by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cooons16, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Some Extra Training with John and Aoko

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some Extra Training with John and Aoko - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Extra Training with John and Aoko

Post by beangraff Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:36 am

John smiled as Aoko explained she could do boxing as well as submissions. He thought she’️d go for some kind of submission hold, not thinking she was experienced enough to understand that she would have to try and weaken him first, but she ended up going for the arm strikes. John’️s forearm blocked the blow to his head, but his chest took the blow and made him let out a staggered breath. “Good…GOOD! Mix it up! Jab – hook! Don’️t keep doing the same thing…combine your punches. Jab – Reverse punch!” John was very pleased that she could vary what she was doing and was at least trying to blend styles effectively.

However, instead of backing up, he pushed forward, getting in closer to Aoko. His elbow came out in a horizontal elbow strike, intending to hit her chin. However, if it impacted, she’️d probably find he put almost no strength in the strike. It would be just enough to jostle her. “Strikes…when your close enough, you can get struck too. Get your hand back in the defensive after each combination.....now try to do something you're still working on. I won't get ya.”

Last edited by 199 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Some Extra Training with John and Aoko - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Extra Training with John and Aoko

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:07 am

Aoko tired to keep everything that John said in mind and in the flow of combat that was both hard an easy, it was difficult to remember the words with her mind or focus on what he was saying, but her body was reacting just as he said it should do. As such she mixed up her attacks with Jabs and hooks, doing all she could to make her punching combos as well done and working as she could.

When John pushed forward though Aoko was a bit confused and she had to jump back a bit, she was kinda afraid of his bigger figure and greater strength, even so she took a grazing hit against her chin and began to stagger backwards a bit. Before she noticed that it didn't hurt to much. " Ah ? O-okay! I'll try." Aoko let out as she would raise her hands in a boxing stance and start to head over towards John again, ready to resume.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:39 pm

John watched as Aoko mixed up her moves, trying alternating punching combinations. For a second he backed off, hi elbow had clipped her chin and she had reacted differently than expected, but after a moment he was certain the extremely light brush of his elbow didn’️t hurt her in the slightest. “Not bad, that’️s god.” John said as he kept blocking what she was doing, but a few punches got through when she managed to switch up her punches.

John now tried a couple of attacks, very very light jabs. They were very predictable, sort of slow. He had no intention of making contact, he wanted to see if she could react to the jabs aimed for her jaw. If she didn’️t he’️d pull the punch, even though he wasn’️t putting strength into them.

If she failed or seceded to block or react to them in anyway, he’️d take note of it, but then he stopped.

“Okay, we’️re going to stop strikes for a while,” He said, stepping back. “I want you to talk to me about submissions, what you’️ve done, what you’️ve been able to do well, what you can’️t do well, what you’️ve wanted to try but haven’️t yet, or what you want to learn.”

Last edited by 199 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:14 am

Aoko looked on as the John soon came in towards her, and started to throw those punches at Aoko, the actress began to backpeedle bit by bit for a while before she throw her arms up to try and keep them up to shield her against the guys attacks. Noticing how light those punches were didn't make her that concerned anymore, it seemed as if John was not one who wanted to try and throw any hard attacks against her. No matter though, that was actually something that made her a bit happier, that she could focus on trying to improve her skills a bit for now, but she kinda wondered a bit why he was going so easy on her.

Now When he stopped Aoko would raise her eyebrows and would then look on as John told her that they were gonna work on submissions. " Okay ! Well I can do armbars and sleeper holds ....sort or, not all too much but I can do a bit of stuff."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:20 am

John was going easy on her now because it didn’️t make sense to assign a test before the lecture is even over. When he finished with her, he did intend a spar in which he’️d give her a sufficient challenge

“Okay…sort of armbars and sleeper holds…so that’️s sort of two moves.” He chuckled, “Well that’️s fine, but if you’️re going to be a submisionist we’️re going to have to work on those. But to do submissions, we’️ll need to go through basic ground fighting positions, we won’️t get too complicated, we’️ll go by the numbers first…now, I’️m going to demonstrate on you, so you need to stay kinda limp, don’️t resist during demonstrations. We’️re not fighting, we’️re learning forms. Don’️t worry, I’️ve done this a lot. Do me a favor and sit yourself on the ground.”

John waited for Aoko to do this, “Okay we’️re going to do a backmount by the numbers. I’️ll demonstrate on you, then you’️ll try on me. Now, a backmount is ideal for submissions and ground fighting, it lets you control the fight. In phase one, when the enemy is down, you get behind them and wrap your legs around their waist.”

At that, John got behind his, wrapping her legs as he said. “This can easily be used, by the way, to secure an opponent in a scissors. Now, Two, you get one arm under the enemies armpit.” John slipped his right arm under Aoko’️s armpit, “Three, wrap your other arm over your shoulder, and clasp your hand. This traps your enemy.” John demonstrated as he spoke, applying the mount but not actually hurting her. “Now, in a real fight you wouldn’️t cross your legs too much, but in a pro wrestling match you can turn this into several submission holds. I could get you in a waist scissors, or I can turn this into a sleeper/scissor combination or just a sleeper. You can convert this into an armbar, or you can apply any number of chokes. It’️s the ideal position. Now, I’️m going to let you go, and I want you to put me in the back mount. Do it at what we call combat speed, as fast as you would in a match, but remember our goal isn’️t to hurt each other.”

Last edited by 199 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 am; edited 3 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:29 am

Aoko nodded as she kept listening on to what John said to her, listening intently to do her best to attempt her best to try and keep her mind going to flow with the new information that she was getting, as John then asked that of her Aoko would do as he said and moved down to seat herself and then watch John step in behind her, Aoko would remain limp as John said and listened carefully to the instruction that he was giving her.

She kept listening to John as she told her what to do, and let him do so on her to demonstrate. When John said to slip his arm in under her arm pit and then he move his other arm around over her shoulder and clasped those hands together to trap her quite effectively, with that though she listened to what John said and nodded her head gently taking in all the information that she got from her trainer, and as soon as she released him she would try and move in behind him, to then try and get mentally ready to put him into a hold. " So I am supposed to do it as fast as i can ? Like in a real match then ? " Aoko let out a bit nervous, going through all the steps in her head as she thought over the entire process.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Aoko was clearly paying attention, and was definitely catching on to what John was trying to teach her. Despite all the overwhelming amount of information he was presenting her with, he sensed some natural talent. He hoped in executing the hold at match speed would help bring it out. Aoko had that timidity that a lot of new trainees had, though.

“Aoko, your not going to hurt me. I’️ve been doing this a long time. I want you to put me in the hold as fast as you would if I were your opponent and if this were a real match. You can do it slowly first, if you like, and then try a second time as fast as you would in a fight. Don’️t go so fast so as to make a mistake, but treat this as if you were actually fighting me. Once you properly execute the hold, turn it into a submission hold of your choice. Convert the back mount into a submission move.”

Last edited by 199 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 05, 2013 6:15 am

Aoko would look on at John and nod her head as to what he was saying, they way he reassured her was at least making it so that she wasn't feeling too worried about hurting him, it was true that he had done this a for a long time, at least...that was if what he was saying was true. Still though now when he suggested that she could do it slow once, the Actress moved into position and would then attempt to get herself ready, she slowly started to do some test holds, checking and looking to see what would be the best course of action to recreate John's hold. She seemed to have at least memorized the entire process and was simply looking for what would be the fastest way to perform it.

" Well then...I guess. Here I go is in order ? I'm gonna do it now." Aoko let out as she sounded both worried and determined, After which she would try and follow the instructions that John had given her to try and lock him into the hold she'd been shown, following them exactly as he had said and quite quickly too, seemingly able to lock in holds rather fast when she had gotten them rhythm down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 pm

If what he was saying was true? John was not lying. John stayed intentionally limp as he let Aoko run through some test holds. She definitely understood how to adequately get someone into the back mount, and that was a corner stone for a lot of submission moves. Of course, MACP level 1 was supposed to be done in a group class over the course of five days, so he was compressing this a bit, but she was getting the basics very quickly.

Finally, Aoko decided to go at it at combat speed. She very quickly executed the proper mount, and very quickly combined it into an effective submission hold. As was normal in training, John did not try to endure the hold and immediately tapped out.

“Fantastic!” John exclaimed from the ground, quickly rolling the moment Aoko would release the hold. “A moment ago you mentioned that you had a tenuous grasp of sleaperholds. You’️ll find that executing any chokehold from the back mount position becomes easier, now that you’️ve learned to apply it. But you will forget if you do not practice. Now, there are two more basic positions we can work on for submissions, the Front Mount and the Guard. The front mount is very easy. You mount the opponent’️s chest, your knees sldie up as far as they can in the directions of the enemies’️ armpits. It can be converted into some sort of pin, or used to punch the opponent or get in a hold…..don’️t get too close to their face in a hentai match, though. I know, I’️m not trying to be gross, just realistic.

I’️m going to come at you now. Bring me down and attempt to get me in a front mount.”
A moment later, John came at Aoko. Slowly, a bit lumberously. He was in a tight fighting stance, but he didn’️t appear to actually want to attack. If Aoko froze, he’️d do nothing.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2