by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete) Empty Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete)

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Tornado Tag Barbed Wire Hell-In-A-Cell combination
Losing condition- KO and blood

Lights turned on in the ring as Rinko ran into the ring and spat, "LET CAROL GO!!!"

Kima and Carol turns to Rinko and laughed as they said, "Gladly," throwing Carol at Rinko who stopped her from going too far.

Then Kima pressed a switch causing a cage and barbed wire to line itself all around the ring. Rinko trembled with fear and asked, "Why are you doing this?"

Asuna grinned and said, "You should know. Kima here has a grudge against you."

Rinko looked at Kima and shrugged saying, "I have no idea who that is."

Kima growled and explained, "You were the one who put me away in jail for 3 months! You tripped me when I was running from the cops."

Rinko thought hard about this then it hit her. She started to have a memory of a young woman running when Rinko was walking by stuffing her face, too carefree to notice the woman run right over her foot and fall flat on her face.

Last edited by 383 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

nduns

Back to top Go down

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete) Empty Re: Villains vs. Good Guys ("Carol's biggest fan" part 2)

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:52 pm

"But! What is this?!" Carol yelled at Kima and Asuna,who laughed loudly. She wasnt quite sure of what was happening,but when she heard that Kima went to jail because of Rinko,she immediatly asked her about that.

"What is she talking about,Rinko?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete) Empty Re: Villains vs. Good Guys ("Carol's biggest fan" part 2)

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm

"I remember accidentally tripping someone in the park once," Rinko said, "Then some police officer randomly gave me a hero's badge saying I stopped a very dangerous criminal."

She freaked out and spat, "THAT WAS YOU!!!??"

"Yes," Kima said gritting her teeth, "And I have been searching for you so I could make you pay for this in a team match! With Asuna by my side, I can't fail!"

Rinko blinked and said, "A tag team match sounds fun. I'm sure Carol can take both of you."

"No, it will be tornado tag," Asuna explained, "That means all 4 of us fight at once, no alternating or anything."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Carol looked shocked at her partner. She could have never imagined that Rinko stopped a criminal like Kima!. But the things were too serious to get excited in that moment. They were trapped in a ring,surrouded by a steel cage. But looking at Rinko's determination face,she decided to show herself very confident of their might.

"I wont allow you to even touch Rinko,you hear me,Kima?!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:04 pm

"That's cute," Asuna said, "by the way..."

She then lifted up Carol for a body slam saying, "The match has started."

"You let her go!" Rinko snapped, but as she attempted to help, Kima hurled a dagger into Rinko's shoulder and put the girl in a headlock.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Carol fell storngly onto her back. She wasnt even ready to start the match,and her body was still hurt after her match against Rinko. But that didnt stop her. As soon as she fellt onto the mat,Carol stood up and ran to help her partner to escape from the headlock,trying to punch Kima right on the face.

"Let her go,Kima!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Kima hadn't expected this as she flew into the ropes, her back and face now in pain. She was quite relieved when Asuna pulled Carol towards her and said, "Excuse me, but your match is with me," throwing her towards the post.

Rinko wanted to help her so badly, but Kima stopped Rinko from continuing as she wrapped a small string around the girl's neck.

She grinned wickedly and said, "I won't kill you on one condition. Apologize..."

Rinko realized her life was in the balance, and if it were against anyone else, she might have given up... but she couldn't.

"I can't apologize to you," Rinko remarked, "You were running from the cops because you committed a crime. If you didn't want to do the time, you should not have done the crime in the first place."

Kima fumed at the head and removed the string saying, "I am going to do so much worse to you after that remark!!!" and she lifted Rinko for a suplex. As Rinko made the girl's blood boil, she refused to use this opportunity to cop a feel.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Carol was resting against the corner. Asuna kicked her ass the last time when Carol was alright,but now that the idol was hurt.....she couldnt expect to do much against the other girl. She will slowly stand up again,holding her back,really hurt,and walks toward the girl and attempting to round her arms around her waist and connect a front suplex.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Just as Asuna was about to be slammed hard into the mat, she held her hands forward to soften the blow. Sure, her hands took in a little pain, but her head was okay.

She grinned and she wrapped her 4 other arms around Carol and used her hands to propel herself into the air, spinning around and aiming to slam Carol's head hard into the mat.

Rinko couldn't help as she was slammed hard by Kima's suplex. Kima then proceeded to pull on Rinko's chin, performing a camel clutch.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Carol couldnt help but scream when her head was going to be smacked onto the mat. She saw the place around,and see how Kima was torturing Rinko. That wasnt just okay for her. Something inside of her was about to explode as she looked at Rinko. She couldnt stop Asuna's move,but as soon as she was on the mat,she stood up just like has happened. She walked furiously toward Kima.

"Leave Rinko alone! I'll take both of you on,but dont hurt her!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete) Empty Re: Villains vs. Good Guys (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next