Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lover and Pet

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 12 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:37 am

It was only a few seconds away from the mentioned 30 seconds, and Azami felt like she could have softened Janet significantly by the time they're done. Her lover had a different idea, however as she swung her legs up to swiftly catch the unaware princess by her head.

"Ah?!" Azami yelped before her back landed on the bed, Janet's legs scissoring her head. "Tch..."

Azami bent her legs and pushed her sole against the bed to temporarily prevent her lover from assaulting them. Her hands immediately reached for the girl's legs, trying to pry them apart from her head. She knew it wouldn't take too long for Janet to capitalize on her situation, but obviously she wasn't about to give up just like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Janet giggled as she successfully caught her lover’️s head between her thighs. Even as Azami began to try to break herself free, the Native American girl was getting down to the business of getting some revenge for the relentless tickling that she had just been forced to endure.

“Oh, sweetie,” she said, rubbing her hands across Azami’️s stomach. “Payback’️s a bitch.”

She would then thrust her hands downward into Azami’️s armpits, playing her fingers lightly across the Japanese princess’️s tender skin. “Heehee, tickle tickle!” Janet squealed, trying to soften Azami up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:05 pm

"Ahh! Hahah! Hnn...!" Azami had to bite her lip to prevent herself from laughing too much as Janet tickled her armpits.

She squirmed to no avail and kicked her legs wildly as she tried to free herself. With her lover assaulting her armpits like this, though, it was really hard to even focus. However, Azami found herself an idea after enduring a few more seconds of Janet's tickling. Her hands would slide up further, trying to reach for her lover's soles. If she could make it, then Azami would start tickling Janet's soles to counter the girl's assault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Janet thought that she had really taken the advantage away from Azami, before, suddenly, she found her soles assailed by Azami’️s devilish fingers. “H-hey! Haha! No!” the Lakota girl squealed, trying to shift her position so that she could keep her feet away from her lover’️s grasp. “It’️s my turn! Haha! You already had your turn! T-take your punishment!”

Eventually, though, the sensations coursing through her feet became too much, and Janet was forced to break the headscissors which she held Azami in, rolling to the side and kicking her lover away to put some space between the two of them. Now that they had each had a chance to torture the other, it was time to really kick this contest up a notch. Janet would put her arms up, inviting Azami to come at her and see which of them could regain their advantage.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:21 am

"Your turn? Haha! This is a contest!" Azami retorted playfully "It doesn't work that way, sweetie..."

Eventually she had to stop tickling her lover as Janet released the head scissor and kicked her aside. Azami caught her breath for a bit before she got up on her knees. Seeing Janet inviting her to come at her, the blue haired girl smiled and slowly crawled towards her lover, smiling mischievously.

"Oh Janet-chan... you're gong down..." Azami would say before she suddenly charged in.

She wasn't really planning to attack Janet head on, though, as Azami would grab a nearby pillow and throw it to her lover for a distraction. She would then try to reach for Janet's waists and deliver a few tickling before wrapping her arms around it and bring Janet down to the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 am

“Hmmmph! I know this is a contest,” Janet snorted, beginning to crawl towards Azami to once again engage her in ticklish battle. “And you’️re going down, sweetie!”

When Azami charged, Janet would, too, but instead of a head-to-head tickling collision, the Native American girl found herself being whacked by a pillow, sending her sprawling to the bed. When Azami fell down on top of her, tickling at her sides, Janet giggled and squealed. “N-no! Hahaha! No, you don’️t!” she screamed, before slipping her hands beneath Azami’️s arms and going to work on the princess’️s armpits, trying to convince her to get off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 am

"Oh yes, I will! Ahaha!" Azami said between her laughing as Janet tickled her armpits.

Despite what she said, however, her lover's assault on her armpits were definitely more effective than her own. Azami's squirming already toned down her own tickling at the girl's waists, and soon enough she would push herself off Janet and rolled away from the girl. Azami get up on her knees again, smiling at her lover while she tried to calm herself down a bit. Their little game was just too exciting.

"Hmmph... Why don't you just submit already, my love... You know you like to be my pet again, ohohoh~" she taunted playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:12 pm

“Submit? To you?” Janet repeated, getting to her knees after Azami had broken the two of them apart. “You must be joking, my love. I’️m winning this tickle fight, and I think both of us know it. Why don’️t you submit to me, sweetie? I know you are just dying to be my pet again, and to be walked outside like an adorable little puppy.”

As she spoke, she would slowly inch forward on her knees, getting closer and closer to her lover, preparing to attack Azami once more.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 pm

"Hmmph... I'd have to disagree with the walking part..." Azami replied, smiling. "It's like, the only reason I'd prefer for you to submit, sweetie..."

Seeing Janet inched closer towards her, Azami would do the same. She approached her lover carefully until they're close enough, before reaching for Janet's arms. Azami wanted to pull the girl towards her so she could maneuver herself around Janet and push her to the bed. The blue haired girl's plan was to try sitting on her lover's back while facing her feet so she could get into a truly advantageous position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Janet laughed as Azami once again expressed her distaste for being walked in public. “Oh, sweetie, someday you’️re going to learn to enjoy those little walks. Besides, you walked me all the way back here from the ring, so it’️s only fair if I get to show you off a little, as well.”

When Azami grabbed her hands and started pulling her closer, Janet would pull back, keeping some space between herself and Azami. With their hands intertwined, she knew that she was momentarily safe from tickling, and had an opportunity to try to scan for weak spots in her lover’️s defenses. “Mm, ready for the most terrible tickling of your life, my love?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next