by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Villains vs. Good Guys ("Carol's biggest fan" part 2)

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Asuna reached her arms around Carol only to find herself slammed hard into the side of the cage moments later. Carol's anger seemed to be making her stronger now

Kima saw that and quickly sped to the side, creating an illusion of herself.

"Guess which is the real one," she said as both mouths moved, but Rinko had gotten up and wrapped her arms around the real Kima making the illusion vanish as she said, "Alright, Carol, let's do this!"

nduns

Back to top Go down

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Villains vs. Good Guys ("Carol's biggest fan" part 2)

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:24 pm

"Yes,Rinko!" Carol said and took grip of Kima's right shoulder,asking Rinko to the same with the left shoulder,going for a double powerful DDT. The idol was really pumped up now that she was working together with the girl she likes. And the thought of that made her even more powerful.Once Rinko was ready,Carol would count 3 and fall bacwards together with her partner.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Kima hit the mat hard as she groaned in pain. These 2 were stronger than she first thought they'd be.

Asuna rubbed her head and said, "Alright, no more playing around."

Kima regained focus as she reached her arms around Carol grabbing her breasts then setting the girl up for a suplex.

Rinko was about to help when Asuna lifted Rinko up over her head forcing her thighs into a splits formation and grabbing hold of her arms then using her hands to grab Rinko's head.

"This is my Muscle Buster!" Rinko shouted as Asuna explained, "No, it's my Ashura Buster. I don't know how you pulled off a move similar to one that I invented, but you are going down now."

"You didn't invent this move!" Rinko snapped, "My trainer, the first opponent I ever lost to, invented the Muscle Buster!"

Angrily, Asuna leapt high into the air and aimed to slam herself hard into the ground. Only then would the move truly deal damage.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Distracted,Carol allowed Kima to catch her in the suplex,and when Kima started to squeeze her little breast,Carol felt too embarrased to react. She suffered a terrible pain in her back and neck as she was smacked,and turned her head to look up at Rinko,flying high above the ring.

"Agh....."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:36 pm

"My improved Ashura Buster has me holding onto your head," Asuna explained, "That makes it 100% inescapable."

But just as she about to hit the mat hard, she felt something enter her nose. It was a smell of sorts, a horrid smell that she'd never felt before.

She was so distracted by this awful odour that she released her grip as both fell to the mat on their backs, suffering minor damage.

Rinko then saw Carol in trouble as Kima looked at her with fear and took in a huge punch to the face that sent her hard into the barbed wire.

Rinko smiled and asked, "Are you okay?" as Asuna rolled around clutching onto her nose and making gagging noises every second.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:42 pm

"Yeah,just a little pain in my neck,but I guess I'm okay..." Carol smiled and stood up,rubbing her neck. Glad that Rinko didnt suffer Asuna's move,she put a hand on her shoulder and told her to take care of that move,cause its really destructive. Then,taking advantage of her downed opponents,Carol walked toward Asuna. She wanted to face her fears and beat the girl once for all.

"Stand up,Asuna. We've got things that we need to solve"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Asuna grinned wickedly after the smell had left and said, "Alright, but before we continue, I must ask... Rinko, what was that smell you used to get out of my move?"

"Oh, sorry," Rinko said rubbing the back of her head and letting down a sweat drop, "Gyuudon gives me gas."

Asuna twitched and turned back to her opponent saying, "Alright, where were we?"

Kima tried setting Rinko up for a suplex, but Rinko placed her hands firmly against the mat to soften the blow and reversed the suplex, making it her own.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:51 pm

"I want to settle things with you,right here and right now." Carol said,very serious. She never forgot the match she had against Asuna,where the idol barely obtained a draw after a brutal ass kicking. That last experience left a bitter taste in her mouth,so now she wanted to see who's stronger.

"Ready when you are,sweetie"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Kima managed to get Rinko in a small pile driver as Rinko breathed a bit of cold air. As soon as it hit Kima, she started shivering as she asked, "Who turned on the AC?"

Rinko then grinned and said, "So cold temperatures are your weakness, eh?"

Kima's eyes widened as Rinko blew in her face then performed a Kannuki Suplex on her.

Asuna attempted to connect a lariat with 3 of her arms on Carol.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Carol found the chance when Asuna tried to catch her with three arms. Carol dodged the move running around the other girl and,when behind of her,she rounded her arms around Asuna's waist and attempted to connect a suplex,but in place of smacking her onto the mat,she released her in mid air so she would end smacking her back against one of the cage walls.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next