Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kagami vs Amaya

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kagami vs Amaya - Page 5 Empty Re: Kagami vs Amaya

Post by d_ultsch Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:48 am

Kagami was still hurt and recovering from the dirty rope trick and the big splash. "Uh, i am not a pirate." Kagami managed to say as Amaya pinned her. "You played dirty." Kagami said as she tried to buck Amaya off of herself but she didn't know if she had the strength to fight off Amaya anymore. "Ge,get off of me you dirty cheater." Kagami said as she tried her best to free herself from Amaya's pin.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm

"I am not a pirate, I am not a pirate. Maybe you're right and you're rather a parrot than a pirate! And that would also fit the pirate theme very well."
Amaya was quite angry at the girl and mocked her with a squeaky parrot voice. Accusing her to play dirty when she had started the heated exchange by slapping her in the face! Pirate girl had surely nerves to call her out like that, and the Japanese was even a little gleeful as she saw the girl struggling under her while the referee girl would start the count with a 1.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:23 am

Kagami heard the ref count to one and her struggles increased as she didn't want this cheater to win. Kagami bucked and squirmed beneath Amaya but then she heard the ref count to "Two...". Now Kagami was really desperate and in a last act of defiance she leaned her head towards Amaya'a thigh and tried to bite it to get the girl off of her before the three count.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:50 pm

It looked like Amaya would win against the cheating pirate girl as she did a lot of squirming and wiggling but it seemed that she could not get out from under the Japanese. Until the girl proved agin why she was a pirate, resorting to a really upsetting bite attack!
"Aiihh!!"
She gave a howling scream when she felt teeth sink into her leg and had the urgent need to get up from the pin, rubbing at the bitten area with frantic hands and a really hurt and upset look at such a maneuver.
"That hurts! You lousy cheat!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:54 am

Kagami rolled away from Amaya once the girl got off of her "I'm not the cheater. You are the cheater. You...You Meanie." Kagami yelled out as she got to he feet. Kagami looked at Amaya and she ran at the girl before jumping in the air and trying to dropkick Amaya in the stomach. Kagami had never done this move before but she has seen many other wrestlers do it and it always seemed to work. So, Kagami thought that if she hit with it Amaya might go down for the count.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 am

So with her wrestling abilities at a new height, the kawaii could still do nothing about a girl that bit her in the legs. She was slightly jumping in the same place to ease the pain. And then the girl acknowledged her again with being a cheater. How did she come to conclusions like that? Probably simply a cheater's way of thinking from the pirate girl!
"Biting is cheating! Or in a parrots case, pecking is cheating!"
She replied with a sour face while turning around to run directly into a dropkick, dropping like struck with lightning from the unexpected attack.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 02, 2013 2:28 am

"Stop calling me a parrot." Kagami yelled as Ayama dropped to the mat. "Now i think it is time to beat you, you cheater." Kagami said as she would move over to Amaya and try tr o face sit her again. "This time just stay down there and lose." Kagami said as she would rub herself on Amaya's face while the ref started to count. "One..." The ref said as the count started.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 03, 2013 10:25 am

As she laid down on the mat, the shadow of Kagami once again came down on her face, with her getting angry instead of scarred this time.
"Get away from me, parrot pirate girl!"
Amaya was once again getting face sat, but this time instead of going into full panic mode, the parrot pirate girl would be in for some payback! Following suite, she would also attempt to bite the girl on a tight instead of just getting a panic reaction lie the last time the girl had downed her.

To up the ante, her hands would shoot up and scratch away at the clothing of her opponent while heavily struggling with her legs to avoid getting pinned down easily again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 04, 2013 9:47 am

Kagami smiled as she sat on Amaya's face again and this time Kagami thought that Amaya was down for the count. However, it seemed that Amaya thought otherwise as her teeth sunk into Kagami's thigh and Kagami let out a scream as she tried to get off of Amaya. "Let go, let go." Kagami screamed out as she wanted to get away from Amaya's mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 05, 2013 5:47 am

"Sucks to be bitten, huh?"
Amaya was glad that she had a little payback on Kagami after what she had also done with her. Now they were back on the same page.

If the other girl was kind of like her she would not be easily able to fight easily back with the bite at hand, so she would attempt to put her feet up for a waist scissor to bring her on the mat again, this time with her hopefully in the offensive if not in a pinning position. And she somehow had to really start to wrestle better someday!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content