Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz) - Page 4 Empty Re: A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz)

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Chigusa let out a small gasp as Azami hugged her from behind. She felt the girl's big pillowy chest pushed up against the back of her shoulders, blushing already from feeling the princess's hard and hot nipples digging into her back. Her own breasts got squeezed against her chest, making the idol moan. She could feel how wet Azami was when the girl's mound pressed into her butt. Chigusa's own sex was starting to drip down her thighs. The overwhelming scent of the aphrodisiac was really beginning to drive both girls wild!

"Hehe... we just like to have fun Azami-chan," Chigusa said, "The incense actually belongs to this bathhouse... I'm sure they'll give you some if you ask." She turned her head a little bit to invite Azami to kiss her lips.

"I've got even stronger stuff," Chigusa said, "Things that would drive a girl wild with desire. Maybe sometime I'll share it with you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz) - Page 4 Empty Re: A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:39 am

"Oh? I'd definitely love to have it, Yuuki-san..." Azami said after they kissed. "Mmm... But for now... I'll make you submit first... Ohohoh~"

With Chigusa already turned around, Azami felt like this was the perfect position. She hugged the girl tighter, pressing their breasts together even more, drawing a moan from her own mouth as she did. One of her legs stepped forward so she could rub the idol's sex with her thigh, while she also shook her own body a bit, rubbing her rock hard nipples all over Chigusa's breasts!

"Ahn..." Azami moaned. "Ohh I feel as if my body melting with yours, Yuuki-san..." she whispered seductively.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Chigusa moaned as Azami hugged her even closer, rubbing their sexy wet bodies together as their breasts duelled for dominance. Hard nipples fenced with each other as they tried to establish which girl had the stronger sexual endurance. Chigusa gasped when her sex got directly stimulated by Azami's thigh, pushing her own leg forward to press her leg against Azami's steaming wet sex. Her hands reached around and grabbed Azami's butt, massaging it once more while pressing Azami's body closer against Chigusa's own sexy form.

"Mmm... such bold words Azami-chan," Chigusa said, "You won't get me to submit though... because I'm gonna make you beg!" Chigusa was very confident, sure that she could outsmart and outmaneuver Azami despite a difference in size and strength.

Chigusa pushed up with her chest, bumping her breasts against the underside of Azami's chest. She leaned in and kissed Azami's lips, her tongue moving in to invade Azami's hot mouth!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Azami was enjoying her intimate contact with Chigusa as the idol also pressed her leg on her moist sex and massaged her rear. Even without the incense, this was already more than enough to get her highly aroused, and so right now it felt like her body could melt with the other girl's for real. The princess moaned as she struggled to keep her focus on subduing Chigusa, not wanting to lose twice to the girl in a row.

"Oh please... There's no water around us to save yourself this time..." Azami said before Chigusa one upped her by that chest bump. "Ahn!"

The next thing she felt was the idol's hot lips pressed against her own, and the tongue of Chigusa that tried to sneak its way into her mouth. Azami purred as she sent her own tongue to battle the girl's, while slowly turning them around to try positioning Chigusa in front of a nearby wall. Azami would then try to slowly push the idol towards the wooden wall of the sauna, while keeping their intimate body contact. If she could get the girl pinned against the wall, then surely she'd have an advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Chigusa tried to use more aggression to surprise Azami into giving her dominance, but Azami resisted Chigusa's attacks quite well, kissing her back furiously as well as slowly pushing the idol exactly where she wanted. Chigusa simply couldn't resist her opponent's strength. She moaned as Azami's tongue met her own and duelled for dominance. The idol's tongue couldn't gain any dominance despite her better position, as Azami's tongue met her every move. Suddenly Chigusa felt something hard pressing into her back. She was pinned against the wall!

"Mm!" Chigusa gasped in surprise. If Azami was going to crush Chigusa against the wall, she wouldn't be able to win against the princess's sexual pressure. Chigusa had to get out somehow. She had a plan though. The second Azami pushed against her and pinned her to the wall, Chigusa would kick her legs up and attempt to wrap them around Azami's waist! Her arms would hug around Azami's shoulders tightly to keep the princess close. Chigusa hoped to overwhelm Azami with the feeling of her sexy body pressed so tightly against the princess's form to force her back and make her fall to the ground!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 pm

"Mmm!" Azami let out in similar response as she felt Chigusa's legs wrapped around her waist while the idol's hands hugged her upper body.

She initially tried to press Chigusa's back against the hot wall, to maintain her advantage over the girl, but it eventually began to get more and more difficult. With their breasts and nipples kept rubbing against each other as they shifted around, Azami's legs gradually became weaker from the erotic sensation that's burning inside her.

"Ah!" she yelped as she fell backwards, breaking their long kiss in the process. "Augh!"

Not only she was slightly dazed by the fall, but now Azami had a bigger problem with Chigusa on top of her!. For the time being, however, the princess could only writhed slightly on the floor as she needed some time to recover. The incense was already making her really aroused, making it harder for her to fight back. A part of her submissive side already whispered to her mind to just let herself being toyed by Chigusa. It's not like there's anyone else who would know...

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Chigusa began squeezing down on Azami's waist as soon as her legs were around the girl's slim waist. She wanted Azami to fall; it would hurt Azami a lot more since Chigusa had the princess to use as cushioning and give her the chance to take the second round as well! And soon Azami did fall over backwards, unable to hold both their weights. Chigusa quickly released Azami's waist as the girl began falling to prevent her legs from getting hurt, slamming the both of them on the ground with Chigusa on top crushing Azami flat against the floor. The idol lay on top of Azami for a moment to catch her breath. The tight hold and hot kiss had left her quite winded and Chigusa wanted to be at her best when she was dominating Azami.

She was in the perfect position. Chigusa slowly pushed herself up Azami's body, her hand brushing aside some of the princess's hair. "You're mine Azami-chan," Chigusa declared before leaning in to give the princess a kiss. She wanted to keep Azami disoriented. She broke the kiss after only a moment, before sliding up a little bit more and grabbing the back of Azami's head to pull her up and tuck her face in between the idol's sweaty moist breasts to secure a tight smother!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Azami let out a soft groan as Chigusa brushed her hair while claiming the blue haired girl as hers. The princess was still disoriented after her fall, and so she could only accepted the kiss, which only distracted her some more. Azami let out a soft gasp after the idol broke the kiss, only to notice Chigusa slided upwards and pulled her into a breasts smother!

"Mm!" Azami protested, trying to pull herself back in panic.

Obviously she couldn't do that. Azami knew she would react way better at any other day, but her focus already slipping the moment the inhaled the scent from the incense, which was like, when she just arrived at the bath house. Azami's legs kicked slightly in desperation as she tried to push Chigusa with her hands. Unfortunately, the fall took away her strength advantage over the idol, and with her air blocked by the girl like this, it only meant that she would only get weaker and weaker!

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Azami struggles only served to excite the idol further as she hugged and held Azami's pretty face deep in between her own perky breasts. The sauna was really starting to heat up now and rivulets of sweat ran down Chigusa's body, much of it slipping in between the idol's breasts and onto Azami's face. Chigusa leaned down, pressing Azami against the ground as well to fully pin the princess underneath her sexy body. She wondered how long Azami was going to last down there before tapping out once more.

"Hmm... Still think I need water to save me?" Chigusa taunted. She wiggled her body from side to side, beating Azami's cute face with her tits. "I think I've just beaten you once more Hime-chan~ I thought you were tougher than this..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Azami couldn't believe what's happening at the moment. After her convincing victories against the other idols she felt confident that she could take anyone else in the group. Right now, however, she was on the brink of submitting to Chigusa for the second time in a row, which made her felt pretty embarrassed. Sure, she could pull out a couple of excuses, like the incense distracting her, or that she could last better if she's on the ring and not inside a pool or a steamy sauna room... Regardless of all of that, though, Azami was actually more annoyed that Chigusa managed to outwit her again and again, and the idol's taunting only made her felt worse.

Azami's groan muffled by the swinging breasts of Chigusa, which made the princess' face red with embarrassment on top of the lack of air. Her struggling almost stopped completely, and eventually she tapped the floor weakly. She needed to breath more than anything right now. Chigusa could take her little victories, but she promised she'd pay the idol back, as soon as she recovered...

As it was, however, she knew that she's completely at Chigusa's mercy. If the idol want, she obviously would be able to toy the weakened princess as she pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next