by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Some Extra Training with John and Aoko

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some Extra Training with John and Aoko Empty Some Extra Training with John and Aoko

Post by beangraff Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 am

“Well…been a while since I had a student.” John smirked, as he climbed into the ring. John was in the AFW gym where, by chance almost, he was teaching someone who was a famous movie star how to wrestle. In truth, he had never seen any of Aoko’️s films or TV shows; in fact he had no idea who she was when he met her. But soon they had gotten to talking about the types of matches herein AFW (more specifically, about how she thought POW fights were insane), and she asked him to coach her. Considering how infrequently men were booked for matches around here, and how she seemed to act as if she were well off, he figured he could use the money. Though, he probably would have agreed anyway, as he was a nice guy. John had no idea, though, about how famous she was.

For John, this wasn't too new for him. He'd trained in the army, and was very well familiar with this kind of fighting. He'd also been wrestling longer than any of his two other friends, Amanda and Ro, and was stronger than both of them. (Though, he frequently reminded Ro she could match him if she'd just exercise and train with him). His style, which tended to favor grappling, submissions, and strikes to a lesser extent, would also match what....little Aoko seamed to know about her own style. Apparently, she wanted to be a submissionist. He'd also taught others before, so he wasn't too worried about that.

John was wearing a gray tea shirt with the word Army emblazoned in black on the chest and a triangle on the back, which he tended to wear when he worked out, and his usual black shorts which he also wore when he exercised. In his duffel on the table, he’️d brought everything he needed, which wasn’️t very much. Among other things, he had a small book which he used when he was trained. He didn’️t plan to consult it, but he brought it along just in case. John was setting up the ring, waiting for Aoko.

He had to admit, this seemed like a very fun activity. John had no idea what this Aoko knew about wrestling, but he gathered it was very little. He was looking forward to teaching her what he knew…maybe he enjoyed being able to show off a bit, but in general he was just motivated by a desire to teach and have a bit of fun. John leaned back, resting in the corner of the ring, he stretched out his tall and strong body, cracking neck a bit even though he knew he wasn’️t supposed to. Aoko should be around soon.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Some Extra Training with John and Aoko Empty Re: Some Extra Training with John and Aoko

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 am

Some Extra Training with John and Aoko P9LuIP0.jpg

Aoko had been looking forward to this day now for a fair while, she had already started to train with quite a few characters so far and it was looking as if she was gonna get ready to become a bit more serious of a wrestler soon enough, she was already starting to get a bit more knowledge and skill and soon enough she seemed as if she was going to be ready to be in more matches and start to do better in her AFW wrestling career. Though today she was about to be trained by someone who when she had spoken to him seemed to know what he was doing, as if he had trained a few people and was quite experienced.

With that Aoko had gotten ready for today and was already there in the gym, but in the locker room right now. She was already in her outfit but she was kinda wondering if her hair color choice was right ? she so far hadn't been a red head during her career in AFW, but lately she had been in another filming for the next movie and this was only a day between the filming and between AFW stuff, where she had gotten this day to change. Aoko soon went out into the Gym and looked around after John and would then start to walk up towards the ring where John was. " Yo!" Aoko let out as she would nod to John and raise her hand. She kind of always felt a bit more sure and confident when she had this red hair and looked more like her movie character than her normal self.

" A-ah well...I mean I'm here for the training." Aoko said with a little smile as she would bow her upper body for John in a respectful way, and then she would walk up towards John and smile at him, " Well I'm ready, as I told you before. I kinda want to become better at submissions, I know a few though. And from my trainers from movie stuff I have been said to have and I quote * Fierce legs and nasty kicks.* So maybe we could work on that too ? right ?" Aoko said as she would nod at John as she placed her hands on her hips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Some Extra Training with John and Aoko Empty Re: Some Extra Training with John and Aoko

Post by beangraff Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 pm

John was still hanging about in the ring, and to entertain himself had produced a white paper bag. The bag contained Jelly Babies, his favorite candy, and he was munching on them. Soon enough, his training partner for the day arrived. When she finally did, John nearly dropped his jaw when he saw what she looked like as a red head. He soon controlled himself, Aoko might not have even have noticed. John found her STUNNING as a red head, the last time he had seen her she had had brown hair. Now, she was even more attractive than before.

“Yo!” He responded, enthusiastically as she seemed to be a little more confident than when last they met. “Jelly baby?” He said, offering her the bag.

John listened to what she had to say, about what her past trainers had told her. “Fierce legs? Well all right, that should work well with what we’️re doing. Before we begin, there are a couple of formalities. I’️m sure you’️ve done this before, but you know the drill. Everything out of your pockets, no jewelry, watches, dog tags, anything like that…look okay already, don’️t see anything hard.” He said, looking up and down at Aoko.

“Uhm….okay...because you’️re a little new, I’️ve tried to balance this between by-the-book training, and actual wrestling practice. They taught me how to fight in the Army, they taught us very well. I’️ve found a lot of what they call ‘Modern Combatives’️ can be put right into the wrestling ring, especially if you have strong legs. It’️s a lot of ground fighting, a lot of grappling, and some strikes. It incorporates techniques from a multitude of disciplines.”
John smiled, leaning against the ropes while he spoke. John tended to have a strong and confident air to him, but also a very casual air. He hoped he projected a calm and loose atmosphere.

“I don’️t really know what you know, though. I know you want submissions, I know leg strikes should be okay, but I don’️t know how you are with ground fighting or submissions or anything, I haven’️t seen your matches. So what I propose is this, first we have a little spar. Nothing fancy, nothing intensive, not a full match. Just a few minutes for me to gauge your style and see what you know. I’️m more interested in what techniques you know and if you can successfully implement them. Neither of us should be trying to ‘win’️ here.”

At that, John put his bag of candy in his larger bag, bending over to zip it and shove it out of the ring. Taking a few steps away from the ropes, John cracked his back (even though he knew it was a bad habit) and got into a defensive stance, raising his arms up. “If you’️re okay with it, I’️m ready when you are. Start whenever you like.” John really meant what he said before, unlike a real fight he had no intention of starting on the offensive.

Last edited by 199 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 am

Aoko looked on at John as she did notice his little reaction as she saw him, and she couldn't help but blush a bit, it was a bit embarrassing and from that reaction she kind wished that she had put on a bit more clothes. But there was no real way to change that right now without creating a weird situation. " No thanks, I'm good." Aoko said as she was offered a candy, she wasn't really in the mood for Candy and it wasn't like she could go eat as much candy and stuff as she wanted, seeing as she was a movie star and had to keep her figure.

" I have nothing on me but these clothes, I don't have any pockets and jewels I rarely wear." Aoko said as she looked on at John with a bit more serious face, before she would toss her hair back a bit and then nod to him. " Hmmm....sounds pretty good. I think that might work if you teach me some of those moves...I guess." Aoko said as she looked away a bit from John and folded her arms up under her breasts. " As I told you, I'm decent with a few submissions and a I apparently am a pretty deadly kicker, so maybe that will work. If you show me some tricks in those fields and maybe some wrestling throws it might work right ?" Aoko said as she blushed a bit and backed up a step or two.

" I haven't really had many matches, soooo there isn't much to see." Aoko said as she would nod to John, what he was saying was making sense, a quick little spar, but that didn't mean that Aoko was a bit intimidated by that idea. " O-o-okay." Aoko said as she would looked on at John as he went away and put his candy away, and went into the ring again. Aoko did as he did and moved into her stance readying herself for a little spar. " I-I shouldn't hold back with my attacks right ? Or should I ?" Aoko asked John as she wasn't really sure.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:38 pm

It wasn’️t even the clothes that got John’️s attention, it was the red hair. Yet, he was a professional, and his reaction would disappear in but a moments time. Today was a day to accomplish a task, not stare at his pupil like an idiot. “You came prepared. Excellent.” He nodded, when she told him that she hadn’️t brought or worn anything dangerous. When she tossed her hair back, John didn’️t have any sort of reaction that Aoko could see, but in the back of his mind he once again thought of how attractive red hair was. It MIGHT have had to do with his own hair color…

“Throws, leg strikes, and submissions are all things we can touch upon after we get settled on where you are.” He quirked his head as he realized Aoko might be a little intimidated by the idea of what he was proposing. “I won’️t be going on the offensive at first, but I do want you to go full force. Attack as if I were an actual opponent. Remember to be fast, try not to give me time to react.”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 am

Aoko looked on at John as he started to tell him how things were gonna go, so far it seemed as if this guy was a really good choice as a trainer and that she was gonna get her monies worth, + he didn't charge a lot of money so it made it even better. She looked on for a moment as John told her to come at him with everything she had, Aoko took a second and breathed in a deep breath of air before she would shake her head, making her red hair flow around a bit. Aoko would then start to run at John as quick as she could.

When she came at the John she would try and jump up in the final moment and attempt to throw up a high kick aimed straight for John's head, Aoko had one weapon when It came to fighting and that was her legs, her pretty strong powerful legs that were able to give off some nasty kicks, and she was looking to put her best forward now by showing John what she could do.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:08 am

John paid very careful attention to what Aoko was doing. He watched as she shook her hair and took a deep breath, apparently preparing herself before she suddenly ran at him. Unfortunately for her attack, the long delay in actually initiating it cost her the initiative. John was able to quickly rush to avoid the attack, though he didn’️t choose to hit Aoko despite the opportunity present.

“That’️s good, but I saw it. When a match starts, you have the initiative. You can choose to attack or defend, choose when to give battle. But if you attack, you have to do it very fast. When you prepare like that I can see what you intend to do.” John didn’️t speak in a condescending way, but it still might have been frustrating to Aoko. John was curious to see how quickly to try again, even if she tried while he was still speaking it would show she took in what he said. If he saw her waiting for him to tell her to attack, or looking confused, then he’️d know he’️d done a bad job of explaining himself.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:08 am

Aoko looked on at John as she sent her kick up attempting to hit John with her foot to the side of his face, but that didn't happen as John was able to dodge out of the way from Aoko's attack and made him able to jump back. She let out a huff of air as she would then look on at him as he started to talk and waited a few seconds. " Ok. I got it." Aoko let out after he had finished talking and soon enough Aoko would attempt to head up towards John, and with that she would attempt to the close the distance before finally trying to send another kick to John's side.

Aoko was doing her best to try and be firm and serious in this training spar, as she really wanted to do her best so that she would be able to become better, but she was still kind of worried about how much power she should put behind her attack, but that didn't mean that she didn't put a lot of power behind her kicks, it only meant that she was worried about it either being too much or too little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:07 pm

John watched, after he finished talking, Aoko waited a few moments, then charged at him, then tried to kick him again. John saw it coming again, but misjudged it slightly. He lifted his strong arms to protect his head, but got it in his side. John arched slightly in the opposite direction, but didn’️t skip a beat as he kept circling Aoko. “Good! Switch it up, don’️t go for the same target twice in a row…don’️t hold back either. Now can you do something besides kicking?”

John had to admit, that was a powerful kick, but he could tell Aoko had some trepidation about how far to take it. Perhaps she needed more motivation, “But be careful this time, this point on I’️m going to try to counter attack.” He wasn’️t planning to, at any time, try to hurt her badly as if it were a match, but now he’️d gauge how she dealt with an active opponent.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:51 am

Aoko would smile a bit as her kick struck home, John's body was still very hard though so it wasn't an easy target to hit, her legs tingled a bit from the impact as she then brought her leg down and placed it down on the mat. John moved away from her though and then started to talk again, his question was something that confused Aoko for a second as she would think for a second. " I can box a bit...and I can do a few submissions, still working on the wrestling styled moves." Aoko let out as she would start to bounce a bit on her toes.

When John said what he said then Aoko got a bit worried again, if she got that kind of feeling from kicking John she had to be rather worried about it for a little bit, before she would start to bounce towards John with her hands raised and fists clenched, the redheaded actress would try and close the distance between them and then start to throw a few very quick jabs towards John's chest and head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next