Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 9:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kelly vs Coco, POW hentai submission match

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Kelly vs Coco, POW hentai submission match - Page 7 Empty Re: Kelly vs Coco, POW hentai submission match

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:56 am

"Oh, are we playing possum again? I will have to be sure that you don't overbear me again, Coco-chan."
Despite her words, Kelly was pretty sure that she had Coco now under control, but it was more fun to play a little rough with her. As rough as Kelly could be to someone so adorable like her opponent of course.

Having said that, she would sit up and also remove the panty of Coco, attempting to use it as a makeshift cuff and turn her opponents torso halfway sideward so that she could tie her wrists together behind her back in the slow and sensual speed she had already used before to be sure if Coco was playing possum or mounted a surprise comeback on her.
"That's better, or not? You and all those pesky clothes, that does not fit. I will take the ordeal to stay clothed for you!"
She promised with a finger sign like as if she would be volunteering for something horrible.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Kelly vs Coco, POW hentai submission match - Page 7 Empty Re: Kelly vs Coco, POW hentai submission match

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:25 am

Exhausted as she was, Coco could only squirm a little as Kelly turned her sideways and tied her wrists using her own pantie. She let out a growl at the girl's words, before grinning at Kelly with a hint of nervousness about what she's going to do with her.

"Uuu... That's no fair..." she pouted, bringing her legs together to cover her crotch while blushing slightly.

Coco wiggled her body a bit, trying to move away from Kelly, although she knew that the girl could easily catch her like this. Like a trapped wild animal, she would hiss and growl at her huntress, albeit in playful manner.

"Grr..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:20 pm

"Not fair? Uhm, well...maybe! But how should I ask you to submit instead?"
She would turn her head to the side to think about it while she would attempt to grab the ankles of her opponent to heave her bottom a little in the air to stop her escape while she was crawling closer on her knees to be seated behind Coco, slowly spreading the former acrobat's leg to move through the gap, sit down on one of her legs so that her covered crotch would touch the naked pendant of the downed girl.

"I know! I won't ask you, I'll just wait until you say it!"
She finally had an answer, giving it out with a proud and a little mischievous smile while she slowly made a teasing round on Coco with her bottom.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:28 pm

"Aahh..." Coco moaned when she felt Kelly's covered crotch made contact with her own naked sex.

She couldn't escape anymore with the girl holding her legs, and when Kelly started to move in circle, the former acrobat arched her back as another moan escaped her lips. She squirmed, almost inadvertently rubbed her own sex against Kelly's bottom, which obviously only aided what the girl doing to her.

"Oohh... N-not giving..." she let out in a childish defiant manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:29 pm

"Okey dokey, Coco-chan!"
If the adorable girl wanted to play, Kelly would gladly oblige and play with her some more. to that cause she would let coco do the work with her squirms and general moves, only sprinkling in a grind or a bump sometimes to keep the girl under her moving.
"Any dessert you like that I could order for you later? Or a pizza? We burned a lot of calories today, and I am a little hungry..."
She asked casually with a light smile before kissing an ankle of Coco once.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:47 pm

"Uuhh... D-dessert...?" Coco said as her squirming halted temporarily,before she felt Kelly's rear nudging her to go on. "Uaahh..."

She could barely contain herself anymore. The match was already a lost at this point anyways, and Coco wasn't really sure why she kept squirming. Probably she just wanted a release. Her small figure would eventually tense for a moment as she felt she's about to burst. Coco closed her eyes and let her head rolled backwards a bit as she eventually achieved her climax.

"Aaahhn..." she let out a long moan as her juices flew out from her sex to wet Kelly's bottom.

Coco would grind herself against Kelly some more before she slumped to the mat. Breathing heavily, the former acrobat's eye opened a little though her gaze seemed to be out of focus.

"...I want ice cream..." Coco would say softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:54 pm

"Ah, no!"
Kelly had intended to press a submission out of her opponent, but obviously she had gone too far with Coco which was satisfied for now. Ok, she still was in control, but maybe she had to start from square one if she could not convince the girl to give up the fight.

"I mean, look at that mess."
She tried to correct herself with an understanding smile when she had an idea to make a try with the hair color of Coco.
"I bet you're a mixed Vanilla and Chocó fan. But still, we can only have ice cream when you, you know, submit?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Coco giggled weakly at Kelly's reaction, feeling exhausted after her orgasm. She barely moved, only looking at the girl with a tired grin. Her hips wiggled a bit as she continued to breath heavily for a while.

"Ehe~ Sowwy about that..." she let out.

With her arms tied and and her body spent, the former acrobat could only nodded weakly at Kelly's words. How could she fight like this anyways? Ice cream sounds better. Way better.

"Okay~ I give~" she purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:10 pm

"Just kidding, sweetie. I actually like it a little messy."
Kelly laughed with a funny intend, gently patting on the stomach of her now former opponent.
"That was a wise decision. We will have ice cream in all colors and variations! Among other things of course..."

Kelly would get up on her knees and attempt to roll Coco to the side of the ring that was closest to the exit leaving her there lying on her stomach so that she could pick her up and drape her over the shoulders after she had cheered a little with her fans with a nude posing and several winks and jumps.
"Ok, let's see if I can carry you fireman style out of here!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 pm

"Yay~" Coco said delightfully at the mention of the variety of ice creams, completely forgetting about her loss that's literally only seconds ago.

She let the girl rolled her to the edge of the ring and let out a cute yelp when Kelly draped her over her shoulders. Coco would even grin and wave at the crowds when Kelly carried her to the exit, earning herself some cheers too.

"Whee~" she would let out excitedly as they're leaving the arena.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7