Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz) Empty A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz)

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Megumi and Chigusa watched with extreme amusement as Tomomi was forced to cum by her most recent opponent Azami Tsukimori. Neither of them had a match that night, so they spent it seeing how their kohai would do on her own. Tomomi fought well, though she made quite a few mistakes that probably cost her the match. That wasn't to say it was all Tomomi's fault; Azami was a relatively new fighter but she was extremely skilled and quite strong. Even though Chigusa and Megumi didn't think she was quite on their level they could tell that Azami was someone to take notice.

So the idols decided to leave Azami a letter, a challenge almost. Finding Azami's gym locker wasn't hard since nobody thought the idols would do anything bad, so the security just told them where it was. Chigusa took her letter and slid it underneath the locker door. She made sure Azami would notice it by dousing the paper and envelope with a particularly strong perfume that lingered for hours. It read as follows:

"To Tsukimori-san,

Congratulations on your recent successes in the AFW. You may not know this, but your exploits have caught the eyes of quite a few people. I hope you don't mind a friendly challenge. Come to the AFW bathhouse tonight, and lets see how your skills fare against the best!

Love, Eclipse"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz) Empty Re: A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:50 pm

It was a night like every ordinary night for Azami as she strolled in a relatively casual, but still elegant manner, into the AFW building. She was pretty much prepared for the routine, a little workout in the gym and a nice warm bath in the bathhouse before heading back to her place. That was what she thought would happen, anyways. Wearing a simple white dress, covered with a thin, black jack and a pair of wooden sandals, Azami approached her locker without any suspicion, until she smell something coming from inside it.

A perfume. The blue haired girl couldn't help but to wonder if someone left a gift for her. But who? There weren't too many people she could think of as it was, and she would just shrug it off before opening the locker. Azami found the letter almost instantly, and she raised an eyebrow for a bit before picking it up and opened the envelope. Reading the words inscribed in the letter, a small smile cracked on her face as she read the last part of the letter.

Eclipse. She already heard about the name, obviously. In fact, she already fought two of its members, which she came out on top quite convincingly. Azami still remembered quite well her recent match with the cute Tomomi, and how she made the girl begged her to literally defeat her. Could it be that this was a challenge sent by her seniors?

"Interesting..." Azami muttered to herself as she folded the letter and put it back to the envelope.

Once she's done storing her stuffs and such, Azami headed towards the bathhouse as instructed. She skipped the training since she was going to face a challenge anyways. After she stripped herself and put a white towel to cover her naked form, the blue haired girl headed towards the bath, wondering if her challenger would be there already. There didn't seem to be anyone else, though, and Azami would let out a sight before she took off her towel and dipped her body down the warm water.

"I wonder if it's just a prank..." she mused to herself, smiling as she enjoyed her bath.

Back to top Go down

A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz) Empty Re: A challenge for the Moon Princess (For Kaz)

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Spoiler:

Azami did arrive a little earlier than the idols expected. But that was their fault, for not putting a time on the letter. Not long after Azami entered the bath, another girl walked in. Her long black hair flowed behind her as she walked, and she hummed a little tune to herself. She wore no towel as she expected the bath to be empty. Azami wasn't supposed to have arrived yet after all, and Chigusa wanted to get a little relaxing in before stirring up the waters with a fight. When she stepped inside though, she saw a blue-haired girl already sitting inside the water. Chigusa slowly walked over and slipped into the water, sitting down next to the girl.

"Azami Tsukimori-san, is it?" Chigusa asked, turning to the girl. She smiled, looking extremely harmless for someone who had just challenged this girl to a fight, "I'm Chigusa Yuuki. I guess you already know why we're both here." She leaned back and stretched her arms above her head. Her perky breasts bounced when her arms came down. "I hope I didn't come off as too forward. It's just that after seeing what you did to Tomomi, I really wanted to meet you. And of course test my skills against yours."

"Of course, there's no need to fight just yet. I kinda want to relax a bit," Chigusa continued, sliding down a bit deeper into the water. She turned to look at Azami, seeing that the girl was quite slender and had a really pretty face. All the girls at AFW were beauties, and Azami was no exception. Chigusa nearly salivated at the thought of pitting their bodies together in a sexual bout. But it wasn't time yet. Megumi had yet to arrive after all.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Azami recognized Chigusa the moment the girl entered the place. She watched the girl's matches a few times on her spare time, and Chigusa herself was one of the most famous wrestlers AFW had, anyways. It'd take a special level of dense not to recognize the girl. Now she was sure that the letter wasn't a prank.

"It's a pleasure, if not an honor, Yuuki-san..." Azami said politely with a smile. "To share a bath with a star like yourself... Not to mention being challenged... it was your letter wasn't it? I don't mind, really. I have to say I had a lot fun fighting you idols... And I'm sure you won't be different, right?" she gave a teasing wink to the girl.

Hearing Chigusa told her that she wanted to relax first, Azami nodded in agreement. She wasn't really sure where the fight would take place, though the self claimed princess felt like she could take the idol anywhere, like in this bath, for example. Like Chigusa, Azami would slide herself deeper into the pool. She took a glance on the girl next to her. Without a doubt, the idol was a hot property. Her face and body was just magnificent. Such a beauty like this was interested in taking her on? Azami definitely felt honored.

"Ah yes, a little relaxing time before a hot match would definitely necessary..." Azami said to Chigusa. "Someone as famous as yourself must be quite busy, yes?"

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Chigusa let out a small sigh of contentment as she relaxed in the bath and let the hot water soak away all her tension. She closed her eyes, breathing in the steamy and faintly scented air, feeling her body getting more and more relaxed. The scent was actually a little addition of her own, a small stick of aphrodisiac incense left by the vent which filled the room with a faint but pleasant smell designed to excite the female senses. She had originally planned on putting more around, but Azami came too quickly. One would be enough for now though. This was just to get her excited for the fight.

"Yep, the letter was mine," Chigusa said, "Did you like the perfume? It's from my personal line of designer scents." Boasting about such things was a bit unbecoming, but Chigusa preferred to think of it more as a sales pitch. If Azami bought some the money eventually found its way into her pocket after all. "I'm busy all the time. But I always try to make time to relax, and to get to know the new talent," she looked at Azami with a small smile. "To make Hitomi and Tomomi beg like that... ahh it was so erotic!" She giggled a little, covering her mouth while her cheeks blushed. "But I'm different from them. You're gonna be facing AFW's best tonight Azami-chan, I hope you're prepared!"

She shifted a little closer to Azami, so close their bodies were almost touching. "I've been looking forward to this ever since I saw you fighting Tomomi," Chigusa said, "Give me a good fight, won't you hime?" She gently tapped Azami's nose with the tip of her index finger teasingly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 pm

"Oh, I actually think that it's a nice perfume, Yuuki-san..." Azami smiled as she heard the girl's explanation. "Perhaps I'll try it on myself one day," she added, laughing softly.

Azami giggled along as Chigusa reminded her about how she made both Hitomi and Tomomi begged her during their matches. The memory of those exact moments turned on the blue haired girl a bit, more than she normally would, thanks to the scent from the incense that the idol put. Azami didn't notice about it yet, though. When Chigusa tapped her nose teasingly, she smiled and inched herself closer to the girl, bringing her breasts to touch the idol's. For some reason, the blue haired girl already seemed to be more than eager to start the contest with Chigusa.

"The best, eh?" she asked with a teasing smile that's only a few inches away from Chigusa's face. "I'll try not to disappoint you, Yuuki-san... " Azami added as a pair of light red tints appeared on her cheeks. "Just tell me when you're ready..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Chigusa gasped a little in surprise when Azami suddenly leaned in much closer than the idol had expected, bringing their breasts to touch in a gentle yet sensual manner. Maybe it was the incense, but Chigusa felt a tingle run through her body that was far stronger than normal. She smiled back at the princess, breathing a little deeper so her breasts pushed against Azami's challengingly. Her nipples had grown quite hard, and it wasn't due to the temperature.

"It looks like you're ready," Chigusa said, "Better not waste any time Azami-chan..." She brought her hand up behind Azami's neck, gently caressing her before pulling her in for a kiss. This wasn't quite the start of the match, as Chigusa just wanted to make out with Azami for a few moments to show just how serious she was about this sexual battle. She held the kiss for a few moments before breaking it and pulling back. She stood up in the shallow pool, letting the water drip from her sexy fit body for a few moments before moving to the center and awaiting Azami so they could begin the real contest.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Azami was expecting Chigusa to kiss her, as she was practically inviting the girl to do when she brought herself closer to the idol. As both of them were making out to each other, Azami's hands would cup the cheeks of Chigusa while her tongue began to invade the girl's mouth. She didn't get to have much fun, though, as the idol would break the kiss and back away from her. Azami gave Chigusa a seductive look and licked her lips as she stood across her.

"As expected from you, Yuuki-san..." Azami teased. "You have a tasty mouth..." she giggled.

When Chigusa began to move to the center, Azami followed suit and brought her hands up to engage the idol. Her face was slightly blushing and she could feel her body was already warming up with lust. Something seemed to be made her hornier than usual tonight, but Azami wasn't really concerner about that.

"You better prepare yourself to beg for your hime, Yuuki-san~ Ohohoh~" Azami taunted the girl playfully before attempting to lock up with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Chigusa licked her lips as she admired Azami's body. The princess had a willowy frame, quite slender all around but her hips and breasts were full and curvy in just the right proportions. Her heart thumped in anticipation and excitement. She was going to wrestle this girl right here, in this shallow pool. Azami's breasts looked to be a tiny bit bigger than Chigusa's, her hips a bit narrower. She did stand quite a bit taller than the idol though, which was a little scary to Chigusa since she would be grappling against a bigger opponent. Hopefully the erotic skills of the idol would prove more than a match for Azami, though given the princess's record even that might be a little suspect.

"I wonder who will be begging tonight Azami-chan," Chigusa replied, "I can't wait to taste more of you!"

Chigusa met Azami's challenge right in the center of the circular pool. Her arms grabbed Azami's arm and shoulder and held her in close, pushing and pulling, tugging Azami around to try and unbalance the princess first so Chigusa could get in. The idol would attempt to pull Azami in close so their bodies collided, using her entire body to fight Azami's as the idol tried to sexually overwhelm the princess as fast as she could!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Azami chuckled at Chigusa's declaration before she engaged the idol on the middle of the pool. She grabbed the girl's shoulders and starting to try unbalancing Chigusa in a similar manner the girl did, and she found out that they're pretty even so far. The idol would then pulled the blue haired girl close to her, though, causing Azami to let out a soft gasps as she felt their breasts mashed together slightly as the result.

"Ohh... Nice try, Yuuki-san..." she half moaned. "But you need to try better than that..."

Azami inched closer to Chigusa after that, pressing her body some more, rubbing her hardening nipples against the girl's own while she would try to wrap her arms around the idol's waist for a light bearhug. The princess would then brought her face closer to Chigusa's own so she could kiss the girl passionately to have a taste on that mouth of the idol once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next