Japanese girl’️s arm as the other went after her underwear. When the princess said that Janet would have to convince her well enough, the Lakota girl laughed and raised an eyebrow suggestively.

“Can I convince you well enough?” Janet repeated, laughing a little. “Just wait and see, sweetie. You’️ll be convinced like you’️ve never been before.”

Once she got Azami’️s panties off, the Native American girl would begin rubbing her fingers lightly across her lover’️s sex, teasing her and trying to get her excited.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:10 am

"Mmm..." Azami let out as Janet began to rub her fingers lightly on her sex.

It didn't take long to get her excited after they shared the robe together on their way here. The blue haired girl began to massage her own breasts gently while her lover worked her sex to speed things up. She didn't really want to be here for too long after all, though she still wondered if Janet could convince her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:50 am

Janet purred and nuzzled up against Azami’️s breasts and face as she continued to lightly tease the Japanese princess’️s lower lips with her fingers. It was obvious that Azami was getting pretty worked up already—and, to be honest, Janet was, too, even though she was doing all of the work to get Azami into a real hot mood.

“Wouldn’️t it…be thrilling if someone caught us here?” she whispered, nibbling lightly on her lover’️s ear. “I know you’️re not much of an exhibitionist, but…isn’️t it a great way to show how much we love each other? To risk being in a humiliating position just to have some fun together?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next