Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kazumi Fujiwara vs Toshiko Nada

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kazumi Fujiwara vs Toshiko Nada - Page 3 Empty Re: Kazumi Fujiwara vs Toshiko Nada

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 14, 2013 7:46 am

Kazumi would shake her head from left to right and grit her teeth as she tried her best to keep her figure four headlock locked in tightly on Toshiko's head in order to try her beast at trying to drain the mighty heel wrestler of her energy. Though as a she was only getting weaker and weaker in the hold, she knew that she had to think of something before it was lost. As such Kazumi would quickly attempt and roll the two of them over to their fronts.

Once she was there the orange clad heroine would attempt and push her lower body up into the air, sticking her cute rear up before she would try and send her lower front crashing down onto the mat, as such she tried to Toshiko's face into the mat hard, and would try and repeat this process a few times to try and weaken Toshiko's struggles a bit. " No! How about you give up on trying to make me give up!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Kazumi Fujiwara vs Toshiko Nada - Page 3 Empty Re: Kazumi Fujiwara vs Toshiko Nada

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Kazumi's tactic of trying to force Toshiko to weaken her hold were sure brutal. Brutal but annoyingly effective. Toshiko could not even try to fight back against the female anymore while her head was being pretty much slammed into the mat.

Toshiko would take the punishment for a while before trying to put up and stand by bucking her body slightly. She was not sure what good it would do, if any, but it was important to Toshiko to show that she was still putting up some sort of a fight, even if it was helpless and achieved nothing, Toshiko as resilient and would not let anyone get the better of her.

"Of course i am going to fight, i am not going to just let you slam me around here like a ragdoll. I am going to make your life as complicated as i can possibly make it, if you want this stupid victory you are going to have to earn it!" Toshiko spluttered out through her gritted teeth.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:10 am

Kazumi wasn't exactly happy with doing a move that was this cruel and brutal, it sure was an effective move...but it wasn't her style, even so the Heroine of justice needed to do so right now. But she couldn't keep this move up forever as it wasn't like it didn't do anything to the orange clad wrestler, of course it was sort of tiring and with a quick move of Toshiko's part the girl pulled herself up to a stand, and it forced Kazumi to in wrap her legs from Toshiko's head and roll forward up to her knees.

The Orange clad wrestler turned around and would start to pull herself up to her feet as she kept her eyes at Toshiko, she brought and balled her hand into a fist. " Of course! Nothing worth in this life comes easy!" Kazumi responded to Toshiko as she would then attempt to push off of the mat and charge up towards the blue haired girl as she'd attempt to charge off towards Toshiko and with that she'd attempt and jump up to try and make her knee hit right into Toshiko's chest as the Heroine of Justice would attempt to go for a High knee kick. " Hyaaah!!!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3